剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
Don't even think of it!
-达根太太 达根太太 -不 他没死
- Mrs Duggan! Mrs Duggan! - No, he's not dead!
别想告诉我 他死了
I'm not going to let you tell me that he's dead!
他没死 他不会死的
He's not dead! He's not dead!
肯尼斯·阿姆斯特朗 到你了
Kenneth Armstrong.
不
No!
戈登 是我
Gordon, it's me.
天都快亮了 伙计
It's the crack of dawn, mate,
我找你有话说
I need to talk to you.
尽快打给我 好吗 再见
Give me a bell. All right, bye bye.
尼尔 我是肯尼
Neil, it's Kenny.
听到后尽快给我电♥话♥ 伙计
Can you give me a call, mate, as soon as you get this?
包起来了 真的骨折了吗 老爸
That is well sick, that, Dad! Is it broken?
-是的 -真的骨折了啊 哇哦
- Er...yeah. - Is it really broken? Wow!
-今天不去上班了吧 -没事的
- You're not going in, are you? - I'll be fine.
别傻了 你昨晚根本没睡
Don't be soft. You've had no sleep.
-就像... -真没事 亲爱的
- It's not as if... - I'm fine, love, honest.
那你想吃点什么
What do you want, then?
-不想吃 -什么
- Nothing. - What?
什么都不想吃 吃不下
I don't want anything. I can't eat.
为什么不吃
Why not?
就是不吃
I just can't.
你不会想骑车去吧
You're not going on your bike, are you?
一晚没睡 没吃早饭 手还打着石膏
Right, no food, no sleep and your arm in plaster.
你以为我会让你骑车去上班
If you think I'll let you ride that to work,
想都别想
you've got another thing coming.
-你怎么了 -骑自行车摔了
- What have you done? - Fell off my bike.
-你好 -苏 我是肯尼
- Hello? - Sue, hello, it's Kenny.
我找尼尔或者戈登
I'm trying to get hold of Neil or Gordon.
戈登我不知道
I'm not sure about Gordon,
尼尔和孩子们出去了
but Neil's out with the kids.
好吧 估计是没信♥号♥♥
OK. Probably no signal, then.
-出去多久了 -几小时吧 记不得了
- How long are they there for? - Couple of hours? Not sure.
好吧 那我今晚再打给他们
That's OK, I'll give them a bell tonight.
你看到尼尔的话
Listen, if you speak to Neil,
-就说我找他有事 好吗 -当然没问题
- will you tell him I want a word? - Course I will.
-谢谢 苏 再见 -再见
- All right. Cheers, Sue. Bye. - Bye.
他们不说为何而来
They won't tell me what they want.
我把自行车停出去 马上回来
I'll sort the bike out, I'll be right in.
来了
All right?
-你好 我是理查兹警员 -抱歉 骑车摔的
- Hello. PC Richards. - Sorry, I fell off my bike.
-真不幸 这位是沃伦探员 -你好
- Unlucky. This is DI Warren. - Hiya.
-幸会 -有何贵干
- Good to see you. - What can I do for you?
昨天有人在韦斯利公园遇袭
There was a man attacked yesterday in Wesley Park.
是吗
Yeah?
今晨死于医院
He died this morning in the hospital.
死于伤势过重
As a result of his injuries.
是吗
Right.
你昨天去过那公园吗
Were you in the park yesterday?
没有
No.
你跟你妻子说要去那儿的
You told your wife you were going there.
我改主意去喝酒了 我跟...
I changed my mind and went for a pint. I told this to...
-劳森警员 -对 跟她说过了
- PC Lawson. - PC Lawson, yeah.
他昨天穿着蓝色短裤
He had blue shorts on.
-什么意思 -死者身穿蓝色短裤
- What does that mean? - The murder victim was wearing blue shorts,
而骚扰你女儿的人...
the man who molested your daughter...
也穿着蓝短裤 你想说是他干的
Blue shorts, right. So you're saying it might be him,
-是同一个家伙吗 -不 不是这么回事
- the same bloke? - No, no. Not at all.
如果你昨天去过那公园
But if you had gone to the park,
希望你能回忆下 是否看到过
we were hoping you might remember seeing
什么不寻常的情况 说不定能帮我们破案
something out of the ordinary that might help.
没看到 老实跟你们说吧
No. I've got to be honest with you,
我当时记挂着别的事
you know, my head was.....elsewhere.
直接回港道酒吧喝酒去了
I just went straight back to the Portway.
有人能证明吗 阿姆斯特朗先生
There's someone that can verify that, Mr Armstrong?
-证明 什么意思 -例行程序
- Verify it? How do you mean? - Just procedure.
老爸 戈登的电♥话♥
Dad, it's Gordon.
马上来 两位稍等片刻好吗
Yeah, I'm coming! Can you just excuse me a second?
当然
Sure.
-嗨 伙计 -你找我吗
- Hello, mate. - You were after me?
对 但这会儿家里有人
Yeah, but I've got some people here now,
-不方便说 -好吧 那回头在港道酒吧见
- I can't talk. - All right. I'll see you down the Portway.
好的 我等下就去
Yeah, OK. Yeah, I'll be in there.
好的
All right.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
说到哪儿了
Where were we?
我刚在问你
I was asking you
是否有人可以证明 你昨天回了酒吧
if there's anyone can vouch for you being in the pub yesterday.
有 戈登
Yeah, er, Gordon...
戈登·里奇曼
Gordon Richmond.
他是我哥们
He's my mate.
他昨天也在 还有他弟弟 尼尔·里奇曼
He was in there. And his brother, Neil Richmond.
我们就一起喝了点啤酒
We just had a couple of pints.
港道酒吧的地址
The Portway?
在米本路上
Meaburn Road.
很好
Great.
非常好
Right.
谢谢你的啤酒 阿姆斯特朗太太
Thanks for the brew, Mrs Armstrong.
-很好喝 -谢谢
- Appreciate it. - Thanks.
我送你们出去
I'll see you out.
-你早就知道了 一点都不惊讶 -晚点再说
- You knew. You weren't surprised. You knew. - Later.
你想去哪儿
Where are you going?
-拿外套 -不 等等
- Get my jacket. - No, wait.
-我去见朋友 -我找他们有事谈
- Going to see the lads. - No. I've got to talk to them.
-不许就这样出去 -让我拿外套
- You're not leaving me with this. - Let me get my jacket.
不 不行
No. No way. No way.
别想留我一个人面对 这事很严重
You're not leaving me with this. This is serious.
我们不是故意的 好吗 抱歉
We didn't intend to, OK? I'm sorry.
抱歉 但我们得等下再谈 唐娜
I'm sorry. You'll have to wait, Donna.
我很快就回来
I'll be back soon, OK?
你个下流胚子
You dirty fucker.
揍他
Hit him!
揍他 揍死他 我♥操♥
Hit him! Hit him! Fuck!
-你女儿怎样 -还好
- How is she? - Yeah,
还不错 谢谢关心 伙计
she's not bad, considering, mate.
她昨晚做恶梦了
She had nightmares last night,
不过应该会好起来的
but I think she's going to be fine.
-那你们找到那混♥蛋♥了吗 -对 找到了
- I see you got the bastard, then? - Yeah, we got him.
很好
Good.
谢了 伙计
Cheers, mate.
要是你会怎样对付他
What would you have done to him?
掐死他
Strangled him.
我们没掐死他
We didn't strangle him.
但下手有点太重了
But we did go a bit too far.
怎么了
Yeah?
今天凌晨的时候 他死在医院了
He died in hospital, early hours of this morning.
操
Fuck.
我想请你帮个大忙 伙计
I need to ask a really big favour, mate.
肯尼 别这样 别让我
Oh, Kenny, no. Please don't ask me to...
-掺和进来 伙计 -我没办法了
- Got to, mate. - I've got to, mate.
要是你女儿宝娜遇到这事怎么办
It could've been your Paula.
-你确定就是他干的吗 -对
- You got the right man? - Yeah.
-绝对没错吗 -没错
- Definitely the perv? - Yeah.
好吧
Ok.
就说我昨天回了这里
I came back here yesterday.
等女人们都走了
After the girls had gone,
我又和俩哥们喝了几杯
I had a few more pints with the lads.
记住了
Right.
谢了
Thanks.
-你干嘛去 -我想喝一杯
- What do you want? - I'll have a lager.
你没事吧
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表