剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
上帝啊 你们两个傻♥逼♥
For fuck's sake! What you playing at,
-到底要干嘛 -你还是个父亲
- you pricks? - You're the Dad as well.
法庭会理解你这么做的动机
The court'll understand you throwing a wobbler
因为是你女儿被猥亵了
it was your daughter that got done in.
倒霉的只会是我们俩
They'll throw the book at us.
-你把一切都计划好了 你个混♥蛋♥ -我没有
- You've thought it all through. You bastard! - I haven't.
-说你不会去自首 说呀 -我要去
- Tell me you won't do it, mate. Tell me! - I'm doing it.
好啊 那我们就干掉你
Right, we're going to do you in and anything
你现在说什么都没用了
you say now you'll say
就算说不去自首也只是怕死
cos you're scared of getting done in.
从现在开始 你说什么
We can't trust a word that
我们都不信了 你死定了 哥们儿
you say from now on so you're dead, mate.
我这么做不是为了我自己 而是为了我弟弟
And I'm not doing it for me, I'm doing it for my brother.
要是他在监狱里蹲个十五或者二十年
He's got no chance of coming that and coming out alive
不可能活着出来
if he does 15 or 20 years.
-你家人呢 -我叫他们出去散步了
- Where's the family? - I told them to go for a walk.
-他们会走多久 -不知道 半个小时吧
- How long will they be? - Don't know. Half an hour?
-好吧 我们要杀了他 -你在开玩笑吧
- OK, we've got to kill him. - This is a joke right? A joke.
-你也认为我们得杀了他吧 -没错
- You agree that we've got to kill him, don't you? - Yeah.
-咱们怎么动手 -就算咱们不是哥们
- How do we do it? - Forget the fact that we're mates.
-你们认为这样就能... -闭嘴
- How do you expect to get away... - Shut up!
-你俩的麻烦已经够多了 -闭嘴
- You're up to here as it is. - Shut up.
不能弄得太乱 到处都是血什么的
Can't make a mess. I mean blood or anything.
那我们就掐死他
We'll choke him.
-我要走了 -你死定了 哥们
- Right, I'm going. - You're finished, mate.
我知道你当时为何那么激动
I know why you got stuck in.
是吗
Yeah?
没错
Yeah.
那天女孩跳舞时 我看到了你的表情
I saw you looking at the girls dancing.
当你揍那个变♥态♥时
When you battered the perv,
当你揍那个你以为是变♥态♥的人时
when you battered a man you thought was a perv,
你揍的不仅仅是一个变♥态♥的人
you weren't just battering a perv,
你还在揍心里压抑的那种情绪
you were battering what's in there.
抓住这个混♥蛋♥ 抓住他
Get a grip of this bastard. Get a grip of him!
天啊 你们搞什么
For God's sake!
把外套穿上 别闹了
Get your coats on, stop messing.
我知道你身上湿了 过来
I know you are wet. Come here.
拿开手
Move your hands!
-肯尼 -没事了 苏
- Kenny? - It's all right, Sue...
我们聊完了
The meeting's over.
我们在公园里开了几圈
We drove round the park a couple of times
然后就看到他了
and then we saw him.
我们下了车
We got out
他就开始跑
and he ran.
要是他没跑
If he hadn't run,
也许这一切就不会发生了 但是他跑了
maybe none of this would have happened...but he ran.
我们抓住他
We caught him.
我打了他
I punched him
一拳
once
伤了手腕
and broke my wrist.
接下来另外两人又继续打他
Then the others hit him a bit more.
尤其是戈登
Especially Gordon.
我不是想把罪怪在别人头上
I'm not trying to deflect any blame,
我说的是实话
I'm trying to tell the truth.
我们是想要揍他没错
We wanted to hurt him,
但我们没想杀他
but we didn't want to kill him.
你以前坐过一年半的牢
You did 18 months before.
你哥却脱罪了
Your brother walked free.
要是这次还这样就搞笑了
Be funny if that happened again.
不过这次可不止一年半
Only on a grander scale.
被抢的是你的车
Your car got robbed, you see.
而不是你哥的
Not his.
你知道蹲了一年半监狱 我学会了什么吗
You know what 18 months inside teaches you?
把嘴闭紧
Keep that shut.
有人已经自首了
A full confession --
还供出了你和你弟弟
naming both you and your brother.
幸运的是 我们早料到会这样
Luckily, we saw this coming
于是已经和律师谈过了
and had a chat about it.
肯尼自首是他自己的事
Kenny's confession damns Kenny, yeah,
但是以此指控我们兄弟俩
but to use it against us...
就非常非常不靠谱了
is very, very iffy
我相信法官也会这么认为的
and I'm sure the judge'll point that out.
除此之外 警官
Apart from that, officer...
我没什么好说的了
no further comment.
我的证词真的不会牵连到他们吗
Is it true my statement damns me but not them?
有可能
Possibly.
那你怎么不告诉我呢
Well, why didn't you say?
因为你来自首只是为了良心得到安慰
Because you did it to ease your conscience,
不是吗
didn't you?
而不是为了拖你的兄弟们下水
Not to drop your mates in it?
我两样都想要
I wanted to do both.
被告请起立
Will the defendants please rise.
陪审团成员 你们达成一致判决了吗
Members of the Jury, are you agreed on a verdict?
达成了
We are.
被告戈登·卡尔·里奇曼的
Do you find Gordon Carl Richmond
谋杀罪名是否成立
guilty or not guilty of murder?
不成立
Not guilty.
被告尼尔·约翰·里奇曼的
Do you find Neil John Richmond
谋杀罪名是否成立
guilty or not guilty of murder?
不成立
Not guilty.
被告肯尼斯·阿姆斯特朗的
Do you find Kenneth Armstrong
谋杀罪名是否成立
guilty or not guilty of murder?
成立
Guilty.
戈登·里奇曼和尼尔·里奇曼先生
Mr Gordon Richmond and Mr Neil Richmond,
你们可以走了
you are free to leave.
凯女士
Mrs Kay.
法官大人 我的委托人是慈爱的丈夫和父亲
Your Honour, my client is a loving husband and father.
也许导致他这一系列行为的原因
Perhaps that was his downfall --
就是他对自己孩子的爱
his love for his children,
以及一个孩子受到伤害时心中的愤怒
his rage when one of them was attacked.
我想提醒法庭注意
I would remind you
我的委托人是主动
that my client walked into the police station
来到警局自首的
of his own accord
他选择了坦白从宽
and made a full and frank confession.
法官大人 这是一个有良心有道德的人
This, Your Honour, is a deeply moral man,
为所犯的过错而深受折磨
devastated by the consequences of his actions,
而且做好准备接受惩罚
totally prepared to accept his punishment
还请您网开一面 予以减刑
but fully deserving of your leniency.
达根太太
Mrs Duggan?
我丈夫是个好人
My husband was a good man.
我在他葬礼的时候看出来了
I knew that at his funeral.
大家为了他
People came for him.
也为了我而出席葬礼
And for me.
这就是葬礼的意义
That's what funerals are --
安慰还在世的人
comfort for those left behind.
但当我回想起我丈夫的葬礼
But when I think of my husband's funeral
我丝毫不觉得安慰
I get no comfort.
那只给我带来了更大的痛苦
It's a source of further torment.
最后一个接触我丈夫的人
The last man to have anything to do with my husband,
那个处理他的棺材
you see, to handle his coffin,
把他的尸体送进火化炉的人
to commit his body to the flames
居然就是杀害他的凶手
was a man who murdered him.
这可以说是一种极大的亵渎
And there's something about that that is so obscene.
阿姆斯特朗先生
Mr. Armstrong,
你将入狱十五年
you will go to prison for a minimum of 15 years.
把他带下去
Take him down.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表