剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
Escort the coffin? I can fix that for you.
你可以和他父母谈谈 让他们为他而自豪
You can talk to his parents, make them feel proud of him,
花点时间陪陪你老婆孩子
and then spend a bit of time with your bird and your baby.
你愿意吗
Would you like that?
借此机会回趟家
Spend some time back home?
-愿意 -好的
- Yeah. - Right.
你干什么 麦克先生
What are you doing? Mr Mac?
他们说不要这么做
They said not to do that.
子弹打穿了他的脑袋
He was shot through the head.
他们说要密封住
They said to keep it sealed.
他们说那样子太惨了...
They said it'd be too distressing to...
我想看看他们对我儿子做了什么
I want to see what they did to my son!
帮我把他抬起来
Give me a hand to lift him.
来啊
Come on.
好了 一 二 三
Come on. All right. One, two, three.
小心点 小心点
Careful. Careful.
往上抬
Push him up.
让我们看看你
Let's have a look at you.
他看起很不错
He looks great.
只是脑子受了很重的伤 但是...
He's got a bad head wound, but...
外表看不见
you can't see it.
除此以外 还是那个彼得
Apart from that, it's Peter.
他看起来很不错
He looks great.
请给吉妮和吉尔一点时间与他独处
If you could give Jinny and Gill some time,
稍后如果有人想与他告别
and then after that if anyone wants to see him,
欢迎之至
you're more than welcome.
想抽烟吗
Smoke?
为什么把棺材封死了
Why a sealed coffin?
他们没有说
They didn't say.
既然他身上没有伤痕 封起来干嘛
Not a mark on him, so why seal it?
他们没有说
They didn't say.
他们不想让我看他的尸体 这就是原因
They didn't want me to look at the body, that's why.
我什么都不知道 麦克先生 真的
I don't know anything about that, Mr Mac, honest.
我没有找到子弹的入口
I couldn't find an entry wound.
-没有吗 -没有
- No? - No.
他脑后的伤口是子弹的出口
The wound to the back of the head is an exit wound.
没有明显的子弹入口 这该怎么解释
There's no visible entry wound. How do you explain that?
我不知道
I don't know.
法兰奇 你俩情同手足
Frankie, you were like brothers.
不要逼我对你动粗 孩子
Don't make me turn gangster on you, son.
-好吧 -子弹是从他的上颚进去的
- Right. - The bullet entered through the roof of the mouth.
这是唯一合理的解释 对吧
That's the only possible explanation, isn't it?
-子弹从这儿进 从那儿出 对吧 -没错
- In there, out there. Yeah? - Yeah.
他要么是被身高不足一米的侏儒打死
So he was shot by a two-foot dwarf,
要么就是他自己做的
or he's done it himself.
-我认为他是开枪自杀的 -他是阵亡的
- I think he shot himself. - He was killed in action.
法兰奇 我告诉过你别逼我...
Frankie, I told you don't make me...
他是阵亡的 他是阵亡的
He was killed in action. He was killed in action.
-他是怎么阵亡的 -流弹
- How was he killed in action? - Ricochet.
流弹
Ricochet?
没错
Yeah.
当时大家都低着头
We had our heads down.
子弹满天飞
Bullets flying everywhere.
一颗子弹刚好打在他旁边的地上
One hit the ground right by him,
直接反弹进入他嘴巴里
bounced up through his mouth.
他们是这样告诉我的 我没有看到
That's what they say happened. I didn't see it.
那肯定是撞到了石头 对吧
Must have hit a rock, eh?
-这样的反弹 肯定撞到了石头 -我没看到
- To bounce like that, it must have hit a rock. - I didn't see it.
是不是撞到了石头
It must have hit a rock?
-应该吧 -他脸上没有任何伤痕
- Yeah. - There wasn't a mark on his face.
照你说的 应该有碎石和沙砾嵌在肉里
There'd be bits of gravel, bits of shite embedded in his face,
他脸上应该到处都是凹坑
pockmarks all over his face,
但是一点痕迹都没有
but there wasn't a scratch.
这个你怎么解释
How do you explain that?
-我没有看到 -你怎么解释
- I didn't see it. - How do you explain it?
-我解释不了 -他是开枪自杀的
- I can't. - He shot himself.
我就知道他是开枪自杀的
I know he shot himself.
对于他妈妈而言 对于其他人而言
As far as his mother's concerned, as far as anyone else is concerned,
他是在战斗中牺牲的 但我知道真♥相♥
he was killed in action, but I know the truth.
-他是阵亡的 -他为什么要自杀
- He was killed in action. - Why would he kill himself?
-他是阵亡的 -他们是不是让他做了婊♥子♥
- He was killed in action. - Did they make him the bitch?
我在那支部队服过役
I served in that regiment.
我知道那里的传统 他们是不是让他做婊♥子♥
I know what goes on. Did they make him the bitch?
没有
No.
他们是不是撕他的毯子 在饭菜里吐口水
Did they rip his blankets? Did they spit in his food?
-是不是在他的铺上撒尿 -没有
- Did they piss on his bunk? - No!
你说的话我一句都不信 法兰奇
I can't believe a word you're telling me, Frankie.
跟我说实话 小伙子
Tell me the truth, lad,
不然的话 我什么都信不过了
otherwise I'm going to believe everything's a lie.
他是阵亡的
He was killed in action.
好吧
Right.
多谢
Thanks.
动手的是你
You broke his jaw.
我要参军了
I'm joining the Army.
看我倒霉你乐翻了吧
You're loving this, aren't you?
咋还有医院叫下巴脱臼呢
That's a funny name for a hospital.
要不我们定一下游戏规则吧
So shall we establish the rules?
你觉得怎么样 法兰奇
Shall we do that, Frankie,
我们定一下游戏规则吧
shall we establish the rules?
我们可是一对儿
We come as a pair.
感情深着呢
Me and him, him and me.
但是现在 此时此刻
But right now, as of this moment,
你们也不要抱太大的希望
and I don't want to build your hopes up,
我只能告诉你们此时此刻的情况
I'm just telling you the score as it stands right at this moment,
随时有可能改变哦
so it is subject to change...
我十有八♥九♥会要你
but I'll probably have you.
也不全是好消息...
Now, it isn't all good news...
她说是流感聚会
A flu party, she said.
我还以为她是开玩笑 结果是真的
I thought it was some kind of a joke. But it wasn't.
他们找来得过流感 但还携带病菌的孩子
They get the kid who's had the flu, but is still contagious,
让别的孩子跟他一起玩
and they make all the other kids play with him.
很显然 越早染上流感 对小孩越好
Apparently the earlier you get it, the better,
因为流感还不会那么厉害
because it won't be as strong or as bad.
他们认为最厉害的流感
They reckon the worst one to get is
是传染了五六次的时候
that's been passed on five or six times,
因为传染的次数越多
because the more it's passed on,
流感就越厉害 也就越难治愈 它会变化...
the stronger it gets and the harder it is to treat. It can change...
干得漂亮
You beauty!
-一切顺利吗 -嗯
- Everything OK? - Yeah.
没有遇到棘手的问题吧
No awkward questions?
有一两个
One or two.
但是都搞定了 对吧
But all sorted, yeah?
-我要举报你 -什么
- I'm going to grass. - What?
我要向上级举报你
I'm going to grass you up.
我做了什么
What have I done?
是你害彼得·麦克肖恩自杀的
You drove Peter MacShane to suicide.
-知道军队里怎么对待告密者吗 -我能想到
- You know what we do to grasses in the Army? - I can imagine.
不 如果你知道的话就不会去举报我了
You can't. If you could imagine it, you wouldn't do it.
我还是要举报你
I'm going to grass.
现在就去
Right now.
-中士 -什么事
- Sarge. - What is it?
我要举报一个人 中士
I'm going to grass someone up, Sarge.
我知道这样做会让你对我有何看法
And I know what you'll think of me for doing that,
但不管怎样我还是要举报
but I'm going to do it anyway.
-你要举报谁 -巴克利
- Who is it? - Buckley.
他做了什么
What's he done?
他欺负彼得·麦克肖恩 中士
He bullied Peter MacShane, Sarge.
让他做了军营的婊♥子♥ 肆意凌♥辱♥他
Made him the camp bitch, treated him like shite,
这就是彼得开枪自杀的原因 中士
and that's why Peter shot himself, Sarge.
彼得·麦克肖恩是阵亡的
Peter MacShane died in action.
我们都知道那是屁话 中士
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表