剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
We'll leave you to talk.
不 只会是她谈
No, you're leaving her to talk.
-我只有听的份儿 -弗兰克
- You're leaving me to listen. - Frank.
你为什么非要这样做
Who are you doing this for anyway?
根本不是为小罗 这不能让他起死回生
It's not for Rob. It's not going to bring him back.
-我知道 -你觉得他希望这样吗
- I know. - And do you think that he would want this?
你觉得就为了证明一个问题
Do you think he'd want us to get
我们背一屁♥股♥债 他就会开心吗
up to our eyes in debt just for you to prove a point?
你不要乱讲
How dare you?
这很像那个整体厨房♥的段子
This is the fitted kitchen moment, isn't it?
有个人因为工伤没了老二
Man slices his dick off at work.
医生说 "你有四万块的赔偿金
Surgeon says, "You're going to get 40 grand comp.
两万块给你做十厘米 三万块做十五厘米
You can get the four-inch penis for 20 grand, the six-inch for 30,
要不四万全拿出来 做个二十厘米的"
or you can get the big eight-inch penis for the full 40!"
他说很想要二十厘米长 但要和老婆商量下
He says he fancies the eight-inch, but his wife's there,
所以医生就跟刚才那个律师说了一样的话
so the surgeon says, just as that lawyer has,
"你们先商量商量吧"
"I'll leave you to talk."
五分钟后 医生回来了
Five minutes later, the surgeon comes back.
"决定好要多长的了吗"
"Have you made up your mind what you're having?"
男人点点头
The man nods.
"我们打算装个整体厨房♥"
"We're having a fitted kitchen."
恐怕今天无法做出判决
I'm afraid we won't reach a decision today,
明天开庭再议
but we'll meet again tomorrow.
-你在干嘛 -捐东西
- What are you doing? - Oxfam.
-我还要用呢 -你不会用的
- I use them. - No, you don't.
你多久没打板球了
When did you last play cricket?
你什么都不玩了
You don't play anything anymore.
什么都不干了
You don't do anything anymore.
你也就是
You just...
守着电视 喝酒抽烟
sit in front of the telly and drink and smoke...
唉声叹气
and rot.
《伊比沙岛和福门特拉岛导览》
谢谢各位的耐心等待 我们此次商议
Thank you for your patience. I realise we've been deliberating
所花费的时间之长 也许各位感到不可理解
for what may seem an inordinate amount of time...
但是我们认为 对于本案而言
..but we felt it was crucial
周全的考虑至关重要
to give this case proper consideration.
我们认为迈克尔·朗
However, Michael Lang did not
作为证人所提供的证词不足以采信
seem to us to be a sufficiently believable witness.
鉴于这一点 我们认为
In view of this, we feel a successful
要起诉成功并非易事 由此
prosecution would be very difficult. With this in mind,
我们支持皇家检控署的决定 不予以起诉
we uphold the Crown Prosecution Service's decision not to prosecute.
这都什么世道
It's a fucker.
今晚 我要陪你不醉不归
Tonight, I'm getting you pissed and laid.
我结婚都二十年了
I've been married 20 years.
那你就更应该习惯这种事情了
You'll be used to doing it in that order then.
啤酒 还有龙舌兰
Beer and tequila!
我只坐一个小时 薰
I'm only staying an hour, Siobhan.
那可不行
Ah, you're not!
昨晚 我那醉醺醺的混♥蛋♥男人跟我说
Last night, my tight bastard of a husband says to me,
"把外套穿上"
"get your coat."
我说 "干嘛 你要带我去哪儿"
I says, "why, where you taking me?"
他说 "哪儿也不去 我他妈要关灯睡觉了"
He says, "nowhere, I'm turning the bloody 'leccy off."
所以如果你走
So, if you go,
我也非走不可了 留下来陪我嘛
I'll have to go too, so come on!
-今朝有酒今朝醉 -今朝有酒今朝醉
- Like there's no fucking tomorrow! - Like there's no tomorrow!
我的姐们又回来了
I've got me mate back.
-我们下次还来 -不是吧
- We're having another! - No!
办完事儿了吗
Did you manage your job?
拜托
Oh, come on!
我的老天哪
Oh, for God's sake!
-我来唱首自创版本的吧 -耶
- Will I just do my own version? - Yeah!
好好 听我唱
Right, right, right, right, right...
一条灯笼裤*
*A pair of knickers
一块污渍在裆部*
*With a stain between them
一点儿汽油就能搞定*
*A spot of petrol where you tried to clean them
一块妓院的牌子在招摇*
*A brothel sign that swings
这些蠢物让我想起了你*
*These foolish things remind me of you...
大家可能还记得上次见面的时候
You may remember that last time we met,
由于罗伯特·瑞兰德死亡一案涉及到
I adjourned the inquest into Robert Ryland's death
皇家检察署起诉与否
pending the Crown Prosecution
因此我当时宣布暂时休庭 延期再审
Service's decision on whether or not to prosecute.
此事已经有了结果
That matter is now settled,
因此现在继续开庭审理
and so I'm now re-opening this inquest.
首先听取家属的辩词
I'd like to hear from the family first.
瑞兰德夫人 可以吗
Mrs Ryland, would that be agreeable to you?
一次又一次
'Time and time again,
法律抛弃我们 但是
the law had failed us, but...
我始终坚信不疑
'I clung to the idea that the inquest
事实胜于雄辩 真♥相♥终会大白
would right everything, that the truth would come out,
阿兰·马克斯菲尔德
'that Alan Maxfield would
肯定会对我儿子的死负责
be held responsible for my son's death.'
一次次庭审
'All those courtrooms,
一次次吃闭门羹
all those knock-backs,
我仍然抱着希望
but I still had hope.
我就像受虐的妻子
I was like a battered wife,
不断受伤 但总想着
getting hurt, but thinking,
"再试一次 这一次肯定能成"
"one last go. This time, it'll be different."
罗伯特在死前那晚出门了吗
Did Robert go out the night before he died?
天空电视台有场比赛
There was a match on Sky.
他去酒吧看了
He watched it in the pub.
-在那里喝了酒吧 -他回来的时候没醉
- Where he had several drinks? - He didn't come home drunk,
所以如果你们企图
so if you're trying to infer
污蔑小罗第二天还没醒酒的话 别做梦了
that Rob was drunk the next morning, forget it.
他出门的时候带了十英镑 我给他的
He went out with a tenner, a tenner that I gave him,
回来的时候还剩五块四
and he came back with 5.40 pounds...
喝两杯啤酒花了四块六
having spent 4.60 pounds on two pints of lager.
我知道这事是因为那个塑料袋里
I know this because there was 5.40 pounds
有五块四
in the...plastic bag,
里边还有他的手♥机♥ 钱包以及别的
along with his phone and his wallet and his other...
遗物
..effects.
迈克尔·朗搞错了
Michael Lang is mistaken.
关于操作叉车的注意事项 我们给两个
Both boys were given detailed instructions
小伙子进行了详细的讲解
on operating the fork-lift,
还进行了两三个小时的训练
and they had two or three hours' training.
不知道他们听没听见
Now, whether they listened,
也不知道他们有没有用心听
whether they paid enough attention...
我看到他们在办公室外面的时候
I know that when they were outside the office,
瑞兰德的笑话几乎讲个不停
Ryland seemed to be cracking jokes all the time.
因为门开着 吵得人无法安心
The door was open and I found it distracting.
我只想表达最深切的遗憾
I'd just like to express my deepest sympathies.
我理解你们有多难过
I know how hard it must be for you,
但希望庭审结果能有所安慰
but I hope this verdict helps.
本庭认为 此案为意外死亡事件
The verdict is accidental death.
令郎的死亡无需责怪他人
I hope you find some comfort from
希望你们接受事实 节哀顺变
the fact that nobody was to blame for your son's death.
意外死亡
Accidental death.
血都流干了 你应该听到大家的说法了吧
Blood drains. You know, you hear people say that all the time.
"他当时七窍流血"
"The blood drained from him."
如果是你听说儿子死了
Well, when you get told that your son is dead,
血流干了 你也能感同身受
the blood really does drain. You can feel it drain.
你能感到血管扩张 鲜血汩汩地流出来
You feel your veins widen and the blood just drops.
当验尸官说没有人
And it drained again
为你儿子的死负责时
when the coroner said
血淋淋的伤口再次撕裂开来
no-one was responsible for my son's death.
有人要为此事负责
Someone WAS to blame.
那就是阿兰·马克斯菲尔德
Alan Maxfield.
你去过伊比沙岛吗 那岛是迦太基人发现的
Have you ever been to Ibiza? The Carthaginians founded it,
他们一直在岛上居住 直到被罗马人消灭
lived there till the Romans wiped them out.
随后 阿♥拉♥伯人在那里定居了五百年
Then the Arabs settled there for 500 years,
直到加泰罗尼亚人包围了那个岛
until the Catalans laid siege,
拆毁了清♥真♥寺 盖上了教堂
tore down the mosques and built churches.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表