I want this.
我想这样的
I've always wanted this.
我一直就想要这样的
But maybe it's too hard.
或者这样很难
The career,motherhood,Keeping it tight To stay camera-ready for breaking news.
你的事业 做母亲 还要时刻为上电视播爆♥炸♥新闻准备
- I mean,sure,Soledad O'Brien does it,but-- - I wipe the floor with that bitch.
- 我是说 Soledad O'Brien是做到了没错 - 我能把那婊♥子♥打地满地找牙
Let's do this.
那就这样了吧
Love is patient.
爱是耐心的
Love is weird and sometimes gross.
爱是奇怪甚至恶心的
Love is elusive,and you have found it.
爱是难以捉摸的 可你找到了它
So treasure it.
珍惜吧
To Grizz and Feyonce.
敬Grizz和Feyonce
On behalf of Grizz and Feyonce,
我代表Grizz和Feyonce
I'd like to thank Jack Donaghy For letting us have this reception here
要谢谢Jack Donaghy让我们在这里办宴会
After the other location couldn't support the weight Of Grizz's extended family.
因为别的地方实在承受不了 Grizz那个大家庭的重量
Now hit it.
欢乐起来吧
Naturally,I blew it.
我果然又搞砸了
Now I'm alone in a dashiki.
现在就这么单着身穿个大喜古装
I wonder what that Somali pirate's deal is.
不知道索马里海盗开出的条件怎么样
I could live on a boat.
住船上我没问题的
I don't even know where Paul went.
我都不知道Paul哪儿去了
I guess he made his choice.
看来他是做出选择了
You know what?Forget men.
知道不 忘了男人们吧
- We've got each other. - Yeah.
- 我们还有对方呢 - 就是
- Let's go lez. - No,I meant,like,a book club or something.
- 咱们当拉拉吧 - 不是啦 我是说一起看看书什么的
- Jeez. - Right.
- 老天啊 - 对对
Sisterhood.
姐妹淘
That's something we can count on.
这才是靠得住的
I'll never-- is that Paul?
- 我永远都不会 - 那是Paul?
You have a lot of taped-up balls To come here dressed like that.
打扮成她的样子到这里来你可真有种啊
Oh,my God.
天哪
If this is gonna work,Jenna,It can't just be all about you.
如果要我们俩继续的话 Jenna 可不能只有你
- But... - No buts.
- 但是 - 没有但是
I'm the man here,and you're gonna respect me.
我是男人我说了算
Yes,shma'am.
好吧 我的伪娘
Lemon,you know that's a young boy's puberty dashiki.
Lemon 你知道这是给青春期的男孩子穿的
Wrong,Jack.It's a warlord's concubine dashiki.
错 Jack 这是地主小妾穿的
Avery,you're here.
Avery 你在啊
I'm not surprised.Why should I be?
我一点也不吃惊 有什么好吃惊的
And I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Also not shocking me.
也没惊到我
Reacting appropriately.
反应相当正常
Lemon,I think your pilot friend is looking for you.
Lemon 你的飞行员朋友好像在找你
so?
怎样?
I thought he was gone forever.
我以为他走了就再也不回来了呢
I guess I should go talk to him.
我好像还是应该去和他谈谈
Carol,what are you doing here?How did you get past security?
Carol 你怎么在这里? 你怎么通过安检的?
You walk briskly in a pilot's uniform,You can go pretty much anywhere.
穿个飞行员衣服基本你上哪儿去都没问题
I've been upstairs in the white house While the obamas were sleeping.
奥巴马一家睡觉的时候我还到过白宫楼上呢
- I thought you had a flight. - Yeah,I do.
- 你不是有个航♥班♥要飞嘛 - 是有
Those dirt bags can wait On the runway a couple more hours.
那些白♥痴♥在跑道上等几个小时有什么关系
I hate people too.
我也讨厌人
Look,I'm 39 years old,I'm single,
我39岁了我还单身
And lately I've been thinking there's a reason for that.
最近我一直在想这肯定是有原因的
I keep expecting people to be perfect,But nobody's perfect.
我一直希望遇到完美的人 可没有人是完美的
Yes.Exactly.
就是啊
So if the worst thing about you Is
所以如果最糟的不过是
that you give crazy speeches to fiances
你喜欢对未婚夫说些疯话
And maybe you have some kind of foot thing...
或者你脚上有什么问题
That was a joke.I have medicine for it.
那是开玩笑啦 我有用药的
Why don't we give this a shot?
那咱们干嘛不试试呢?
As long as you're not Jewish.
只要你不是犹太人就好
I'm totally kidding.
开玩笑的啦
Yes.Let's do this.
好 那咱们试试
And honestly,Carol,I am a very normal person.
说真的 Carol 我是个很正常的人
Not a good time,guys.
现在不是时候 伙计们
Liz,Cher and me,Paul,and I want to thank you for being a part Of our lives.
Liz Cher和我 Paul还有我要谢谢你 成为我们生活中的一部分
And for encouraging us to be like this.
并且鼓励我们这样
I can't believe I'm meeting 1 1/2 Jenna Maroneys right now.Hi.
我简直不敢相信我遇到了1个半Jenna Maroney
- Hi,there. - Hi.
- 你好 - 嗨
- Carol. - Carol.
- Carol - Carol
That's a girl's name.
那是女生的名字
It's a family name.
那是家族名字
Hey,everybody.
大家好
I got fired today.
我今天被解雇了
You won't have Kenneth Ellen Parcell to kick around anymore,
你们再也见不到Kenneth Ellen Parcell 在你们周围晃荡了
So I want to tell you people What I really think of you.
所以我要告诉你们我对你们真正的感觉
- Hey,this ain't the-- - No.No.
- 别这样 - 不不
For four long years,
4年啦
I have listened to you all complain About your East coast media elite problems,
我一直听你们抱怨 你们东海岸媒体精英的破事啦
Your apartment renovations,And your overpriced star wars memorabilia.
翻新公♥寓♥的事情啦 你们那些贵死人的星球大战纪念品啦
That doorman is hammered.
门房♥被榔头砸啦什么的
I have watched you Throw away better food Than my family eats at Christmas.
我见过你们丢掉比我们家 圣诞节吃的还要好的食物
And I have loved it.
我曾深爱这一切
You people,you are my best friends,And I hope you get everything You want in life.
你们这些人 是我最好的朋友 希望你们得到生活中想要的一切
Kenneth!
Kenneth!
So kiss my face!
来亲亲我的小脸吧!
That was actually really sweet.
还挺感人的呢
I'll see you all in heaven!
咱们天堂见!
Have a wonderful summer!
祝夏天快乐!
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表