剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
We all know that's bollocks, Sarge.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing it?
我认为这话应当问巴克利下士 中士
I'd like you to put it to Corporal Buckley, Sarge.
你的兄弟已经死了
Your mate's dead.
我认为这话应当问巴克利下士 中士
I'd like you to put it to Corporal Buckley, Sarge.
好吧
Ok.
你找我吗
You want me?
列兵纳什有话要对你说
Private Nash has something to say to you.
是你害彼得·麦克肖恩自杀的
You drove Peter MacShane to suicide.
-麦克肖恩是阵亡的 -不
- MacShane was killed in action. - He wasn't.
请允许我自♥由♥发言
Permission to speak freely.
同意
Granted.
兵力压制 速战速决
Overwhelming force, ruthless efficiency.
所以 我们需要勇士 能打仗的硬汉
For that, you need soldiers. Proper soldiers.
麦克肖恩永远成不了战士
MacShane was never going to make a soldier.
他骨子里就是个懦夫
Too much of a coward.
所以我的职责就是给他找点有用的事干
So it was my job to find him something useful to do,
让他为我手下的弟兄们
something that would contribute
做一点贡献
to the wellbeing of the men in my care.
所以我就让他做了婊♥子♥
So I made him the bitch.
在英国♥军♥队里 婊♥子♥是很重要的
And the bitch has a big role to play in the British Army,
列兵纳什 我来告诉你原因
Private Nash, and here's why.
我们这里聪明人不多
We don't get many intellectuals in here.
这些年轻人都极度缺乏想象力
We get young men with very little imagination.
所以他们才这么勇敢无畏
That's why they're so fucking brave,
因为多数时候 他们根本想象不到
cos half the time they can't imagine
自己的行为所带来的后果
the consequences of their actions.
我们就希望这样
And that's how we like it.
问题是 他们也想象不到
Trouble is they can't imagine
行为越线所带来的后果
the consequences of stepping out of line either,
辜负战友 失去弟兄们的信任和友情会如何
of letting their mates down, losing their mates' trust,
他们根本不知道
losing their mates' friendship.
所以我们需要一个婊♥子♥
So you need a bitch.
就是要让大家看看 失去友情
That's what it's like to lose your mates' friendship,
没有战友支持的下场
to lose your mates' support,
浑身屎尿 躲在角落哆嗦的家伙就是例子
that poor bastard in the corner shivering and covered in shit.
你随时可能成为下一个
And you could be next.
越线了 你就是下一个
Step out of line, and you could be next.
我认为麦克肖恩扮演了至关重要的角色
I'd go so far as to say MacShane's role was crucial.
你应该为他感到自豪
You should be proud of him.
请求离开
Permission to leave.
同意
Granted.
你准备怎么处置这件事 中士
What are you going to do about it, Sarge?
不处置
Nothing.
我要求你有所行动 中士
I demand that you take action, Sarge.
我要求你对此采取措施
I demand that you do something!
全体起立
All rise.
现在你是婊♥子♥
You're the bitch.
前任婊♥子♥不是一般的下♥贱♥
The last bitch was an exceptionally bitchy bitch.
一个很好玩的大废物
A hugely entertaining faggot,
但可惜 他没能坚持多久
but sadly, he didn't last that long.
我们对你有更高的期望
From you, we expect rather more.
为什么会有人毁掉自己的床呢
Why would a man destroy his own bed?
不知道
No idea.
-是你干的吗 -不是
- Did you do it? - No.
-纳什 -在 中士
- Nash. - Sarge.
是谁干的
Who was it?
是巴克利 中士
Buckley, Sarge.
-你能证明吗 -不能 中士
- Can you prove it? - No, Sarge.
洗厕所
Latrines.
这刀是为了彼得·麦克肖恩
For Peter MacShane.
他可比我滑头得多
He could blag much better than I could.
我猜他会说
I reckon he'd say something like,
"兵力压制和速战速决是杀敌的不二法门
"Note the overwhelming force and ruthless efficiency of the attack.
虽然你肯定不太高兴 但是作为战士
Even though you're bound to be a little bit pissed off,
瞧我♥干♥得这么漂亮 该致敬才是吧"
does the soldier in you salute me?"
纳什 纳什
Nash! Nash!
-在 中士 -你怎么睡在巴克利的床上
- Yes, Sarge. - Why are you in Buckley's bed?
我知道他死了就用不着睡床了 中士
I knew he wouldn't be using it on account of being dead, Sarge.
我的律师问我为什么杀人
My barrister asked me why I did it.
我说如果我不杀他 我就只能自杀
I said I killed him because if I didn't, I'd have to kill myself.
他问 "你怎么知道"
He said, "How do you know that?"
我说 "因为我的同伴就是那个下场"
I said, "Because it happened to my mate."
他说 "你要向法庭陈述这件事
He said, "You have to tell the court that.
那会对你有偌大的帮助"
It'll help you enormously."
那会伤透他母亲的心
It would break his mother's heart.
-我知道 -还有他姐姐
- I know. - And his sister's.
我知道
I know.
你准备怎么做
What'll you do?
保持沉默
Keep shtoom.
你很伟大
That's big of you.
真的
It is.
不是的
It isn't.
我在他的铺上撒过尿
I pissed on his bunk.
为什么
Why?
因为如果我不肯 我就成了婊♥子♥
If I didn't, I was the bitch.
我在他的铺上撒尿 正好被他看到了
I pissed on his bunk and he saw me do it...
一个小时后 他就死了
and an hour later, he was dead.
站起来 小伙子
Stand up, lad.
都过去了
It's OK.
别介怀了
It's OK.
陪审团
Members of the jury,
-被告谋杀罪罪名是否成立 -罪名成立
- do you find the defendant guilty or not guilty of murder? - Guilty.
-这是陪审团的一致裁决吗 -是的 法官大人
- Is that the verdict of you all? - Yes, Your Honour.
庭内肃静
Silence in court!
旁听席如果不保持肃静 我就要清场了
If I do not have silence in the public gallery, I will have it cleared.
法兰奇·纳什
Frank Nash,
我拒绝将你在军队服役一事纳入量刑考虑
I refuse to take into account your service in the Army.
当你在2009年面对伤人罪指控时
That was obviously done in 2009,
法庭就以此作为过量刑依据
when you faced an earlier court, charged with assault.
我不会让你因此受惠两次
I will not let you claim credit for it twice.
并且 我认为你的行为有损军队形象
Furthermore, I think you have done the Army a great disservice.
众所周知 巴克利下士是位出色的军人
Corporal Buckley was, by all accounts, a brilliant soldier,
而你在国家最需要他的时候
and you have robbed your country of his services
剥夺了他的生命
at a time when they are most needed.
你从来没有向本庭做出过任何解释
Not once have you offered this court any explanation,
你到底为什么 出于何种动机做出如此恶行
any reason, any motive, any excuse for this savage crime.
从审判开始至今 这仍然是个谜
It is as much a mystery now as when the trial began.
你理应获得终身监禁
A life sentence is mandatory,
但我决定将刑罚减到最轻
but it is for me to set a minimum term.
法兰奇·纳什 你将入狱二十五年
Frank Nash, you will serve a minimum of 25 years.
把他带下去
Take him down.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表