剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
听着 我会收拾的
Look, I'll sort it.
倒烟灰缸我还是能做的
I'm capable of moving an ashtray!
没错 "这些都是你喝的吗" 是的
Yes. "Have you drunk all this?" Yes.
不要妄想教训我一顿 海伦
And don't even think about bollocking me, Helen.
尤其是今天 想都别想
Today of all days, don't even think about it,
因为我有些不中听的话要跟你说
cos I've got a few home truths for you.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
你也该听听我的忠告了
It's about time you heard a few home truths.
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
首先 没人在乎小罗的死
First, nobody gives a shit that Rob is dead.
谁都不在乎
Nobody gives a shit,
所以收起你那副大义凛然的嘴脸
so you can shove your decorum up your arse,
别总是那正儿八经的样子
shove your dignity up your arse,
因为根本没人在乎
cos nobody gives a shit.
第二 我受不了你那种高高在上的样子
Secondly, I am sick of you looking down your nose at me.
我受不了你把我当小孩子一样对待
I am sick of you treating me like a child.
你所看到的是悲伤 这就叫接受现实
What you see here is grief. This is acceptance of grief.
-成年人就该成熟地接受现实 -成年人
- A mature and adult acceptance of grief. - Adult!
我看到你的时候却不是这样
That's not what I see when I look at you.
你简直像绿头苍蝇一样到处乱窜
I see a woman running round like a blue-arsed fly
因为你太他妈幼稚了 太害怕了
cos she's too scared, too bloody immature,
不敢面对儿子已经死了的现实
to face the fact that our son is dead.
小罗已经死了
Robbie is DEAD.
你才幼稚 根本是个大孩子
You're immature, you're a big kid!
还以为自己是福尔摩斯
And all this Sherlock Holmes stuff,
你能查出个屁 根本改变不了事实
this detective shite, is not going to change that fact.
酗酒什么时候变得理所当然了
Since when has binge drinking been the answer to anything?
不 不 你给我闭嘴
No, no, no, you listen to me.
现在是我吐苦水的时候 是我在发言
Time for me to do a bit of spouting, a bit of pontificating.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
有时候 一只猿猴死后 其它的就会躲到一边
Sometimes when an ape dies the other animals withdraw,
默默地望天 彼此之间不会交流
stare into space, refuse to interact with each other.
我们却反♥目♥成仇 还不如猿猴
We were worse than apes, we turned on each other.
你哪里知道什么是悲伤
You don't know what grief is,
因为你太固执 根本体会不到
because you're too stubborn to feel it!
对不起
Sorry.
在他五岁之前 我们对他做的那些事情
All those things we did with him before he was, say, five.
我恨死了
I resented them.
我知道他可能不记得了
I knew he wouldn't remember them, see.
但五岁之后
But after five...
带他去逛奥尔顿塔公园和迪斯尼乐园
traipsing round Alton Towers and Disney,
奥尔顿塔公园是英国最大的主题公园
钓鱼
fishing,
踢球
footie,
他都会记得
he'd remember them.
等我们死了五六十年 他都还会记得
And 50, 60 years after us going, he'd still remember them.
但他竟然先我们而去
But he's gone before us.
那些回忆也不会再有
And so have those memories.
我有一种...
And I feel...
一种受骗的感觉
I feel so cheated.
唱歌♥给我听
Sing to me.
我做不到
I can't.
唱吧
Sing to me.
你这个小邋遢*
*Oh, you are a mucky kid.
小脸脏兮兮*
*Your face just like a dustbin lid.
爸爸抓到你*
*When he hears the things that you did.
准没好果子吃*
*You'll get a belt from your dad.
此次审理的是罗伯特·瑞兰德死亡一案
This is an inquest into the death of Robert Ryland.
你们可能会感到有点疑惑
Now, this might be a little confusing to you,
我决定延后再审 原因在于
but I'm opening and adjourning this inquest,
皇家检控署可能会在罗伯特死亡一案上
because the Crown Prosecution Service might bring a manslaughter charge
提出过失致人死亡的指控
in connection with Robert's death.
当然 也可能不会
And they might not, of course.
等他们决定好后 我们再开庭
We'll re-open when they've decided.
早上好
Morning.
同学们 早上好
Good morning, 5R.
老师 早上好
Good morning, Miss.
好了 现在大家都把记事本拿出来
Now, if you could all get out your planners
翻到六月的第一个星期
and turn to the week starting June.
-老师 -怎么了 泰根
- Miss. - Yes, Tegan?
老师 我们有东西要送给您
Miss, we got you something,
全班送给您的
the class, we all got it.
是送给您儿子的植物 是棵橡树
It's a plant for your son. It's an oak tree,
它能活很久
so it lasts a long time.
老师 这样可以吗
Is that all right, Miss?
现在 请大家把记事本拿出来吧
Right, now... So if you could all get out your planners...
我很抱歉 海伦
I'm sorry, Helen,
皇家检控署决定不提起诉讼
but the Crown Prosecution Service is not going to bring charges.
-就这样算了吗 -是的 我很抱歉
- And that's it? - Yes, I'm sorry.
我儿子就这样死了 没有人对此负责
So my son is killed and no-one held to account,
没有人出来解释
no-one asked to explain.
如果是你 能接受吗
Would you accept that?
-迈克尔 -抱歉
- Michael. - Sorry.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
她坐下来了
She's sat down.
她居然不走 你去叫她走
She's sat down. Tell her to go.
如果死的是你
If that had been you...
-你想搬出去吗 -想象一下我会变成什么样子
- Do you want to move out? - Imagine it was me left like that.
你不是一直跟我说
You're always going on at me that
-等不及离开这个破地方吗 -如果那是你母亲
- you're desperate to get out of this dump! - Imagine it's your mum.
如果坐在外面的是你母亲
If it was your mother that was left out there,
你就这样不管吗
would you leave her out there?
你希望看到就瑞恩一个孩子
Do you want Ryan to be the only kid that
-每天早上走着去上学吗 -迈克尔 你不能这样
- gets walked to school in the morning. - Michael, you can't
你不能眼睁睁看她受折磨 这太残忍♥了
You can't just leave her in limbo, it's cruel!
只有神经病才会让孩子步行上学
Too off their head to walk their own bloody kids to school.
我不想那样 而这就是我们要付出的代价
I don't want that, and this is the price we pay!
你不想留在这里 对吧
You don't want to stay here, do you?
如果你希望瑞恩能在良好环境下接受教育
No. If we want Ryan to go to a decent school in a decent area,
这就是要付出的代价
this is what it costs!
迈克尔 你缺点是多 但不至于这么残忍♥
You're a lot of things, Michael, but you're not cruel.
-你会帮我吗 迈克尔 -我会的
- Will you help me, Michael? - Yeah.
我从没找到过工作
I've never had a job,
没找到过能拿固定工资的正经工作
not a proper one with regular money and that.
我们需要搬出那个房♥子
We need to get out of that house.
今年我们已经被抢过两次了
We've been robbed twice this year.
我为我的所作所为感到惭愧 但是...
I'm ashamed of what I did, but...
我这样做都是为了琳恩和瑞恩
I did it for Leanne and I did it for Ryan.
小罗死的那一天
On the day Rob died,
阿兰·马克斯菲尔德录用我为正式工
Alan Maxfield offered me a permanent contract.
我只用说我们接受了操作叉车的培训就行
All I had to say was we'd been trained to use that fork-lift truck,
其实没有
but we weren't.
他们只做了五分钟的示范
We had a five-minute demonstration,
仅此而已 那根本不算培训
that's all, and that's not training.
我当时在证词里说
And I said in my statement that
我们完整地学习了安全操作规范 其实没有
we'd had a full Health and Safety rundown, but we hadn't.
我们可以利用迈克尔的证词申请复议
We could use Michael's statement to go for review.
要求法♥院♥重新审理免于诉讼的决定
Review of the decision not to prosecute.
但是这样做风险很大而且昂贵
But it's risky and expensive.
你们可能要花费一万五千英镑
Your costs could be 15 grand.
-一万五千英镑 -而且如果我们败诉
- 15 grand! - And if we lose...
-我们不会败诉 -一万五千英镑
- We won't lose. - 15 grand!
一旦败诉 你们还要承担对方的费用
But if we did, you'd have to pay the other side's costs too.
-你们可以接受吗 -如果胜诉
- Could you manage that? - If we win,
他们就会起诉马克斯菲尔德
they prosecute Alan Maxfield?
-一万五千啊 -是的
- 15 grand. - Yes.
我们可以申请第二抵押贷款
We'll get a second mortgage.
第一笔贷款都承受不了 还来第二笔
We can't afford a first one, never mind a second.
-可以 -不行
- We can. - We can't.
你们先商量商量吧
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表