剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
the informant's evidence is crucial.
整个案子几乎都
Almost the entire case
依赖该证据
rests upon it.
所以我认为最好让线人亲自出庭作证
So I think it's best for the informant himself to give evidence.
但是可以如控方所要求的 匿名作证
Anonymously -- as the prosecution has requested.
-她叫什么名字 -艾莉森
- What's her name? - Alison.
-她有几个孩子 -两个
- How many kids has she got? - Two.
-你为什么告发她 -因为价格谈不妥
- Why are you grassing? - The price.
-她给你供货多久了 -三年了
- How long's she been supplying you? - Three years.
很好 你就知道这么多
Right. That's all you know.
她是给你供货的毒贩 不是你朋友
She's your dealer, not your mate.
不知道的事别凭想象乱编 就说你不知道
Don't go inventing stuff. Just say you don't know.
-明白了吗 -明白
- Right? - Right.
你说你从我的委托人那里
You said that you've been buying drugs
购买♥♥毒品已经三年了
from my client for three years.
没错
Yeah.
她都是怎么跟你交易的
How does she go about this business?
她在自己的车上卖♥♥
She sells it from her car.
-在主干道上吗 -不 车停在卫社部后面
- On a main road? - No. She parks behind the soshe.
卫社部
The soshe?
卫生和社会事务部
DHSS.
她只卖♥♥给你一个人吗
And does she sell exclusively to you?
不 还卖♥♥给其他人
No. To others too.
-你需要海♥洛♥因♥吗 -是的
- You need heroin? - Yeah.
那为何要举报你的毒品供应商呢
So why inform on someone who supplies it?
我们在价格上起了争执
We had a row about the price.
你说我的委托人把车停在卫社部后面
My client...parks behind the DHSS.
你看到她的车 能认出来
You see the car, recognise it...
然后你就走上前去买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
and you go and buy your heroin.
是这样的吗
Is that how it works?
是的
Yeah.
你看到车 认出那是她的车
You see the car, and recognise it.
没错
Yeah.
我委托人的车是什么颜色的
What colour is my client's car?
我不知道
I...don't know.
你在她的车上购买♥♥毒品三年之久
You've been buying drugs from it for three years.
你"认出她的车"有三年之久
You've been "recognising it" for three years.
怎么会不知道她的车是什么颜色的
So how can you not know the colour of the car?
我就是不知道
I just don't know.
是深色还是浅色的呢
Is it...dark or light?
我想可能是深色的
I think it might be dark.
可能是深色 没有明显特征的深色
It might be dark. A nondescript dark,
也就是说并不引人注目 所以你印象不深
then nothing startling, nothing you'd particularly remember.
不是亮粉色或鲜黄色
Not...shocking pink or luminous yellow.
-对吗 -是的
- Is that right? - Yeah.
那如果我说我委托人的车
Would it surprise you to learn
是鲜黄色的 你会不会很惊讶呢
that my client's car is luminous yellow?
会
Yeah.
陪审团成员
Members of the jury...
你们是否达成了一致的判决
are you agreed upon a verdict?
是的
We are.
被告被指控犯有的
Do you find the defendant guilty
贩卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的罪名是否成立
or not guilty of supplying cocaine?
不成立
Not guilty.
这是你们所有人的一致判决吗
And is that the verdict of you all?
是的
It is.
艾莉森·韦德无罪释放
Alison Wade...you are free to leave.
正如我在结案陈词时所说的
'As I said in my summing up,
这个判决可能会造成巨大的后果
this verdict is likely to have profound consequences.
对不起 乔治·韦德
Sorry, George...George Wade,
我现在因你涉嫌犯有伪证罪
I'm arresting you on suspicion of perjury
以及密谋妨碍司法公正罪而逮捕你
and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything,
如果你此刻闭口不谈
but it may harm your defence
任何与案情有关的问题
if you do not mention something
那么会对你的辩护不利
which you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be used in evidence.
戴维·韦德
David Wade...
我现在因你涉嫌伪证罪和同谋罪而逮捕你
I'm arresting you on suspicion of perjury and conspiracy...
看在上帝的份上 我正带着孩子呢
I'm with my kids, for God's sake.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything,
如果你此刻闭口不谈
but it may harm your defence
任何与案情有关的问题
if you do not say something
-那么会对你的辩护不利 -我带着孩子呢
- which you later rely on in court. - I'm with my kids!
-妈妈 -你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
- Mum! - Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what that means?
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表