剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
You all right?
怎么了
What's up?
他死了
He's dead.
-谁死了 -公园里那家伙 他死了
- Who is? - The bloke in the park, he's dead.
-死了 怎么死的 -是我们打死了他
- Dead? How? I don't... - We killed him, that's how.
-你确定吗 -嗯
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
-不 不可能 太离谱了 -他还站起来了
- No... That's impossible, that's off its head. - He got up.
他今早死在医院里了
He died in hospital this morning.
天哪
Jesus.
他们来过 东打听西打听
They've been round, asking questions.
-警♥察♥ -嗯
- Police? - Yeah.
-冲你来的 他们怎么知道 -嗯
- Round at yours? How did they know? - Yeah.
蓝短裤 穿蓝短裤的人在公园侵犯女孩
Blue shorts. Man in blue shorts assaults girl in park.
同样是穿蓝短裤的人倒在公园里
Man in blue shorts battered in park.
你怎么说的 你都说什么了
What did you say? What did you tell them?
我说我当时在这儿 跟你俩喝酒
That I was in here, having a pint with you two.
该死 该死
Shit! Shit!
-你干嘛这么说 -是你让我这么说的
- Why did you say that?! - You told me to.
我可没说要把我们扯进去
I never said mention us!
我当时脱口而出
It just came out.
肯尼 大错特错啊
Bad mistake, that, Kenny.
大错特错 你每说一句谎
Bad mistake. When you tell a lie,
就要拿很多证据来圆 他们一清二楚
you tell as much of the truth as possible. They know.
等我们一会儿
Look, just give us a minute.
别慌
Stop panicking.
-我怎么能不慌 -镇定点儿
- Of course I'm panicking! - Just stop panicking.
-你还想我怎么样 -别闹了
- What do you expect?! - Calm down!
你们在监控范围内 往这儿站
Oi, you're on the camera. Get over here.
坐18个月我都忍♥不了 要是18年我就完了
I couldn't handle 18 months, so no way can I do 18 fucking years.
-不会这么糟的 -你也好不到哪儿去
- It won't come to that. - And you won't either.
到不了这个地步 你闭嘴行吗
It won't come to that, so shut up, will you?!
条子究竟怎么说的
What exactly did the coppers say?
他今早伤势过重 抢救无效死亡
He died this morning, of his injuries.
-你说当时在这儿喝酒吗 -是
- You said you were in here, having a pint? - Yeah.
-我们得和阿尔谈谈 -已经搞定了
- We need to talk to Al. - I have done. I have done.
他会帮忙打掩护
He'll back us up.
如果他发现是我们杀了人呢
Will he still when he finds out it's murder?
他知道我们杀了人
He knows it's murder.
-什么 -没问题
- What?! - He's OK.
这也可能发生在他女儿身上 他不会说
It could've been his daughter, he's fine.
条子们会给你施加压力
The coppers will put pressure on you.
如果他有家人
If he's got a family,
-这事儿肯定没完 -他有家人
- they'll go on about it. - He has got a family.
那就有可能摧垮你的意志 要记住
It's designed to get you to weaken. Remember,
他家人没他更好 他可是个强♥奸♥犯
his family are better off without him, cos he's a nonce.
-他是什么 -我知道
- What is he? - I know what he is.
-他是什么 -他是强♥奸♥犯
- What is he? - He's a nonce.
我们要管住嘴巴 统一思想
We keep schtum. We stick together.
我们不是杀了人 而是替天行道
We haven't killed a man, we've killed a perv.
-记住了吗 -嗯
- Right? - Right.
-记住了吗 -嗯
- Right? - Right.
最好把当时穿的衣服裤子都洗干净
We'd best wash everything we were wearing as well.
无论何时都不该在家喝酒
No drink at home, under any circumstances.
你还好意思说我 你没有资格
Don't even think about criticizing me. Don't even go there.
-我们做过承诺 -承诺
- We promised. - Promised?
你杀了人 拍拍屁♥股♥就走人
I find out you've killed a man and you waltz out of here
留我在这儿受煎熬
and I have to come to terms with that
还要照顾三个孩子
while sorting out three kids?
我们不是有意的 我们不是坏人
We didn't mean to do it. We're not bad men.
就算有意也不为过 那是替天行道
And even if we meant to do it, he was a perv,
他对我们的宝贝女儿动手动脚
he had his hands all over our little girl.
行吧
Right.
他有家人吗
Has he got a family?
-他有家人吗 -有个老婆
- Has he got a family? - Got a wife.
至少有一个儿子
And one son at least.
-至少 -他们去了医院
- At least? - They were at the hospital.
我在医院的时候碰到了他们
They were there when I was there.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
-我们把他打死了 -我是问 你做了什么
- We killed him. - No, what did you do to him?
你扮演了什么角色
What part did you play?
我打了他一拳
I punched him, once.
仅此而已
No more.
其实就是戈登 他不停地打他
It was Gordon, really. He wouldn't stop hitting him.
我要洗干净当时穿的衣服
I need to wash everything I was wearing.
让我来吧
I'll do that.
我们在公园里到处寻找
We're going round and round the park...
那个穿蓝色短裤的男人
..Looking for the man in the blue shorts...
我就一直在想
..And all the time I'm thinking...
我不该这样做
.."I shouldn't be doing this.
我该回家 和唐娜和克洛伊在一起
"I should be home with Donna and Chloe."
但他们非要找下去
But the others, they want to carry on looking.
我就对自己说
And I tell myself...
如果我回去
..If I go back...
就意味着
..It means that...
他们比我
..They love their kids...
更爱孩子
..More than I love mine.
西北地区属我们最棒了 这儿的工作人员...
Best in the North West, honestly. People working here are...
肯尼
Kenny.
肯尼 我想介绍一下你
Kenny, can I introduce you?
这是达根太太
This is Mrs Duggan,
还有皮特 汤姆·达根
and Pete and Tom Duggan.
肯尼在这儿工作
Kenny works here.
凯莉几天前失去了他的丈夫
Kerry lost her husband a few days ago.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
你当时在医院
You were at the hospital.
-对 -对不起
- Yeah. - I'm sorry.
我当时很伤心 人在伤心时
I was upset. The last thing you want to see
最不想看见一张和善的面孔
when you're upset is a kind face.
-我走了 -请便
- I've got to go. - Of course.
如果有什么
So if there is anything you
担忧或需求
are worried about or want to talk about...
揍他 揍死他
'Hit him! Hit him!
揍死这个混♥蛋♥
'Fucking hit him! Fuck!
不
'No!'
这些窝囊废想干嘛
What do these buggers want?
我们找人谈过 有点眉目了
We're interviewing a couple of people. A few leads,
可以的话 我们就废话不多说
just to eliminate all the guff, if you like.
拣最重要的谈 好吗
So we can concentrate on the important stuff. Yeah?
好 当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
那好 达根的伤势表明
Right. Duggan's injuries indicate
袭击他的不止一人
that he was attacked by more than one person.
-嗯 -可能是你 对吧
- Right. - It could've been you, couldn't it?
-不是我 -不 不
- It wasn't me. - No, no,
我不是这个意思
I'm not saying it that way.
我只是说 谢天谢地
I'm just saying thank God
你去喝了酒 而不是去了公园
you went for a pint instead of going to the park,
否则我们就冲你来了
otherwise we could be after you.
嗯
Right.
谁先到的酒吧 你还是你哥们
Who was in the pub first - you or your mates?
我
Me.
经理说是他们先到的
The manager says they were.
什么 你找他谈了
What, you've talked to him?
这是调查谋杀案
It's a murder inquiry.
相关的人和事都要查到啊
No stone left unturned, I'm afraid.
但被杀的是个儿童猥亵犯 不是吗
Yeah but it's the murder of a child molester, isn't it?
我是说如果附近的人...
I mean if people round here...
-谁说他是儿童猥亵犯了 -你说的
- Who said he was a child molester? - Well, You did.
我没有
No, I didn't.
我只是这么怀疑过
I have wondered about that.
但是你刚才说的可不只是怀疑了
But what you've just said is more than wondering about it.
你刚刚说
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表