剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
and you're starting a fire.
所以你看多难办 要么就乱扔垃圾
So what's worse - dropping a bit of litter,
如果那点东西也叫垃圾的话
or what constitutes litter,
要么就是在大街上纵火
or starting a fire in the middle of town?
抱歉 先生 恐怕您的卡又拒付了
Sir, I'm afraid your card's been declined again.
有问题 肯定哪儿出错了
There's a problem. There's a fault.
-里面有钱 -用我的
- There's money in there... - Use this.
大约四天前我存了一大笔钱 别
I put a big cheque in about 4 days ago. No, please.
-没关系的 -有关系
- It doesn't matter. - It does matter,
因为我刚刚做主点了很多东西
cos I've been ordering things left, right and centre
-就因为要请客的人是... -没事
- and I only did that cos I thought... - It's fine.
-如果不是我请 我就不会点那些 -别担心
- I wouldn't have ordered them if you were paying. - No worries.
-没事的 -你请的话 我的脸面往哪里搁
- Everything's fine. - If you pay, it makes me look like a right prick,
-不是吗 -威利 别说了
- doesn't it?! - Willy, it's fine!
你为什么要那样
Why do you do that?
你好 我的卡拒付了 这不应该啊
Hello. My card's just been rejected and it shouldn't have been.
你干嘛那么口无遮拦 胡说八道
Why d'you let your mouth run away like that?
-是借记卡 -回答我
- Debit card. - Answer me.
威利·J·华里安
William J Houlihan.
不 我是不想再等了
No, don't do that. Don't put me on hold again.
他们会以为我是个骗子
They'll think that I'm a con man,
以为我明知道卡不能用还拿出来
they'll think that I knew the card was going to be rejected.
他们才不会这么以为
They'll think no such thing!
他们会的 她肯定那么想
They will. She certainly will,
傍大款的婊♥子♥
the gold digger...
我的老天 你怎么变成这样子了
For God's sake, why are you like this?!
再说一遍 印度人
Say that again. Indian.
不可能透♥支♥ 朋友
It can't! Be overdrawn, mate.
我五天前刚存了一张两万二的支票
I put a cheque in five days ago for 22 grand,
所以不可能...
so it can't possibly...
你再说一遍
Say that again.
托尼给的是空头支票
Tony's cheque bounced.
不 没事了 谢谢你
No, nothing. Thank you. Thanks.
他不会这样对我们的
He wouldn't do that to us.
说不过去啊
He wouldn't.
"你好 我是托尼 请留言"
'Hiya, this is Tony. Leave a message.'
电♥话♥留言
Answer machine.
托尼 我是威利 抱歉这么晚致电
Tony, it's Willy. Sorry to ring so late.
请尽快给我们回电
Give us a bell as soon as poss.
多少钱
How much is that?
十二镑
12 quid, love.
给你 谢谢
There you go. Thanks.
你好 简 我是威利
Hiya, Jean. It's Willy.
-你还好吗 -很好 多谢关心
- 'You all right?' - Fine, love.
我想找托尼谈谈 有急事
I need to speak to Tony, it's urgent.
他说去哪儿了吗
OK. Did he say where?
如果你有他的消息 请转告他给我回电
OK. If you hear from him, tell him to call me back.
告诉他我有急事 谢谢
Tell him it's urgent. Thanks.
-有人来电吗 -什么
- Anyone been on? - What?
有人来电吗
Has anyone been on?
-没有 -劳拉打过电♥话♥吗
- No. - Has Laura phoned?
什么
What?
听着 我不想每个问题都重复一遍
Look, I'm sick of repeating every question I ask you.
-劳拉打过电♥话♥吗 -没有
- Has Laura been on? - No.
-你挡着我们了 -屋子里的灯全亮着
- You're in the way! - Every light in this house is burning.
快去关掉
Switch 'em off!
-好吧 -现在就去
- Right! - Now!
我是威利
It's Willy.
有事找托尼
Trying to get in touch with Tony.
收到留言后给我回电
Phone me back when you get this.
-你要喝一杯吗 -我喝茶吧
- Are you having one? - I'll have tea.
-给你妈倒杯茶 -什么
- Get your mam a cup of tea. - What?
给你妈倒杯茶 快去
Get your mam a cup of tea, now!
托尼不会失信于你的
Tony wouldn't let you down.
肯定有什么特别的原因
There'll be a logical explanation.
马克 我是威利 托尼到底怎么回事
Mark, it's Willy. Is everything all right with Tony?
接电♥话♥ 托尼 你躲不了多久
Pick up, Tony. You may as well pick up,
我已经在过来的路上了
cos I'm coming round anyway.
接电♥话♥ 你个混♥蛋♥ 快接电♥话♥
'Pick it up, you prick. Pick it up.'
接电♥话♥
Pick it up!
-发生什么事了 -我完蛋了
- What's going on? - I'm finished.
什么叫你完蛋了
What d'you mean, you're finished?
我没戏了 破产了
I'm wound up. Bankrupt.
-我的钱怎么办 -先要应付税务官
- What about my money? - Tax man's first.
然后增值税 接着要还银行
Then the VAT. Then the bank.
-再然后... -然后是我这种冤大头
- Then... - Mugs like me?
-抱歉 朋友 -八个浴室
- I'm sorry, mate. - Eight bathrooms.
我竭尽全力了 我不是言而无信的人
I did all I could. I'm no fly by night.
你是知道的
You know that!
你让我为你安了八个浴室
You let me put eight bathrooms for you!
我竭尽全力了
I did all I could.
如果还有东西剩下
If there's anything left,
我会留给你的 威利
I'll see it gets to you, Willy!
威利 我会优先考虑你的
Willy! You're top of the list.
我向你发誓 威利
I promise you that, mate. Willy!
不 不 不 我不许你这么做
No, no, no! I'm not letting you do this.
你不能这么做 威利
I'm not letting you do this, Willy!
不要逼我叫警♥察♥来
Don't make me phone the Coppers.
我不想亲手送朋友进班房♥
Don't make me do a thing like that to a mate!
什么朋友 开门
Mate?! Open the door.
不 你回家去吧 威利
No! I want you to go home, Willy,
-然后再谈... -我不想砸掉八个浴室和八扇门
- and talk about it... - I don't want to wreck eight bathrooms
-但如果你不开门 我就不客气了 -快停下
- and eight doors but I will unlecs you open it. - Just stop this!
我的天哪 你简直是疯了
For God's sake, this is crazy, mate!
这些不归我所有了 威利
I don't own them any more, Willy.
全都是银行的财产 我今天下午
The bank owns them! I'm handing over
把钥匙交给银行了 都是银行的东西
the keys this afternoon cos the bank owns them now!
你现在砸的都是银行的东西啊
So whatever you do, you do to the bank!
你疯了
This is crazy!
我要打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥了
I'm phoning the cops on you,
威利 住手 威利
Willy! Stop it, Willy!
住手 伙计 理智点吧
Come on, man! See sense for God's sake!
-又见到你了 -嗨
- Hello again. - Hi.
说起来有点不好意思
It's a bit awkward, this.
什么事
Yeah?
能不能先别兑现那张支票
Can I ask you not to pay that cheque in?
我们一大早就去兑了
We paid it in first thing.
好吧
Right.
-有什么问题吗 -没有
- Is that a problem? - No.
只是一点小问题 我能处理好的
Well, slight. Slight problem. Nothing that can't be sorted.
没事 没事 亲爱的
It's, er, fine. It's fine, love.
-你们还是会... -是的 当然
- So you're still going ahead the the... - Oh, yeah. Yeah.
没问题 绝对的
No problem. Absolutely no problem.
-再见 -谢谢
- Bye. - Thanks.
我正要告诉她
I was going to tell her.
还有孩子们
And the boys.
正要说的时候 劳拉和她男友来了
And just as I was about to do it, Laura walked in with her fella
说他们要结婚了
and told us they were getting married.
当时就是这样 我发誓
That's exactly the way it was, I promise.
当一切都结束后
When it's over,
等到婚礼结束 他们离开后
when the wedding's over and they've got off -
我就告诉她 我会回家
I'll tell her then. I'll go home.
收拾行李
I'll pack a bag.
再去接你走
And I'll pick you up at yours.
就在七点半左右
About half seven.
七点半 婚礼当晚
Half seven, night of the wedding.
你跟杰夫说了
You told Geoff?
他作何反应
How'd he take it?
他暴跳如雷
He was ecstatic.
要不要我收拾他
Do you want me to sort him?
要
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表