剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
《殊途同归-连恩》
第一季 第四集
陪审团回来了
Jury's returning.
我不想杀人的
I didn't mean to kill anyone.
我是个特别老实本分的人
I couldn't kill time, couldn't murder a pint.
事情发生得太突然
Something snapped.
-五块 -五块
- Five. - Five.
-跟五块 你别跟了 -你不可能有梅花七
- And five. Stash. - You haven't got the seven of clubs.
这世上哪有人这么幸运
No-one on this planet could be that jammy.
-最多有一手同花 -跟五块
- You've got a flush at best. - And five.
别跟了 让我赢他 蠢货
Get out and let me see him, you prick.
-你根本赢不了 -我有四条九
- You can't possibly win. - I win with four nines.
我刚解释过了 杂种
I've just explained, you mong.
-四条九 -对 你跟吗
- Four nines? - Yeah. Are you in?
-你怎么可能有四条九 -你跟还是不跟
- How can you have four nines? - Are you in or are you stashing?
你怎么可能有四条九
How can you have four nines
看到他手里那个九没 傻瓜 加五块
when there's one in his hand looking at us, you prat? Five.
-让他们跟 -不要
- Throw 'em in. - No.
-让他们跟 -你不可能有炸♥弹♥
- Throw 'em in! - You haven't got a bouncer.
最多就是一手同花
You've got a flush at best.
对 加五块
Right. Five.
跟
And five.
我跟定了 不管你出什么
I'm covering that. Anything else you sort out,
反正我跟定了
but I'm covering that.
随你
Right.
五块
Five.
摊牌
See you.
炸♥弹♥ 别说我没警告过你
Bouncer. Don't say I didn't warn you.
您有一条新消息
'You have one message.
发送时间 今天上午11点50分
Message received today at 11.50am.'
我通过了 老爸 我通过了入学考试
I passed it, Dad! I passed the entrance exam.
我太高兴了 晚点见
I'm so happy! Anyway, I'll see you later.
嗨 凯
Hey, Kev!
-凯蒂刚通过了入学考试 -太好了 伙计
- Katy just passed her entrance exam. - Brilliant, mate.
-代我恭喜她 -好的
- Tell her well done from me. - Will do, yeah.
回见
See you.
我答应送她礼物
I promised her a present.
她考过了就送她个礼物
I said if she passed it I'd get her a present,
项链之类的
a little necklace or something.
-而你输光了 -对
- And you're skint? - Yeah.
想找我借
You want a loan?
对
Yeah.
我有个条件 连恩
One condition, Liam...
-别让我求你啊 凯 -就一个条件
- Don't make me crawl for it, Kev. - One condition.
-你说 -你告诉罗兹
- Go on. - You tell Roz.
告诉罗兹你好了伤疤忘了疼
You tell Roz you've done your brain in again,
又开始赌牌了
playing cards again.
-因为你需要帮助 伙计 -拿钱滚蛋吧
- Because you need help, mate. - Shove your money.
马上来
Coming.
哪个航站楼 亲爱的
Which terminal, love?
写在哪儿呢
Where is it?
不是该用醒目字体写在机票上角的吗
You think they'd write it in big letters near the top.
-你坐哪家的飞机 -易捷航♥空♥
- Who you travelling with? - Easyjet.
那多半是二号♥楼
Two, most likely.
-去什么好地方 -二号♥
- Going anywhere nice? - Two.
你说对了 好小的字 印在右下角
You're right. small print, bottom right hand corner.
-去布拉格开会 -听起来不错
- Prague, a conference. - Sounds fun.
是啊 如果喜欢房♥产经纪的话
Yeah, if you like estate agents.
一共七块五
That'll be 7.50, please.
-不用找了 -谢谢 祝你开会愉快
- Keep the change. - Thanks. Enjoy your conference.
回程需要找出租的话...
If you need someone on the way back...
-我叫连恩 -谢谢 再见
- Liam. - Thank you. Bye.
我喜欢整夜跳舞*
*I like to dance all night
我就是这样荒废整日*
*Summons the day but that's how I play
对 我就是这样的*
*Yeah, that's how I play
我问你是谁*
*I said, "Who are you?"
不管你是谁*
*Don't matter who you are
让我们整日整夜跳舞不休*
*So we dance all night and dance all day
我说*
*I say
我说*
*I say
让我们点燃激♥情♥...*
*We're going to fuel the fire...
存了一整年的钱买♥♥了这个
Saved up all year for it.
-真漂亮 -是啊
- It's beautiful. - Yeah.
你睡了吗 凯蒂
Are you in bed, Katy?
-还没 -那来帮我一下好吗
- Not yet. - Will you give us a hand, then?
我一整天都在想你
I've been thinking about you all day.
觉得此刻跟你如此亲近
I feel so close to you right now.
不仅仅因为性♥爱♥ 虽然那非常棒
Not just because of the sex, although that's great obviously!
但绝不仅止于此 感觉我们亲密无间
It's more than that, it's like we're connected somehow...
思想 身体和灵魂 所有的一切
mind, body, soul, everything.
回声和兔人 英国著名朋克乐队
我读"回声和兔人"的自传时大笑不已
I laughed when I read Echo & the Bunnymen.
十年前我在阿波罗看过他们演出 喜欢他们
I saw them play about ten years ago at the Apollo, loved them.
对了 我们去哪儿吃饭 我都可以
Where shall we eat by the way? I'm easy.
只要有甜甜太妃布丁的地方就好
Anywhere that does sticky toffee pudding!
你好
Hello.
是连恩吗 你昨天送我去机场 还记得吗
Hi, Liam? You dropped me off at the airport yesterday.
是否可以来接我一下
I was wondering if you could pick me up.
我来 旅程顺利吗
I'll get that. Good trip, yeah?
嗯 抱歉 这位是我妈
Yeah. Sorry, this is my mum.
她刚下火车
She got the train down...
-方便载她一程吗 -当然 没问题
- Is it all right if we give her a lift? - Sure, no problem. Whatever.
被洗劫一空了吗
Is it ransacked?
不 几乎没碰什么
No, hardly anything touched.
从后门进去的
Came in through the back.
一开始我还没注意 后来感觉有风
I didn't notice at first, but then I felt a draught.
是打破了后门的玻璃
Broken window in the door.
查到丢了什么吗
Can you tell what's missing?
还没 电视都还在的
Not really, the telly's still there.
你带了手提电脑吗
Did you take your laptop with you?
-没有 -那估计没了
- No. - That might be gone.
珠宝呢
Jewellery?
祖母的项链
Grandma's necklace?
真该烧死他们 你说是不是
They need burning, don't they?
绑柱子上用火刑
Burning at the stake.
-你投保了吗 -这跟投保啥的没关系
- Are you insured? - It's not that, though, is it?
-想到那些家伙就气 -真是混♥蛋♥
- It's the thought of them in there. - Little bastards.
我认识的一个女人也被偷过
I knew a woman who got done.
原来那窃贼想送他女儿一份礼物
Turns out the burglar needed a present for his daughter
所以干出这种事情来
and that's the only reason he did it.
我还是想烧死他
I'd still burn him.
-不用找了 -不用了
- Keep the change. - You're all right, forget it.
-不行的 -我不会拿的
- No, it's not your... - No chance.
你家刚遭贼偷
You've been robbed,
-我不能收你的钱 -拿着
- I'm not going to take your money. - You are!
-不能收 -拿着 我投了保的
- I'm not. - You are! I'm insured. Take it.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
No problem.
-多加一把锁 -好的
- Get yourself some extra locks. - I will.
需要出租车的话 你有我号♥码
And if you need a cab, you've got my number, right?
好的 谢谢
Yes, thanks.
我喜欢我们做♥爱♥后互相依偎的样子
I love the way we lie together after sex.
还有你讲的那些傻乎乎的笑话
The stupid jokes you tell me.
我喜欢你的手沿我的脊柱向下游移的感觉
I love the feel of your hands running down my spine.
喜欢你洞察了我的欲求
The way you know, you just know,
那种拿捏有度 张弛自如的掌控
where to press, where to ease off.
我最爱的电影 非《郎心如铁》莫属
My best film - I'd have to say A Place In The Sun.
不算有名 但妙不可言
Not many know it, but it's fantastic.
其次就是《江湖浪子》了
And then probably The Hustler.
最讨厌的电影 毫无疑问是《爱情故事》
Worst film of all time? Love Story, beyond any doubt.
其实也不算是出租车 是私家出租车
Well, it's not a taxi exactly. It's private hire.
都说出租车司机
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表