剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
- I'm handing it in now. That's what matters, isn't it? - No.
司机住院了
The driver's in hospital.
丢钱的家伙把司机暴打了一顿
The guy who lost this, he battered him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你个混♥蛋♥
You prick.
六块五 老兄
6.50, pal.
钱在哪儿
Where's the fucking money?
他住在哪儿
Where does he fucking live?
全体起立
All rise.
站在伴娘旁 很好
OK, next to the bridesmaids. That's lovely.
新郎的家人不用动
We'd like to keep the groom's family where they are, please.
我应该去照相的
I should be in that one.
但是虚伪散发的恶臭实在难以忍♥受
The stench of hypocrisy is overwhelming.
顺便说下 我是新郎的母亲
I'm the groom's mother, by the way.
被抛弃的糟糠
Discarded first wife.
成功之前看我挺满意
Good enough for him while he was struggling,
成功之后就看我不顺眼了
but unsatisfactory once he became a success.
-失陪了 夫人 -好的
- Excuse me, love. - Yeah.
-你好 -收拾行李了吗
- 'Hiya'. - Are you packed?
收拾了
Yeah.
你什么时候到
What time will you get here?
-大概七点或七点半 -迫不及待了
- 'About seven, seven-thirty'. - Can't wait.
-好的 再见 -再见
- 'All right, bye'. - Bye.
上帝拉你出洞了吗
Did you get out of that hole you were in?
是啊
Yeah.
那你怎么还和她在一起
Then why have you still got her?
别瞎操心我的事儿
Keep your nose out of my business.
稍等稍等
Hang on, hang on.
-伴郎讲话了 -是每人一镑吗
- Best man's speech. - Is it a pound per person?
不 不是每人一镑
No, it's not a pound per person,
是每位客人一镑 两位客人就是两镑
it's a pound per guest, so two guests is...
他站起来就开始 坐下来就结束
Oh, and it's from when he stands to when he sits down again.
怎么
Yeah?
都是假♥钞♥ 威利
It's all forged, Willy.
什么
What?
每张纸币都是假的
Every single note.
这我就不知道了 真的
I didn't know. I promise.
我知道
I know.
你准备叫警♥察♥吗
Are you going to phone the coppers?
-必须的 -好的
- I've got to. - Right.
谢了 再见
Thanks. Bye.
我跟上帝谈一笔交易
'I'm making a deal with God'.
我押了红色 结果就是红色
'I put it on red, it came up red.
这笔钱能让我们走出困境
It gets us out of a hole'.
把那笔钱带走
You take that money with you.
钱上的序列号♥都是一样的
The serial numbers are the same.
它们是伪造的
They're forged.
你见过我前夫的新欢
So, you met Maeve
年轻漂亮的模特梅芙了吧
my husband's younger model?
是的
Yeah.
她有没有向你宣扬女权主义
Did she go all feminist?
-有过一次 -她也对我说过一次
- Once. - She tried it with me once.
我回答
I said,
"亲爱的 你从一个老女人那里偷走了老公
"Look love, you stole an older woman's husband, darling.
这有什么姐妹情谊可言"
"Where's the sisterhood in that?"
女士们先生们 有请新娘的父亲
Ladies and gentlemen, the father of the bride.
婚姻
Marriage.
你看到两个人如此相爱
You see two people in love like that,
你不禁会嫉妒
and you're jealous.
虽然其中一个是你女儿 你还是会嫉妒
One of them's your own daughter but you're still jealous.
为什么我就感受不到他们的那种爱意
Why can't I feel what them two are feeling?
为什么我就没有这种感觉呢
"Why can't I have some of that?"
多谢啊
Thanks!
当我和卡梅尔刚结婚时
When me and Carmel were first married,
多少个夜晚 我们挤在被窝里
we spent many a night huddled beneath the sheets,
紧紧地抱在一起
wrapped in each other's arms.
我以为这样的日子已经一去不复返了
I thought them nights were long gone but,
但两个月前
couple of months ago,
我们去澳大利亚看望卡梅尔的哥哥
we went to Australia to visit Carmel's brother
他把我们安置在一个小棚子里住
and he put us up in a muddie, that's a shack,
在树丛里面
in the middle of the bush.
有一天晚上我们出去了
Anyway, one night we went out,
回到棚子里后
we got back to the muddie,
我们关灯睡觉 发现
we switch off the lights and...
有只巨大的蝙蝠在屋里盘旋
a giant bat, circling the room,
只要你露出一点皮肤 它就会扑过去
just waiting to pounce on one little bit of exposed flesh,
只要看到一点暴露在外的英国白人的皮肤
one little bit of exposed, white, English flesh,
就会把你吸干
and suck it dry.
因此 那一晚我们再次
So that was one more night that we spent,
挤在被窝里 紧紧地抱在一起
huddled beneath the sheets, wrapped in each other's arms.
只是很遗憾 这么美妙的夜晚
It's just a pity that it took a giant blood sucking bat
是一只不停盘旋的巨大蝙蝠带来的
endlessly circling round the room to make that happen.
我还以为这很好笑
Well, I thought that was funny.
-敬乔和劳拉 -敬乔和劳拉
- Joe and Laura. - Joe and Laura.
-威利 -我得走了
- Willy? - I've got to go.
你不是在开玩笑吧
You're not serious.
-你们是来逮捕威利·华里安的吗 -是的
- Have you come for Willy Houlihan? - Yeah.
我就是
That's me.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我没做亏心事
I've done nothing wrong.
怎么回事
What's going on?
那些钱是伪钞
The money was forged.
不是我伪造的
Look, I didn't forge it,
所以我没做亏心事
so I've done nothing wrong.
-我现在跟他们走 -我跟你一起去
- I'll go with them... - I'm coming with you.
你不许去
You're not.
-我跟你去 -你不许去
- I'm coming with you! - You are not!
我做这些都是为了给劳拉一个完美的婚礼
This only happened because I wanted to give Laura a good day
你别给我搞砸了
so don't you dare spoil it.
你进去告诉他们
You go in there,
我工作上有急事
you tell them I've been called out to a job,
要马上去处理 知道吗
a burst, an emergency. Right?
我没做错事 所以很快就能出来
I've done nothing wrong so I'll be out in no time.
-我很快就会回来的 知道吗 -好的
- I'll be back here in no time. Right? - Right.
进去吧
Go back.
我爱你
I love you.
怎么了
What?
我爱你
I love YOU.
我爱的是你
I love you.
那当然 我是你妻子
Well, I am your wife.
我在一辆出租车上找到两万镑
I found 20 grand in a taxi.
是欧米加出租车 我把钱拿去赌
An Omega cab. I put it on red.
结果赢了 于是我就还了两万到欧米加公♥司♥
Red won. And I gave 20 grand back to Omega.
你还真能编 威利
Course you did, Willy.
-威利 你是把钱给了这个女人吗 -是
- Is this the woman you gave the money to, Willy? - Yeah.
这个男人说他在你们的一辆出租车上
This man says he found 20,000
找到了两万英镑 他把钱交到这里来了
in one of your taxis and he handed it in here.
我从来没见过他
I've never seen him before in my life.
-拜托 -谢谢 走吧
- Please... - Thanks. Come on.
-欧米加公♥司♥ -我对那个司机感到很抱歉
- Omega Cabs. - Look, I'm sorry about the driver.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about the driver.
-您要去哪里 -求你了 说实话吧
- Where to please? - Please, tell the truth.
-五到十分钟后就到 -求你说真话吧
- Five or ten minutes. - Please tell the truth.
我这辈子从来没见过你
I've never seen you before in my life.
对不起 我很忙
Now, I'm sorry, but I'm busy.
你撒谎 我给了你两万镑
You're lying. I gave you 20 grand!
走吧 回车上去
Come on get in the car.
我昨天来给了她两万镑
I came here yesterday and gave her 20 grand.
回车上去 上车
Get in the car. Get in!
有车在大桥附近吗
Anyone near the bridge?
这是个洗钱的好方法呀 威利
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表