剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
-你怎么进来的 -到了六七十年代
- How did you get in? - The Bohemians
波西米亚人又把那个岛变成了极乐世界
arrived in the '60s and '70s and turned it into a party island.
小罗一直在存钱 准备去那里玩
Rob was saving up to go there.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
刷小罗的卡
His swipe card.
卡就在塑料袋里
It was in the plastic bag.
这也是他的遗物之一
Another of his...effects.
他的朋友都认为
All his mates knew about
伊比沙岛是狂欢圣地 但是小罗不同
Ibiza was clubbing, but Rob was different.
当然 他也会通宵跳舞 但是第二天
Yes, he'd stay up all night dancing, but the next day,
他会手里拿本书 在屋里走来走去
he'd be wandering around the house with a book in his hand.
他死后 在他床边发现了这本伊比沙岛的书
And after he died, I found this book on Ibiza beside his bed.
你想怎样 瑞兰德太太
What do you want, Mrs Ryland?
我想听你道歉 因为小罗没机会去伊比沙岛
I want you to say that you're sorry Rob never got to Ibiza...
没能活到二十一岁
..that he never made his 21st,
连这本书都没能读完
or even finished his book.
我要听你说 他本不应该死在你的仓库里
Say he didn't need to die in your warehouse,
是你把一切责任
that you coated him in so much...
推到他的头上
..so much shit,
以此逃脱自己的罪责
there was none left to stick to you.
我要你说 你对这一切感到抱歉
I want you to say that you are sorry for all that.
你说完 我就会离开
And when you have, I'll go away...
-继续过我的生活 -那是个意外
- and get on with my life. - It was an accident.
这里除了咱俩就没别人了
There's no-one here but me and you.
这事只有你知我知
It's just between us.
我需要听你亲口说
I need to hear it.
就说 我很抱歉
Just say...I'm sorry.
人们经常道歉
People say it all the time.
在超♥市♥里不小心撞到别人
They bump into each other in supermarkets
自然而然地就会说 "我很抱歉"
and they say it automatically, instinctively. "I'm sorry".
即使那不是他们的错
Even when it's not their fault.
"我很抱歉"
"I'm sorry"!
我的律师不让我说
My lawyer won't let me.
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus!
你知道是谁杀了你儿子吗
Do you know who killed your son?
我告诉你是谁杀了你儿子吧 你个蠢女人
Shall I tell you who killed your son, you stupid bitch?!
是十亿中国人和五亿印度人
A billion Chinese, half a billion Indians.
那些人每天的酬劳只有一英镑
All working for a pound a day.
而我每天要付五十英镑
I'm paying 50 a day
你要我怎么跟人家比
and I'm supposed to compete!
这就是杀死你儿子的凶手 又蠢又疯的女人
That's who killed your son, you stupid, mad bitch!
当你失去了所爱的人 那种感觉痛彻心扉
When you lose someone you love, it hurts.
当然会痛
Of course it hurts.
但是想象一下一遍又一遍失去他们
But imagine losing them over and over.
每次法律辜负我 就好像小罗又死了一次
Every time the law let me down, Rob died again.
人的忍♥耐是有限的
There's only so many times you can take that.
我是老师 习惯了小孩对我撒谎
I teach, I'm used to being lied to.
但阿兰·马克斯菲尔德和小孩不同的是
But the difference between Alan Maxfield
当你和一个九岁小孩对质 戳破他的谎言时
and a child is that when you confront a nine-year-old child
他会承认错误 并且道歉
with the fact that they're lying, they own up, they say sorry.
当你失去了骨肉 要求一句道歉
And when you've lost your child, an apology
并不过分
isn't all that much to ask.
如果阿兰·马克斯菲尔德道歉了
I wouldn't be here talking
我就不会站在这里跟你们讲这些了
to you now if Alan Maxfield had just said sorry.
我的律师说 跟你们说这些是愚蠢的行为
My lawyer said that saying all this to you was stupid,
你们会拿法律来压我
that you'd throw the book at me.
随便吧 压我吧
Well, fine, throw that book.
法律已经伤害我太多次了 我都麻木了
The law's hit me so many times, I'm numb,
我不会有任何感觉的 让法律去死吧
I won't feel it. To hell with the law.
没错
Yes.
我能这样跟你们讲话 是因为我学到了很多
I can speak to you like this because I've learned so much.
我现在是专家了
I'm an expert.
我付了这世界上最贵的学费
I've paid the highest tuition fees in the world, you see...
那就是我儿子的命
..the death of my son.
当你们下庭去考虑我的行为时
When you go away and consider what I've done,
我请你们不要依据法律来判决
I'm asking you to reach a verdict based not on law,
而是依据我一直渴望的
but on something I've been thirsting for...
小罗应得的 却一直没能
..something that Rob deserved
得到的东西来判决
and never got.
我怕这东西已经不复存在了
Something I'm frightened may no longer exist.
那就是正义
Justice.
我请求你们给我正义的判决
I'm asking you to give me justice.
不管你们有多同情她
However sympathetic you may feel,
海伦·瑞兰德被指控犯有一项严重的罪行
Helen Ryland stands accused of a very serious crime...
怎么回事 请问你是谁
What's going on here? Who are you, please?
我是弗兰克·瑞兰德 被告的丈夫
Frank Ryland, husband of the accused.
没错 这是为了表达
And, yes, this is to show
我对这个法庭的轻蔑 对一切法庭的轻蔑
my contempt for this court, my contempt for
对一切与法律有关的事物的
any court, my contempt for
-轻蔑... -瑞兰德先生
- anything to do with the law... - Mr Ryland...
我妻子曾说法律是个笑话 而我不同意
My wife said that the law was a joke and I argued,
并不是因为我觉得她说错了
but not because I thought that she was wrong...
-瑞兰德先生 -而是因为我没她勇敢
- Mr Ryland. - ..But because I didn't have her courage.
若我有她一半的勇气 坐在那里的人就是我
If I had half the guts she has, it'd be me in that dock.
对不起
Sorry.
瑞兰德先生 你讲完了吗
Mr Ryland, have you finished?
我要叫庭警了
I'm going to call an officer of the court.
等案子审完了
I'll deal with you when
-我再跟你算账 明白吗 -明白
- this case is finished. Do you understand? - Yes.
她凭一己之愿 放火烧了仓库
By her own admission, she set fire to
毫不在乎可能造成的人员伤亡
that warehouse and showed a total disregard for human life.
我不是要引导你们给予她有罪的判决
Now, I'm not going to direct you to return a guilty verdict,
但是所有的证据
but all the evidence...
暴徒啊*
*Desperado...
你怎么还不清醒*
*Why don't you come to your senses?
你已经执迷不悟*
*You've been out ridin' fences
如此之久*
*for so long now
你这个固执的家伙*
*Oh, you're a hard one
我知道你有自己的理由*
*I know that you've got your reasons
但这些现在取悦你的东西*
*These things that are pleasin' you
终将给你带来伤害*
*can hurt you somehow
不要去碰那些华而不实的女人*
*Don't you draw the Queen of Diamonds, boy
她会伤你很深*
*She'll beat you if she's able
你知道那些真心实意的女孩*
*You know the Queen of Hearts...
陪审团回来了
Jury's coming back.
陪审团成员
Members of the jury...
-你们达成一致判决了吗 -达成了
- are you agreed upon a verdict? - We are.
你们判定被告的纵火罪名
Do you find the defendant guilty or
和故意损坏他人财产罪名是否成立
not guilty of arson and wilful destruction of property?
不成立
Not guilty.
这是你们的一致判决吗
And is that the verdict of you all?
是的 毫无异议
Yes, it's unanimous.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
有罪吗
Guilty?
无罪
Not guilty.
什么
What?
无罪
Not guilty.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表