剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
迈克尔在吗
Is Michael in?
不 他在上班
No, he's at work.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
拜托
Please.
好
Yeah.
宝贝儿 我们进去
Come on, sweetheart.
-很遗憾你儿子... -没事
- I'm sorry about the... - Oh, no.
-迈克尔有没有说... -瑞恩
- Did Michael say what... - Ryan,
你往嘴里放什么呢
what is that you've got in your mouth?
快拿出来 多脏啊
No, take it out of your mouth, it's dirty.
我怎么跟你说的 别把东西塞嘴里
What have I said about putting things in your mouth?
你家狗呢
Where's the dog?
我们没养狗 那个标志只是用来吓唬瘾君子
We haven't got one. The sign's just to keep smack heads at bay.
我想迈克尔可能去了他妈妈家
I think Michael probably just popped into his mum's.
我也不知道他要多久才...
I have no idea how long he is going to be before he...
宝贝儿 过来 快去问候爸爸
Say hello to Daddy! Come here, sweetheart.
来咯
Here you go!
他们还让你上班呢
That agency still getting you work?
瑞恩今天不想去托儿所
Ryan didn't want to go to nursery today.
大闹了一场 很不开心
Kicked up a real fuss, felt really bad.
好容易才有了份全职工作
Been lucky enough to get a full time job.
迈克尔 你当时在场
Michael, you were there.
跟他在一起
You were with him.
他走得痛苦吗
Did he suffer?
宝宝乖
Sweetheart.
你确定
Are you sure?
我已经把我儿子的葬礼安排在下周四
You see, I've arranged my son's funeral for next Thursday,
现在居然说不能办
and I've been told to cancel it
因为我没拿到阿兰·马克斯菲尔德的许可
because I haven't got Alan Maxfield's permission.
你是安吉拉 对吧
It's Angela, isn't it?
你明白了吧 安吉拉
Well, that's my problem, Angela,
我需要你老板的许可 才能让儿子入土为安
I need your boss's permission to bury my son.
这就是我的问题
That's my problem.
-我等会就来熨 -我要穿衬衣了
- I will do it. - I need a shirt.
能不能别折腾那该死的东西
Just leave the bloody thing alone,
-看在上帝的份上 -我等着穿呢
- for God's sake! - I need a shirt!
请问你有他的手♥机♥号♥吗
Have you got a mobile number for him, please?
我马上就过来
I'm coming round.
你可千万别把房♥子烧了
Just try not to burn the place down.
-很高兴再见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you again. - Good to see you.
阿兰有事外出了 否则他会亲自和您谈
Alan's out on business or he'd be talking to you himself.
为了给儿子办葬礼 我已经等了十一天
I've been waiting 11 days for permission to bury my son.
十一天啊
11 days.
我敢说阿兰·马克斯菲尔德绝对不知道
I can't believe for a moment that Alan Maxfield knows about this
否则他怎会对一个悲痛欲绝的母亲
because he would not treat a
摆出如此人神共愤的态度来
grieving mother in such an appalling fashion.
所以拜托 请把他带来
So, please, bring him here.
我做不到
I can't.
那好 我等
Right. I'll wait.
海伦 非常抱歉 我根本就不知道啊
Helen, I am so sorry. I knew absolutely nothing about this.
我会立刻为你把手续办好
I'm going get on to everybody right away
等到周四 一切都会按照原计划进行
and it'll all go ahead on Thursday as planned.
-我的错 -我为这事儿气坏了 海伦
- My fault. - I'm absolutely fuming about this, Helen.
这种事就不该发生 实在是非常非常抱歉
It should never have happened. I'm so, so sorry.
都是我的错
All my fault.
我没征询阿兰的意见就拒绝了
I objected without consulting Alan.
-是你拒绝的 -是
- You objected? - Yes.
抱歉 我本来不想说无礼的话
I'm sorry to be rude. I don't mean to be rude,
可我儿子的葬礼跟你有什么关系
but what's my son's funeral got to do with you?
我是阿兰的律师
I'm Alan's lawyer.
迈克尔
Michael!
嗨
Hi.
-你在这里工作 -是
- You're working here? - Yeah.
-正式工 -是
- Permanent? - Yeah.
六个月的实习期过后就是正式工了
Well, six months probation and then permanent, yeah.
他说你干得很好
He said you impressed him,
-你们俩都干得很好 -是吗
- you both impressed him. - Did he?
葬礼定在周四
The funeral's Thursday.
-两点 -好
- Two o'clock. - Right.
-你会到吗 -我去不了
- You'll be there? - I can't make it.
什么
What?
我要工作啊
I'm working, aren't I?
你可以请假
You'll get time off.
他就死在那里 迈克尔 他们会准假的
He died in there, Michael, they'll give you time off.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是他的朋友 迈克尔
You were his friend,
给我回电♥话♥吧 拜托
Michael, so, ring me, please.
当时我们那帮战友 关系都很铁
Lads I served my time with... we stuck together.
我要你明天和我一起去
I need you to come with me tomorrow.
当初就该让他参加海军
We should have let him join the navy.
在海军能学到真本事
You learn a trade in the navy.
讽刺的是
Talk about ironic,
就是因为怕危险 所以不让他参军
keeping him out the armed forces cos it's dangerous
-把他送到... -你这是在怪我吗
- and sending him to... - You're blaming me?
-没 -你就是
- No. - You are.
-是我让他去那里的 所以你在怪我 -我没有
- I made him go to that place, so you're blaming me. - I'm not.
我明天要去警♥察♥局
I'm going to the police station tomorrow.
我不想一个人去
I don't want to go there on my own.
你能和我一起去吗 拜托了
Will you come with me, please?
-你在浪费... -能和我一起去吗 拜托
- You're wasting your... - Will you come with me, please?
这就是一次安全事故 仅此而已了
It's a Health and Safety issue, really. So, yes, just me.
-你看过监控录像吗 -没
- Did you look at the CCTV film? - No.
-为什么 -摄像头那天没有开
- No? - The cameras weren't working that day.
-是他们告诉你的吗 -对
- They told you that? - Yes.
你就相信了吗
And you believed them?
-为什么不信 -我的老天爷啊
- Well, why not? - For God's sake.
真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
You prick.
失陪
Sorry!
他朋友迈克尔当时在场
He was with his friend. Michael.
他肯定目睹了一切
He must've seen everything.
对 我们录下了他的证词
Yes, we got a statement from him.
证明不是公♥司♥的责任
It absolves the company of all blame.
他说都是你儿子的错 瑞兰德夫人
He says it was all your son's fault, Mrs Ryland.
我知道事情不对劲
I know something stinks.
监控摄像头没有开
CCTV cameras not working.
阿兰·马克斯菲尔德惊恐万分
Alan Maxfield frightened
除非律师在场 否则不多说一个字
to open his mouth unless his lawyer's there.
迈克尔羞愧得不敢跟我对视
Michael too ashamed to look me in the eye.
你过来无非是为了上庭时能说
You're only here so you can say,
"我还出席了那孩子的葬礼 法官大人"
"I even attended the boy's funeral, your honour."
我发誓我不是为这个而来
I swear that's not why I'm here.
你对我撒了谎 你说他走得很平静
You lied to me. You told me he didn't suffer.
迈克尔也撒了谎 但他那是迫不得已
Michael lied too, but he lied for good reasons.
可你是为了不可告人的目的 为了钱
But you lied for bad reasons, for money reasons,
为了逍遥法外
or legal reasons,
谁知道你安的是什么心
or...God knows what reasons.
你请回吧
So please go.
"我小时候出过车祸
"I was run over once when I was a kid,"
当时我躺在那里 以为自己死了
"and I lay there for a couple of minutes wondering if I was dead."
后来有人想要挪动我时
'And then someone tried to move me"
疼痛才汹涌而至
"and the pain came flooding in."
当我发觉小罗的死有疑点时
"That's what it was like when I realised that"
就是这种感觉 到处都是伤痛
"Rob's death was suspicious, everything hurt.”
但我又活了过来
"But I was alive again."
而弗兰克没有"
"But not Frank."
他沉浸在痛苦中无法自拔
He saw no good in such pain.
他只想用酒精麻痹自己
He wanted it numbed... with booze.
你能不能别管了 我在睡觉前会收拾的
Can you just leave that, I'll clean it up before I come to bed.
都发臭了 如果我现在不收拾
It stinks. And if I don't do it now,
它明天早上还会在这儿
it will still be here in the morning!
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表