剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah.
就在房♥子里
At the house.
-喝多了吗 -喝了一点儿
- Many in the lion? - There was a few.
你身上一股酒味
You stink of ale.
抱歉
Sorry.
我无意冒犯你
Look, no disrespect
但我真的很难理解你说的话
but I'm finding it difficult to understand what you're saying.
而且我很难理解
And I'm finding it difficult to understand
为何要跟远在印度的人讲话
why I'm talking to somebody in India
我只想跟附近银行的负责人见一面
when all I want is an appointment with a bank round the corner.
拜托了 告诉我那个该死的电♥话♥号♥码
So please, please, give me the bloody number!
-是免费的酒吧吗 -怎么可能
- Will it be a free bar? - No way!
价格还挺高的呢
It's costing a fortune as it is.
你让大家自己付饮料钱
You're making people pay for their own drinks?
现如今没有免费的酒吧
Nobody has a free bar these days.
他们乱喝一气
They abuse it,
吐得一塌糊涂
make pigs of themselves, throw up.
这是家四星级酒店 一杯酒就要五块钱
It's a four-star hotel. It'll be a fiver a pint!
这又不是我的错
That's not my fault, is it?
是吗 是你邀请大家去的 没说错吧
Yeah! You're asking people to go, right?
-既然是你邀请的... -我本来只要皇冠酒店
- You're asking people to go... - I wanted the crown.
还要人家付钱
to pay over for all?
没人逼他们来
They don't have to come!
他们当然会来 都是你的朋友
Course they do. They're your mates.
-他们会自带饮料的 -爸爸
- They'll bring their own in, in their bags. - Dad?
你在干什么 威利 这是干什么
What you doing? Willy, what you doing?
你吃那么快干嘛
What did you do that for?
怎么突然就狼吞虎咽起来了
Why did you stuff yourself like that?
不知道
I don't know.
华里安先生
Mr. Houlihan?
-你好 我是保罗 -嗨
- Hello. Paul? - Hi.
我们进去谈
Do you want to come through?
我打进了一张两万二的支票
I paid a big cheque in, for 22 grand,
结果变成了空头
and it bounced.
等我给你看你就知道了
You'll know that cos you'll have it all there.
我想说的是 基于那张支票的额度
Problem is, on the strength of that cheque,
-我亲自签了一张八... -八百
- I wrote one of my own for eight... - 800?
八千
Eight grand.
我希望你能帮我承兑这张支票
It'll turn up here and I want you to honour it.
八千
8,000?
这笔钱要用于我女儿的婚礼 其中一部分
It's for my daughter's wedding. Some of it.
过后还有一万二的款子要找回来
There's another 12 grand to find once it's over.
我想起一部电影
There's this Western.
好像是西部片 我记不清了
I think it's a Western, I'm not sure.
有个家伙走进银行
But this bloke walks into a bank
希望能贷一笔款
and he asks for a loan
银行经理问他 "你拿什么抵押"
and the banker says to him, "What's your collateral?"
这家伙说
And the bloke says,
"我的抵押品就是力量和决心"
"This is my collateral, and this, and this."
他拿到贷款后 如约还掉了 我也会还
And he gets the loan and he pays it back and I'll pay it back.
我知道这里不是好莱坞 但是...
I know it's not Hollywood, but, er...
-我是在浪费口舌 对吗 -恐怕是的
- I'm wasting my breath here, aren't I? - I'm afraid so.
当别人和你讲话时
You know, it's common decency
看着对方的眼睛是最基本的礼貌
to look at a man when he's talking to you.
你还想说什么
I'm sorry?
我这一辈子每天拼死拼活
I've worked my bollocks off all my life,
而且我将继续拼死拼活
and I'm going to carry on working my bollocks off,
我会把你这辈子都没见过的钱存进户头
and I'm going to put more money in that account than you've ever seen,
之后我就到这里来 然后注销户头
and then I'm going to come here and I'll close it.
等有人问我为什么要注销户头的时候
And when they ask me why I'm closing it,
我会说"问那边的那个混球"
I'll say, "Ask that twat there."
真♥他♥妈♥倒霉
Fucking twat.
我是威利·华里安
I'm Willy Houlihan.
你再动她一根指头 我就宰了你
You touch her again, I'll kill you.
没错
Yes.
什么没错
What?
没错 我这会儿就要喝
Yes, I am starting early.
给她打电♥话♥
Phone her.
-谁 -劳拉啊
- Who? - Laura!
不
No.
-她是个乖孩子 -我知道
- She's a good kid! - I know.
声音调小点
Turn it down!
在皇冠酒店楼上办婚礼她也愿意
She'd be just as happy with upstairs at the Crown.
我知道 就因为她是个好孩子
I know, that's why she's getting the best
在皇冠酒店办婚礼
cos she's a good kid
也能满足 所以我要给她最好的
who'd be just as happy with upstairs at the Crown.
声音调小
Turn it down!
男方家长会付钱的
They'd pay. His parents.
-没门 -他们不会介意的
- No way. - They wouldn't miss it.
没门
No way!
给劳拉打电♥话♥
Phone Laura.
打给她
Phone her!
嗨
Hello.
-是爸爸 -你好
- It's your dad. - Hiya.
你好 你那边怎样
Hiya. How's things?
挺好啊 你呢
Fine. You?
还行 你在干嘛
Fine. What you doing?
跟乔在一起看电视呢 你呢
Just watching telly with Joe. You?
一样 但不是跟乔 和你妈
Same. Well, not with Joe. With your mam.
-她还好吗 -说正题
- How is she? - Get on with it!
她挺好
She's fine.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
你说乔吗
Joe?
没错
Yeah.
爱
Yeah.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
怎么了 老爸
What is it, Dad?
是你婚礼的事儿
It's the wedding.
婚礼怎么了
What about it?
婚礼怎么了
What about it?!
我能邀请你的乔治叔叔来吗
Can I invite your Uncle George?
-没问题 -他酒品很差 搞不好会闹事
- Of course. - He'll get drunk, pick a fight.
那是婚礼嘛 打架斗殴都正常
It's a wedding. There's supposed to be a fight.
-那我就请他了 -好
- I'll invite him, then. - Right.
-晚安 小宝贝 -晚安
- Night, love. - Good night.
靠
Shit!
你好
Hello.
我随便看看 谢谢
Just browsing, thanks.
在这儿出生
Born around the corner,
接受洗礼 第一次忏悔 第一次领圣餐
baptised here, first confession, first holy communion,
-嘱咐妻子 葬礼也要在这里办 -对
- made the wife promise to have your funeral here. - Yeah.
我们有很多人都是这样的
We get a lot like that.
我猜也是
I bet you do.
我想把这儿拆了
I want to knock it down.
运营这里很花钱
Costs a fortune to run this place.
但是你不能做主 对吧 要由我们决定
It's not yours to knock down though, is it? It's ours.
是像我爸妈那样一贫如洗的人出钱建造的
Poverty-stricken people like my mam and dad paid for this.
他们不但养家糊口 还用一分一分的血汗钱
Poverty-stricken people with their gangs of kids
建造了这座教堂
and their ha'pennies and pennies.
所以你对待它多少也要有点敬意吧
So the least you can do is treat it with a bit of respect.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我在做从小到大没有做过的事情
I'm doing something I haven't done since I was a kid.
跟上帝谈一笔交易
I'm making a deal with God.
如果他拉我出洞 我就回馈他
He gets me out the hole I'm in, and I give him something back.
-比如呢 -我不知道
- Such as? - I don't know.
戒酒什么的
Give up the booze or summat.
这也太容易了吧
It's a bit easy, that, though, isn't it?
你可能想戒酒好多年了
You've probably wanted to give up the booze for years,
只不过需要一点动力
just needed a bit of motivation.
我认为上帝不会接受的
I don't think God will accept that.
放弃她吧
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表