剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
-我们讨论过的 -周三晚上我得出去
- We discussed this. - Wednesday. The one night I get to go out.
-能跟我吻别吗 -不要
- Can you kiss me goodbye please? - No.
-汉娜正看着呢 混♥蛋♥ 跟我吻别 -不要
- Hannah's watching, you bastard, so kiss me goodbye! - No.
要去哪里吗
You going somewhere?
对 去格拉斯哥开会
Yeah, conference in Glasgow.
讨论"谁来关心护理人员"
"Who cares for the carer?"
我等着看影碟
I'll wait for the DVD.
几点的火车
What time's your train?
六点过十分
Er, ten past six.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
-你居然不开车去 -开车
- I'm surprised you're not driving. - Driving?
哦 你不能开 车刚刚大修过
Oh, you can't drive, because the car's knackered.
-再来一杯吗 -我请
- Do you want another? - My shout.
你会误了火车的
You'll miss your train.
搭下一趟就是了
I'll get the next one.
-爸爸 我们马上就好了 -好 我就来
- Dad, we're nearly ready. - Oh, right I'm coming, I'm coming.
去吧
Go on!
早先的报告表示可能会有人员伤亡
Early reports which suggest there could be a number of casualties.
有消息证实 这起事故
The incident, we are lead to believe,
发生在一点一刻左右
occurred around 1.15, quarter past one...
据铁路网内部发言人所说
And this is from a representative of Network Rail...
事故车辆为十二点二十分
involves the 12.20 service
从格拉斯哥中部发往曼市皮卡迪利的列车
from Glasgow Central to Manchester Piccadilly.
快点 爸爸
Hurry up, Dad.
马上就来 宝贝儿 我要打个电♥话♥
Just give us a minute, babe, I need to use the phone.
这是艾莉森的手♥机♥
Hi, this is Alison's phone
留言吧 我会尽快回电的
leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
你简直是在侮辱我 韦德先生
Now you're insulting me, Mr Wade.
就五十镑 那你还不如别给我好了
I'd sooner you keep the money than accept 50 quid for...
那我就不给你了 行吗 裴西
I'll keep it then, Patsy, shall I?
那可是最值钱的资料
That was first class information,
绝对准确 是个警♥察♥就想要
that, a copper's dream and no mistake.
嗨 戴维
Hi, David.
有辆火车在北部脱轨了
A train's derailed up North.
艾莉森在车上
Alison's on it.
-情况很糟吗 -是啊
- Is it bad? - Yeah.
我马上就到 孩子
I'm coming round, son.
-好 -行
- All right. - Yup.
滚蛋吧 裴西
Piss off, Patsy.
-韦德先生 你别... -我说了滚蛋 快滚
- Come on Mr Wade don't... - I said piss off! Now!
斯特拉斯克莱德方面正在处理 我有熟人
Strathclyde are handling it. I know people there.
他们正在解决
They're onto it.
-打她手♥机♥了吗 -她没接
- Her mobile? - She's not answering.
那不能说明什么
That means nothing.
如果她能接 她肯定会接的
If she was able to answer, she'd answer it.
那说明不了什么 戴维
It means nothing, David.
她没接电♥话♥ 帕特
She's not answering her mobile, Pat.
这是我最担心的事情了
That's what's worrying me the most.
根据电视画面来看 她不可能没信♥号♥♥
Going by the pictures here, there's no way she's got no signal.
你好 彼得
Hello, Pete.
我一旦有消息了 就马上给你打电♥话♥
I'll give you a bell as soon as I hear anything.
五个
Five?
挂了 伙计 谢谢
OK, mate. Cheers.
五个什么
Five what?
-他们要我们给详细的描述 -五个什么
- They want a description. - Five what?
五个人死了
Five dead.
你好
Hello?
你好 能不能请你
Hi, is there any chance
详细描述一下艾莉森的外貌特征
we can have a description of Alison, please?'
好的
Yeah, um...
她是黑人
she's black.
三十岁
30 years old.
一米七二
Five foot eight.
对
Yeah.
有个纹身
A tattoo.
玫瑰状的纹身 在她的后腰部
Tattoo of a rose. On the base of her spine.
好 非常感谢
OK, thanks very much.
好的
Yeah. OK.
爸
Dad.
谢谢你 彼得 好的 谢谢 再见
Thanks, Pete. OK, mate, yeah, thank you. Bye.
十二点二十分从格拉斯哥中部
'The 1.15 involves the 12.20
发往曼市皮卡迪利的列车于一点一刻左右
Glasgow Central to Manchester Piccadilly...
滑出铁轨并冲下路基
derailed and slid down an embankment
具体时间约为下午一时零八分
at eight minutes past one this afternoon.
英国运输部警方正在竭尽全力
British Transport Police are working flat out...
-我不喝 -喝吧
- No. - Drink it.
前几天我们俩又闹矛盾了
Been at each other's throats the last few days as well.
别想这些事了
Don't start with all that.
这样看来 她没来电♥话♥
There's a perfectly logical explanation as to
算是合情合理了 对吧
why she hasn't phoned. Right?
对
Right.
你喝威士忌了
Whisky?
怎么了
What's wrong?
孩子们出事了吗
Is it kids?
孩子们有事吗
Is it the kids?
怎么了
What's happened?
-发生什么事了 -我们以为你死了
- What's going on? - We thought you were dead.
什么
What!
你坐的哪趟火车
What train did you get?
十二点二十分的 怎么了
The 12.20. Why?
那就是十二点二十分的
That's the 12.20.
我没赶上
I missed it.
我到的时候车门关了
I just got there and the doors were shut.
只能赶下一趟了
Had to take the next one.
下一趟
The next one?
对
Yeah.
-孩子们都还好吗 -根本没有下一趟
- Have the kids been OK? - There was no next one.
因为事故 西海岸的铁路都关闭了
It closed the West Coast line.
花很漂亮
These are nice.
是为了道歉买♥♥的
They're to say sorry.
我去和孩子们打个招呼
I'll just go and say hello to the kids.
妈妈
Mum!
你自己解决吧
I'll leave you to it.
我们今晚谈谈 好吗
We'll talk tonight, yeah?
祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的汉娜*
*Happy birthday, dear Hannah
祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you.
用力吹
Big blow!
"她拼命地拍打水花"
"She splashed and splashed"
"并大声地呼救"
"and shouted for help."
"但是附近没人听到她的呼喊"
"But no one was around to hear her screams."
"很快"
"After a while"
"淘气的南希·麦布莱德不见了"
"all that remained of Naughty Nancy McBride"
"湖面上只剩下一圈圈漾开的涟漪"
"was an ever widening ripple on the surface of the lake"
"和涟漪中间一根断掉的树枝"
"and a broken branch in the middle of it."
我已经错过了最后一班火车
I've missed the last train now.
开会是肯定赶不上了
So much for the conference!
我家很近
I'm only round the corner.
我可以给你做点吃的
I could cook us something.
要来一杯吗
Want one?
是谁
Who is he?
他叫本
His name's Ben.
在学校教书
He teaches at the school.
赶火车之前
I had a bit of time to kill
为了消磨时间 我们去喝了几杯
between school and the train so we went for a drink.
之后我们就去了他家
And then we went back to his.
-你就那么去了 -什么都没发生
- As you do. - Nothing happened.
-我不相信你 -是真的
- I don't believe you. - It's true.
-你一整晚... -我晚上不在他那里
- You spend all night... - I didn't spend all night with him.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表