剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
They say that taxi drivers
是食物链最底层的一环 对吧
are bottom of the food chain, aren't they?
其实 私家出租车司机的地位更卑微
But, well, private hire drivers are lower.
我需要一份比较有弹性的工作
But, you know, I need a job that's flexible,
懂我意思吗
you know what I mean?
你们也能看出我们现在的境况
You can see what situation we're in,
所以我需要能自♥由♥安排作息时间的工作
so I need to be able to choose when to work and when to take time off.
但不会一直这样的
But it's not always going to be the case.
因为
Cos, er...
因为我已经有计划了
cos I've got plans.
是啊 其实呢 那些计划
Yeah, and, er...well, you know, those...
暂时还不能实施
those plans have to go on hold for the moment
因为要顾虑到凯蒂
cos it's Katy that counts,
她的前途是最重要的
it's her future that counts.
一旦我们解决了她的前途问题
And once we've got that future sorted,
一旦送进你们的学校
once we've got her into this school of yours,
希望今天就能实现
and hopefully that's going to happen today,
然后 然后就可以...
then it'll, it'll be time to...
我 我不属于这里
I-I don't belong here.
但她属于这里 这让我很欣慰
But she does. And I love that.
我很欣慰 她如此优秀
I love her for that.
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
爸爸 快来 妈妈不对劲
Dad! Dad! It's Mum! Quick!
快来看看妈妈 快点
It's Mum! Please just hurry up!
她上一次这样是因为肺部有积液
Last time it happened it was fluid on the lung.
这次看上去也是一样
It looks the same this time.
一样的体温 症状完全相同
Same temperature and everything,
所以应该还是那个老问题 肺部有积液
so it's going to be the same - fluid on the lung.
她会好起来的吧 她上次就挺过来了
She's going to be all right, isn't she? She was OK last time.
你们当时给她输了点液 她就好了
You just put a drain in and she was all right after that.
她会好起来的
She's going to be fine.
她明天就能回家了
She can come home tomorrow.
我做过最糟糕的事情是什么
What's...what's the worst thing I do?
说吧 我做过最糟糕的事情是什么
Come on, what's the worst thing I do?
赌博
Gamble.
正确
Correct.
你知道我为什么赌吗
You know why I gamble?
因为我很聪明
It's cos I've got a brain.
但我并没把这聪明用在正道上 比如教书
And instead of using it to do something useful, like teaching,
或者当记者 社工之类的行当
or journalism, social work, something like that,
我成天开着出租车四处转悠
I drive head-the-balls round all day.
所以
So...
一有机会 我就想做点
..when I get the chance, I like to do something that's...
需要动点脑筋的事情
that involves a bit of judgement...
你知道 就是用点聪明才智
you know, uses a bit of this.
而我唯一会做的
And the only thing I can do
需要聪明才智的事 就是赌博
that involves a bit of this is gambling.
像我这种人就只能干这个了
That's all there is for someone like me.
你喜欢这样吗
Would you like that?
不
No.
你要去那所漂亮的学校读书了
You're going to go to that posh school,
等你拿了无数个A 还要去上大学
you're gonna get five million A-levels, you're going to go to uni,
从事你热爱的工作
you are gonna get a job you love.
展翅高飞 我想的对吗
And you are going to fly. Right?
对
Right.
你们这样盯着 我可真有点不爽了
I'm getting a bit pissed off with these looks I'm getting.
-是吗 -是 我♥干♥的事儿是卑鄙没错
- Yeah? - Yeah. I've done things beneath contempt, yeah...
不过我还从来没无♥耻♥到做你这种鸟事
..but I'd never stoop so low as to do your fucking job.
-你还好吗 -马上就来
- You all right? - Coming.
你抽烟
You smoke.
-对 -我能闻出来
- Yeah. - I can smell it.
-对不起 -不不 我喜欢
- Ah, sorry... - No, no! I like it.
我以前也抽 现在还是喜欢那个味
I used to smoke myself, I still love the smell of it.
-我不介意 如果你想... -不不不
- It doesn't make you want to... - No, no, no.
我没那么大的瘾
I'm not addictive like that.
你呢
You?
我喜欢赌
I like a bet.
-有瘾吗 有没有嗜赌成瘾 -不
- Addictive, though? Addicted to it? - No.
结束后需要我来接你吗
You want me to pick you up at the end of the night?
-那就很晚了 -没问题
- It'll be late. - That's no problem.
没事 我们招一辆好了 应该有很多空车
No, we'll just flag one. There'll be loads.
-"我们" -还有个朋友
- "We"? - A friend.
里昂王族乐团的歌♥曲 "曼哈顿"
声音调大点
Oh, turn it up!
你这是要赴宴么
Are you going for a meal?
去酒吧吃点小食
I'll get a snack at the bar.
-你经常在外面吃吗 -偶尔 你呢
- Do you eat out much? - A bit. You?
-偶尔 随便哪里 -去哪里呢
- A bit. Anywhere, really. - Where?
只要有甜甜太妃布丁就行
Anywhere that does sticky toffee pudding.
-怎么了 -我也是
- What? - Me too.
有人在米本大街附近吗 有没有
Anyone near Meaburn Street? Anyone near Meaburn?
481号♥车 请说门牌号♥
Cab 481. What number, please?
-63 -我几分钟就到
- 63. - I'm minutes away,
控制台 我接了 行吗
control, and I want it. Right?
好了 伙计
All right, pal.
真好
Very nice.
-你说什么 -那姑娘
- Y'what? - The girl.
对对 很可爱
Oh, yeah. Yeah, lovely.
她对你恋恋不舍
She didn't want you to go.
她家几天前被盗了
She got burgled a few days ago.
她受惊了 不想一个人待着
It's spooked her. She doesn't like being on her own.
-那为什么不留下 -明天很忙
- So why not stay? - Busy day tomorrow.
你是做什么的
What d'you do?
酒吧经理 霍金斯酒吧
Manage a bar. Hawkins.
-那就不用早起吧 -是啊
- You're not up early, then? - No.
就
Just...
就在街尾停吧
Bottom of this road, please.
-这里是桑顿地♥产♥ 我是贾斯汀 -你好
- Thornton Estates, Justin speaking, - Hello.
-能帮你做什么 -你好
- how can I help? - yeah,
我想看看麦勒大道上的房♥子
I'm interested in viewing the house on Manor Drive.
你好
Hello!
太巧了吧
Coincidence or what?
真不可思议
That's amazing!
全世界那么多地♥产♥经纪 就碰见你了
Of all the estate agents in all the world.
来吧
Come on.
没想到是女士接待
I wasn't expecting a woman.
不是碰巧安排的吗
You're not taking a chance?
不是 只要你是男士 贾斯汀
No. If you're a man, Justin,
就是今早和你通话的那个 就会优先安排
who you met this morning, he susses you out first.
那么他认为我没有威胁 是吗
He deemed me no threat, then?
没有威胁
No threat.
你现在住在哪儿
Where you living at the moment?
威星顿 地方不错 就是太小了
Er, Withington. It's nice, but it's tiny.
-你要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子吗 -不 我的房♥子是租的
- And is your place on the market? - No, I'm renting.
老婆死后我就把房♥子卖♥♥了
Yeah, I sold the house when the wife died.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
没事儿
That's OK.
你喝的什么
What's that?
葡萄酒加苏打水
Wine and soda.
-十点差一刻了 -我知道
- It's a quarter to ten. - I know.
你大晚上的喝什么酒
Why are you drinking wine and soda at a quarter to ten?
我愿意
Because I want to.
你会尿床的
You'll wet the bed.
-我喝不喝都会尿床 -床会湿透的
- I'll wet the bed anyway. - You'll soak it now.
-谁啊 -是工作
- Who is it? - Work.
你今晚不是休息吗
It's your night off!
和女伴出去玩吗
You out with the girls, then?
和男朋友
Boyfriend.
你现在一个人住有点紧张吧
You must get a bit nervous on your own now.
自从有人偷东西后
Since the break-in and that.
嗯
Yeah.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表