剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
我一个人去酒店住了
I checked into a hotel. On my own.
-你在说谎 -没有
- You're lying. - I'm not.
我是想跟他发♥生♥关♥系♥
I intended to sleep with him, yes.
我非常想跟他上♥床♥ 没错
I fully intended to shag him, yes.
这些我都承认
Of that I am guilty as charged.
-但事实上什么都没发生 -你在说谎
- But nothing actually happened. - You're lying!
为什么不接电♥话♥
Why didn't you answer your mobile?
-忙着和他乱搞吗 -没电了
- Were you too busy banging him? - The battery's flat.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
当一个人以为妻子死了
When you think your wife's dead...
就追悔莫及 觉得不该那样对待你
I'm sorry to go all Mills and Boon on you like this...
当一个人以为妻子死了
When you think your wife's dead
才会意识到自己有多爱她
you tend to realise how much you actually love her.
亲爱的读者啊 讽刺的是
There's a certain irony in that, dear reader,
我们的女英雄没死
cos our heroine was not dead.
我们的女英雄活得好好的
Our heroine was very much alive.
我们的女英雄在和她朋友"大本钟"上♥床♥
Our heroine was fucking her friend, Big Ben!
-我没有 不要乱讲 -五个人死了
- I wasn't. And I didn't. - Five people dead.
而我现在希望你是其中之一
I wish you were one of them.
就算那样也比现在这样强
Even that would be better than this.
她会知道我们吵架了
She'll know we've had a row.
-再见 小家伙 -再见
- Bye, darling. - Bye.
再见 小宝贝
Bye, sweetheart.
已经三个月了
It's been three months.
没错
I know.
你打算一直分居吗
Are you ever going to sleep with me again?
不知道
Don't know.
你想离婚吗
Do you want to split?
不 你想离吗
No. Do you?
不想
No.
可我也不想一直这个样子
But I don't want to carry on like this either.
你要做出选择 戴维
You're going to have to choose, David.
要么我们恢复正常的夫妻关系
Either we live together as husband and wife...
你好像没有资格下最后通牒吧
I don't think you should be laying down ultimatums.
你没有这个权利
I don't think you've got the right.
我今晚要出去
I'm going out tonight.
-去哪儿 -去喝两杯
- Where? - For a drink.
跟谁一起
Who with?
我知道你的言下之意
You know what you're saying?
"如果你不原谅我 我就一错再错"
"If you don't forgive me for what I did, I'll do it again."
这就是你的真心话
That's what you're saying.
礼貌地提醒你 我亲爱的老婆
A gentle reminder, my darling wife,
我是个男人
of the fact that I am a man.
你好像忘了这一点
You seem to have forgotten that, you see.
很容易忽略 对吧
Easily done, I suppose,
尤其你老公在领救济
when your husband's on the dole,
每天就是接送孩子上下学
when he takes the kids to school and brings them home again,
给他们洗衣做饭
when he cooks for them and cleans for them,
做这些女人干的活
when he does all of the things a woman does,
忍♥受着其他男人的嘲笑
when he sees men laughing at him
还是坚持做个家庭主夫
but still carries on doing all the things a woman does,
因为他所做的一切
cos that's what the marriage demands,
都是为了家庭和婚姻 为了那些账单
that's what the bills require, when he does all that,
这就是二十一世纪的男人
that is a man, that is a man of the 21st century,
不是什么拿掸子穿裙子的蠢货
not some faggot in a skirt with a feather duster,
而是如假包换的男人
a man, a proper fucking man
你给我记清楚了
and don't you forget it ever again.
妈妈
Mum?
没事 宝贝儿
It's OK, sweetheart.
没事 亲爱的
It's OK, darling.
没事了
It's OK.
没事了 宝贝儿
Yeah. It's OK, sweetheart.
没事
It's OK, it's OK.
走 我们去睡觉
Come on, come to bed. Come to bed.
出去
Go away.
请你出去
Will you please go away.
打完了仗 强♥奸♥很正常
After battle there's always rape.
杀了敌人 可他的精♥液♥还留在女人体内
You've killed your enemy but his sperm might be in this woman,
正游来游去地寻找卵细胞
wriggling up to collide with her egg.
所以强♥奸♥她 稀释敌人的精♥液♥
Rape her. Dilute that sperm.
叫上弟兄们 也去强♥奸♥她
Call all your mates and get them to rape her too,
冲得更淡些
dilute it some more,
要让敌人的种在她体内彻底断根
absolutely essential that your enemy's line is finished,
摧毁他所有的基因
your enemy's genes are destroyed,
保证女人生下的孩子都是你或本族的香火
that any children born of this woman are yours or your tribe's.
我希望你离开
I want you to leave us.
去哪儿
And go where?
随便 离开就好
Anywhere. Just go.
我无处可去
I'm going nowhere.
我又没做错什么
I haven't done anything wrong.
-你强♥奸♥了我 -只要是男人就能理解我
- You raped me. - I think any man would understand why I did that.
我不打算去告你
I don't want to go to the police.
我不想让孩子们看到爸爸被关起来
I don't want the kids to see their father locked up.
你不要逼我
But I will if I have to.
-我能去哪里 -你♥爸♥家
- Where will I go? - Your dad's.
我爸喜欢孩子没错 但不能整天耗着
Dad loves the kids but not 24/7.
孩子不用你带
You wouldn't have the kids.
-你以为孩子归你 -对
- You think you're having the kids? - Yeah.
暂时不说什么原则什么道德吧
Forget the principle, the morality, for a minute.
是你出轨 却让我来承担后果
You're the one who cheats yet I'm the one who pays for it.
我们就考虑一下实际问题
Let's think about the practicalities.
你打算怎么养他们
How are you going to have them?
我会找份兼♥职♥
I'll go part time.
兼♥职♥的收入负担不起
Part time won't pay for this.
那你准备去找份工作吗
You'll have to get a job then, won't you?
是的 还怕我找不到吗
Yeah. Me and a million others.
那天晚上我确实跟本上♥床♥了
I did sleep with Ben that night.
我瞒着你是想让你好受 事情有挽回的余地
But I lied to make it easier for you if you wanted to patch things up.
既然你这样不依不饶
Something for you to cling on to.
我现在也不在乎了
But now I don't give a shit.
知道我想做什么吗
You know what I'm thinking?
知道
Yes.
如果我做了
But if I did that...
如果我做了
if I did it,
孩子们就会失去双亲 对吧
they wouldn't have either of us, would they?
我半年前丢了工作
I lost my job six months ago.
从那时起我就负责照顾小孩 当了全职爸爸
I've been their main carer ever since. House husband.
如果你想争夺监护权 那是输定了
If you fight for custody, you'll lose, not only that,
而且 你表现得不理智 这是不行的
you'll appear unreasonable. And we can't have that.
我们不能做出不理智的表现
We must not appear unreasonable.
不能给她任何借口限制你的探视权
We mustn't give her any case whatsoever for restricting access.
-怎样的探视权 -每两周一次
- How much access? - Every other weekend.
-我不走 -我们解释过...
- I'm not leaving. - I think we explained...
-如果你不走 警♥察♥会强制执行 -行啊
- If you don't leave, the police will make you leave. - Fine.
你想让孩子们看到那一幕吗
And you'd like the kids to see that, would you?
你跟"大本钟"乱搞的时候想过孩子们吗
Were you thinking of the kids when you were shagging Big Ben?
好 我走
OK. I'll leave.
等明早孩子们去学校时我就走
I'll go in the morning when the kids are at school.
回来了 戴维
All right, David.
好啊 老爸
Hiya, Dad.
我看着儿子在房♥间里走来走去
I watched my son pacing the room.
没有她的消息
Not a word from her.
毫无音信 随着时间流逝
No message, and the more time passed,
他越来越怀疑她已经死了
the more convinced he became that she was dead.
看到她走进门 我儿子喜出望外
Then she came through the door, and he was overjoyed.
可等他知道她为何没上火车后
Then I watched all that joy evaporate
所有的喜悦都烟消云散
as he realised why she wasn't on that train.
因为她上了另一个男人的床
She'd been in another man's bed.
老麦克唐纳有块田*
*Old McDonald had a farm
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表