剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
It's a perfect way of laundering money, Willy.
红黑轮盘 输赢对半
Red or black. Even money.
就算今天输了 明天也会赚 太绝了
One day you might lose but the next day you'd win. It's perfect.
那钱是出租车里的
I found it in a taxi.
-你到底替谁干活 -上帝啊
- Who are you working for? - Oh, Jesus Christ.
那个司机
The driver!
-你说什么 -欧米加公♥司♥的那个司机在住院
- Sorry? - There's an Omega cab driver in hospital.
就因为我在他的车上找到了那笔钱
He's there because I found the money in his taxi
当时却没吭声
and I didn't cough.
他能证实我说的是真话
He'll back up everything I say.
好的
Right.
-司机是格拉斯哥人吗 -是
- Glaswegian? - Yeah.
四十五岁
45-years-old.
差不多吧 他在开车 我没看到正脸
About that. I didn't really see his face. He was driving.
他叫比利·拉夫迪
Billy Rafferty.
他已经死了 威利
He's dead, Willy.
什么
What?
昨晚在医院里过世了
He died last night in hospital.
我可以打电♥话♥吧
Do I get a phone call or summat?
你可以打电♥话♥通知一个人
You can let someone know where you are.
你想打吗
Would you like to do that?
-一个人 -是
- Some one? - Yeah.
-就一个电♥话♥吗 -是
- Just one? - Yeah.
号♥码多少
Number?
祝你好运 孩子
Good luck, son.
谢谢大家了
Cheers, everyone.
喂
Hello.
让我跟你妈讲话
Let me speak to your mam.
-再见 -再见
- Bye! - Bye!
玩得开心
Good time!
是爸打来的
Dad.
喂
Hello.
婚礼怎么样了
How's it going?
很好 他们刚刚离开
'Fine. They've just got off'.
你那边怎样了
What's happening?
情况不太妙 亲爱的
It's not looking too good, love.
-对不起 -你就不能早点告诉我吗
- Sorry. - Couldn't you have let me know?
-怎么告诉你 -打电♥话♥呀
- How? - Phone.
没法打 他们只让打一个电♥话♥
I couldn't. They only allow you one call.
他们让你打一个电♥话♥
They allowed you one call?
他们让你打了一个电♥话♥
They allowed you one phone call?
是的
Yeah.
你打给谁了
Who did you phone?
卡梅尔
Carmel.
他们要是判你有罪的话 要蹲几年
If they find you guilty, what'll you get?
要蹲几年
What'll you get?
他想让我做好最坏的打算
He was trying to prepare me for the worst
所以他告诉了我最坏的结果
so he gave me the worst case scenario.
-不一定会那么糟的 -要蹲几年
- It's not necessarily... - What'll you get?
五年或者六年
Five or six years!
你不在的话 我连五六个星期都撑不下去
I can't do without you for five or six weeks,
别说是五六年了
never mind five or six years.
听着 我是无辜的 知道吗
Look, I'm not guilty. Right?
我没做亏心事 所以他们会判我无罪的
I've done nothing wrong so they'll find me not guilty.
你呢 没有我在身边 你能行吗
What about you? Can you do without me?
你想听真话吗
The truth?
是的
Yeah.
我曾经以为我可以
I thought I could once.
但是我错了
But I was wrong.
我没罪 所以这一切都不会发生的
I'm not guilty so it's not going to happen.
陪审团 你们达成一致裁决了吗
Members of the jury, are you agreed upon a verdict?
是的
We are.
对被告散播假♥钞♥这一控罪
Do you find the defendant guilty or not guilty
是否成立
of the passing of counterfeit money?
控罪成立
Guilty.
-这是你们所有人的一致裁决吗 -是的
- And is that the verdict of you all? - Yes.
-安德森先生 -法官大人
- Mr. Anderson. - Your Honour,
我的委托人是个正直的人
my client is a man of impeccable character.
一个慈爱的丈夫和父亲
A loving husband and father,
从未惹过祸
he has never been in trouble before,
也没有前科
no criminal record whatsoever.
他十六岁离开学校
He left school at 16,
开始做学徒 随后成立了自己的公♥司♥
served his apprenticeship, set up his own company
他这一生从未请过一天假
and has not missed a single day's work in his life.
法官大人 他和他的妻子卡梅尔已经结婚
He has been married for 25 years, Your Honour,
二十五年了 她今天也到庭上来支持他
to his wife Carmel and she is here supporting him today.
他们的感情稳定和谐
A truly loving and stable relationship.
他们有三个孩子 二十三岁的大女儿
They have three children, a young woman of 23 years of age,
也刚结婚不久
very recently married
给我的委托人带来了经济和心理上的压力
with all that that implies in terms of financial and emotional stress,
此外他还有两个十几岁的儿子
and two teenage sons.
三个孩子也都很正直
All three are of impeccable character.
和他们的母亲一样 他们也深爱着父亲
And like their mother, they love their father dearly.
这是一个健康和睦 堪称模范的家庭
This is a respectable, loving and functioning family,
虽然我的委托人明白
and whilst my client understands
您一定会给他判刑
that you will have to pass a custodial sentence,
但是我还是恳求您 法官大人
I would beg you, Your Honour,
能予以宽大处理
to show as much leniency as possible in this case.
法官大人 这整件事都是很讽刺的
There is a great irony to all this, Your Honour.
几个月前我的委托人
Only months ago
和他的妻子刚庆祝完他们的银婚纪念日
my client and his wife celebrated their silver wedding anniversary.
没多久他们的女儿就结婚了
This was swiftly followed by the marriage of their daughter.
这两件事均花费不菲
These two events were costly.
我的委托人发现自己经济紧张
My client found himself in desperate need of money
因为他想给自己的妻子
because he wanted to do his best
和家人最好的一切
for his wife and his family.
不管他做了什么 法官大人
Whatever he did, Your Honour,
他都是为了家庭
he did it for people he loved.
谢谢
Thank you.
威利·华里安
William Houlihan,
法庭判你有期徒刑六年
you will go to prison for six years.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表