剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
咿呀咿呀哟*
*Ee-aye, ee-aye, oh.
来了
They're here.
嘿 你来了
Hey, hey! Here he is!
小家伙 你好吗
Hiya, mate! You all right?
我很好
Yeah.
你呢 小公主 好吗
How are you gorgeous, are you all right?
去跟爷爷打招呼
Are you going to see your Granddad?
-拿着剑去找爷爷 -好
- Get Granddad with your sword? - Yeah!
-爷爷 -宝贝儿 快过来 让爷爷抱抱
- Granddad! - Hiya, sweetheart, come here, give us a cuddle!
这也太快了点吧
It's a bit early for that.
别过去 如果你律师在
No, don't! If your lawyer was here,
他会告诉你别做这种蠢事
he'd tell you that's the most stupid thing you could do...
-我的律师会这么说吗 -对 他肯定会
- My lawyer would tell me that, would he? - Yes, he would.
-跟妈咪说拜拜 -拜
- Say goodbye to Mummy. - Bye!
拜 宝贝们
Bye, darlings!
妈咪 跟孩子们说再见
Mummy, say goodbye to the kids.
-你这话什么意思 -再见 妈咪
- What does that mean? - Goodbye, Mummy.
我要找戴维
Can I speak to David, please?
我早说过你是个荡♥妇♥
I always said you were a slag.
-请让戴维出来 好吗 -不
- Can I speak to David, please? - No.
你这种女人我见多了
I grew up with women like you.
总是嚷着什么权利 平等 女权
Always spouting about their rights, equality, feminism.
要我揭露你这种女人的本性吗
Shall I tell you what I know about women like you?
-能让我进去吗 -不行
- Can I squeeze past? - No.
实行了男女平等 她们就跟男人一样了
Give them the same rights as men, they start acting like men.
有过之而无不及 欺骗 谩骂 乱搞
Only more so. Using, abusing...shagging.
我担心孩子们的安全
I fear for the safety of my children,
请让我跟戴维说话
so please let me speak to David,
-否则我就报♥警♥了 -我就是警♥察♥
- or I'll call the police. - I am the police.
现在请你马上离开
Now, move away from my door.
这是逼我们终止你们的探视权 乔治
We'll have to stop you reading that Guardian, George.
-喂 -戴维 是我
- Hello? - 'David, it's me.'
有事吗
What do you want?
-请让汉娜听电♥话♥ -为什么
- Can I speak to Hannah please? - What about?
我就是要和她说话
I just need to speak to her.
每隔一周的周末
You're supposed to allow me free
我可以不受约束地和孩子们在一起
and unfettered access to the children every other weekend.
这算什么不受约束
'This is not free and unfettered.'
-你这样让我很不安 -怎样让你不安了
- You've unsettled me. - How?
-你知道的 让她接电♥话♥ -不行
- You know how. Now, put her on. - No.
-你要干什么 -接孩子
- What do you want? - The kids.
六点前孩子是我的
I've got them till six.
-已经到六点了 -还没到
- It is six. - Not quite.
-你昨晚干什么了 -孩子们 我来了
- What did you do last night? - I'm here, kids!
除了跟你的"大本钟"做♥爱♥之外
Apart from fucking Big Ben, obviously?
-孩子们 妈妈来了 -汤姆睡了一觉
- Mummy's here, kids! - Tom had a sleep.
-什么 -他在一点钟的时候睡了一个小时
- What? - He had an hour about one o'clock.
-那他今晚肯定就睡不着了 -对不起
- He won't sleep tonight now, will he? - Sorry.
孩子们 我来了
I'm here, kids!
我问他们想跟谁一起住 妈妈还是爸爸
I asked them who they wanted to live with Mummy or Daddy.
拜托 他们还是小孩子 戴维
For God's sake, they're little kids. David.
他们说当然是爸爸 其实心里想的是妈妈
They said Daddy, of course, but they meant Mummy.
这可以说明我们俩之间谁的胜算大
Which goes to show how the odds are stacked against us.
一个糟糕透顶的妈妈 一个那么好的爸爸
A bloody awful mother, a wonderful father,
-他们还是选择了妈妈 -孩子们在哪儿
- and they still chose the mother. - Where are the kids?
一个常常见不到人影的妈妈
A mother they hardly saw
和一个宠爱他们的爸爸
and a father who doted on them.
他们还是选择了妈妈
They chose the mother.
-你有什么感想 -我的孩子在哪儿
- How would that make you feel? - Where are my kids?
你觉得我会伤害他们 是吗
You think I'm capable of hurting them, don't you?
-妈咪 -来了 妈妈来了
- Mummy! - Hey-hey! Mum's here!
-宝贝儿 过来 -再见 小家伙
- Hey, sweetie! Come on. - See you later, spud!
再见 宝贝儿 来亲一个
See you later, babe. Give us a kiss.
我先把他们送到车上 然后有话跟你说
I'll put them in the car. I've got something to say to you.
跟妈妈在一起要乖
Be good for your mum!
好了 汉娜 帮汤姆系上安全带 好吗
There you go. Hannah, you strap Tom in, yeah? All right?
我可以自己来
I can do it by myself.
下次你别想见到他们
You're not getting them next time.
我们商量好的
We agreed.
我才不管我们商量了什么
I couldn't give a shit what we agreed.
你能不能见到他们完全取决于我
Whether or not you see them is entirely up to me.
是我的权利
It is in my gift.
既然你这样胡闹 跟我耍花招
You mess about like that, you play games like that,
你个混♥蛋♥ 那就休想见到他们
you bastard, and you don't get them.
干得好 亲爱的
Well done, darling.
听着 没人比我更了解炸鱼和薯条
Listen, nobody knows more about fish and chips than me,
我告诉你 世界上最好吃的炸鱼和薯条
and I'm telling you now the best fish and chips in the world
是在惠特比
are to be had in Whitby.
这是毋庸置疑的
There's no doubt about it whatsoever.
虽说他们用的还是烤油
They still use dripping up there, right,
但是还有别的东西
but there's something else.
是什么 北海石油吗
What, North Sea oil.
不 不是北海石油
No, not North Sea oil,
是特别好吃的东西
something absolutely bloody delicious.
住手 住手 住手
Stop! Stop! Stop!
住手
Stop!
这会打死他的 求你们住手吧
You're killing him! Please stop!
求求你们住手吧 住手吧
Please stop! Stop it! Please stop it!
求求你们住手吧
Please stop! Stop it!
求求你们了
Please stop it!
送他去医院
Hospital.
我们可不想这个肮脏的混♥蛋♥就这么死了
We don't want the dirty bastard die on us,
所以赶紧滚进车里 送他去医院
so get in the fucking car and get him to the hospital now!
我希望您能提前准备 他现在的情形很糟糕
I'd like you to be ready for him, cos he's in a bad way.
如果有人在那儿等着
I could take him right up to the door,
我可以直接把他送到门口
if there could be someone waiting.
该死
Shit!
该死 他的嘴里流出了好多血
Shit! There is a lot of blood coming from his mouth,
我不知道怎么做
and I don't know what to do.
我现在在麦勒路 还有一英里就到医院了
I'm on Manor Road, a mile from the hospital.
该死 该死
Shit! Shit!
来了一辆警车
There's a police car.
他们让我靠边停
They're telling me to pull over.
他们看到我在打电♥话♥ 他们让我靠边停
They've seen me on the mobile and they're telling me to pull over.
我是在打电♥话♥叫救护车
I was phoning an ambulance.
我不得不一边开车一边打电♥话♥
I had to phone and drive because of Ben.
有两个拿着棒球棍的人袭击了本
We've been attacked by two men with baseball bats.
-请你先下车 好吗 -好的
- Could you get out the car, please? - Yeah.
他们不知道从哪儿冒出来的
They just came out the blue.
既没挑衅也没说什么 冲过来就打他
No provocation or anything, and they just laid into him.
这里需要急救箱
Box of tricks needed here.
没事了 本
It's all right, Ben.
这儿有两位警♥察♥
There's two policemen here
救护车马上就来了
and an ambulance on its way.
-他们吸毒吗 -什么
- They druggies? - What?
-他们是吸毒者吗 -我不知道
- Were they druggies? - I don't know.
没事的 本
It's OK, Ben.
救护车马上就来了 好吗
There's an ambulance seconds away, yeah?
他嘴里不断地冒血 你们要怎么处理
What are you supposed to do when there's bleeding from the mouth?
我不会移♥动♥他
I don't want to move him.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
恐怕你要留下来了
I'm afraid you're going to have to stay.
抱歉 我不能留
I'm sorry, I can't.
你是艾莉森·韦德吗
Is your name Alison Wade?
没错
Yeah.
-我们要搜查你的车 艾莉森 -什么
- We'd like to search your car, Alison. - What?
-我们要搜查你的车 -什么意思
- We'd like to search your car. - What?!
我们有理由相信 你私藏A级毒品
We've reason to believe you're in possession of class A drugs.
拜托 我只是在打电♥话♥而已
Oh, for God's sake. I was using a mobile,
你认为我是个毒贩吗
so you think I'm a drug dealer?
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表