播放错误
- Lemon. - When you were watching me after my oral surgery,
- Lemon - 我做完口腔手术后你照看我的时候
Did i put a toaster waffle into my dvd player?
我是不是在DVD播放器里放了华夫饼?
You did.You watched it for about an hour,
是的 你看了那玩意一小时
Said nicole kidman should get an oscar for it,
说道Nicole Kidman应该为此得个奥斯卡奖
- Then you turned it off. - Yikes.Thanks for babysitting me.
- 然后你就把它给关了 - 哎呦喂 谢谢你照顾我
I did my best,but you were pretty far gone.
我尽力了 但你玩的过火了
You kept trying to order home massages off of craigslist.
你那时坚持要从Craigslist网上预订个上门按♥摩♥ (Craigslist是个人信息生活网站)
good thing you were here.
真高兴你那时在
Hey,somebody order a massage?
嘿 有人定了上门按♥摩♥吗?
Oh,brother.
哦 天啊
you're too late!
你来的太迟了!
I already killed her!
我早就把她弄得欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥了!
Well played,lemon.
演得好 Lemon
You went running?I thought you'd left.
你去晨跑了? 我以为你离开了
Who else is out there this early?
这么早外面还有谁?
Almost exclusively women that look like me.
差不多清一色像我这样的女人
If the pervert community gets wind of morning jogging,god help us.
如果有变♥态♥知道这一点的话 老天保佑了
Have you seen this?
你知晓这个消息了吗?
They keep talking about sheinhardt selling nbc To,uh,kabletown.
一直有人说Sheinhardt把NBC买♥♥给了Kabletown
That's never gonna happen.
没有的事儿
How could a company from philadelphia Buy a company from new york?
一家来自费城的公♥司♥怎么能收♥购♥纽约的企业?
That would be like vietnam defeating the united states In a ground war.
那就像在一场地面战里越南打败了美国
I don't know,jack.My sources...
我不清楚 Jack 我的线人说的是...
Well,i'm telling you that don geiss
我告诉你吧 Don Geiss
and i Spoke about this,and that sale is dead.
和我谈过此事 交易失败了
Look,i read his autobiography,Geiss cubes,whatever that means.
我读过他的自传 立方体Geiss 管它什么意思的
It means the book is filled with cubes of knowledge.It's a good title.
是说这本书里充满了知识的结晶 多好的书名
The principles in this book are timeless.
书里提到的原则是永远适用的
I could open to any page...
我随便翻到某页...
"Because a woman's brain has fewer folds " Okay,hang on.
"因为女人♥大♥脑里的褶皱更少" 哦 等等
"The negroid musculature..." Nobody's buying anybody.
"黑人的肌肉组织..." 谁也不会收♥购♥谁的!
Where is frank?
Frank去哪了?
He still hasn't rewritten the olympic sketch
他还没有重写冬奥会的小品
About the lindsey vonn who won the gold medal for skiing.
关于Lindsey Vonn赢了滑雪金牌的那个
Oh,mr.Rossitano called to say he overslept,
哦 Rossitano先生来电说他睡过头了
And i should make up an excuse for him.
还让我帮他编个理由
So here goes On his way to work,
听好了 在他来工作的路上
he found some magic beans,
他发现了些魔力豆
- And because he believed in them - Ship up.
- 因为他信奉它们 - 打住
Frank,frank,frank.
Frank Frank Frank
What is this?
这是咩?
"Future husband"?
"未来的丈夫"?
Who did you put in your address book As "future husband"?
谁在你的通讯录上被称为"未来老公"?
I have absolutely no idea.
我绝对一无所知
Well,whenever i find something weird In my cell phone,
我只要一在电♥话♥里发现些诡异的东西
i can usually trace it back To the last time i was drunk.
我大多发现问题出在最近一次喝醉的时候
Oh,my god,the dentist's office.
哦 神啊 牙医诊所
Oh,your dentist gets drunk with you too?
你的牙医也会和你一起喝醉吗?
No!When i was under the anesthesia,I did a bunch of stuff i don't remember.
没有! 当我麻醉后 我做了许多自己也不记得的事
including meeting the man of your dreams?
包括见梦中情人?
Oh,miss lemon,it's so romantic,
哦 Lemon小姐 那可真浪漫
Just like that movie i only saw the first ten minutes of,Fatal attraction.
就像那部我只看了前10分钟的电影"致命的诱惑" (前10分钟很美好 后面很惊悚)
- Liz,you have to call him. - What?No.I was out of my mind on painkillers.
- Liz 你一定要打给他 - 什么? 不 我那时被止痛药搞糊涂了
I have zero memory of this guy.
我对这个男人毫无印象
I don't know what he looks like.
我不知道他的长相
He could be a serial killer.
可能他是个连环杀手
he could wear a thumb ring.
可能是个同性恋
Miss lemon,you're such a pessimist.
Lemon小姐 你太悲观
You know what my motto is?
你知道我的座右铭是什么?
Everything always works out for the best.
任何事都有圆♥满♥结局
Watch this.
看好了
I just threw my wallet out the window,But i'm not worried.
我刚刚把我的钱包扔出了窗外 但我一点不担心
Why?
为什么呢?
Because everything always works out for the best.
因为任何事都有圆♥满♥结局
I'm sorry.How is that supposed to make me call this guy?
不好意思 这和我打电♥话♥给他有什么关系?
Be an optimist,miss lemon.
做个乐观者 Lemon小姐
30 rock Season 04Episode 14
我为喜剧狂 第四季 第14集
Watch tgs this friday...
请收看本周五的女生秀...
On...
尽在...
On...
尽在...
I think we got it.
我觉得差不多了
Okay.Good first take.Maybe we go one more time.
好吧 第一条不错 或许再来一遍
Excuse me?
抱歉?
Do you know who you're talking to?
你知道在和谁说话吗?
A future tony Nominated actor.
未来的托尼奖提名演员
That's right.
没错
It is tony Eligibility season.
到了托尼奖参选时间了
And i'm going for the "t" in my egot.
我会得到EGOT里那个 "T" (EGOT "爱个奥拓" 艾美 格莱美 奥斯卡 托尼)
Really?
是吗?
You've been cast on broadway?
你有过在百老汇演出?
I'm doing a one Man show.
我要演一个独角戏
You are?When?
就你? 几时?
Tonight.
今晚
Have you prepared anything?
你有一丁点的准备吗?
What am i,a nerd?
当我是啥 呆瓜?
I'm gonna keep it loose,liz lemon.
我很放松 Liz Lemon
Jonathan!
Jonathan!
Jonathan,why is it so quiet in here?
Jonathan 为什么这里如此安静?
Why aren't the phones ringing?
为什么电♥话♥不响?
Is it senior executive skip day?
今天是高层翘班日?
That's usually in the spring,So we can go to an amusement park.
往年总在春季 然后我们就能去游乐园
No,sir,i don't understand.
不 先生 我不清楚
Maybe we're the last people on earth.
或许我们是地球上最后的人
Maybe we are legend.
或许就像《我是传奇》里面一样
You're will smith,and i'm the dog.
你就是Will Smith 我就是你的狗狗
Hello?
你好?
Answering your own phone on the first ring?
第一声响就自己接电♥话♥?
It's all hands on deck over there,huh?
你们那里全员出动了 哈?
- What do you mean? - Come on.The nbc buyout.
- 你什么意思? - 别装了 NBC被收♥购♥了
What's happening today?
今天什么情况?
I'm sorry.You're calling me as a source?
等等 你打给我是为了讨消息?
How are you going to explain Your unnamed executive to your producer?
你准备怎么和制片解释我这个没名字的高层?
I'll tell him it's a guy i'm having sex with.
我会说他是个最近和我上♥床♥的男人
It's a 24 Hour news cycle here,jack.
这可是24小时滚动播出的新闻 Jack
We really don't have time to do it right anymore.
我们时间很紧张
So what do you want to know?
那你想知道什么?
Okay,i know the deal is happening today.
我知道交易是今天进行的
The board's having a secret meeting.
董事会在开秘密会议
I just need a confirmation.
我只是想确认一下
Wait,what?No.I already told you this morning.
等等 啥意思? 我今早就告诉过你了
There's no deal.
没有什么交易
Oh,my god.
偶的神啊
You really don't know what's going on.
你真的不知道发生了什么
They cut you out of the loop,jack,Because you're against it.
他们把你踢出局了 因为你和他们不是一路的
No,no,no,i'm not out of the loop.
不 不是的 我没有出局
I just can't talk about it.
我只是不能乱讲话
I'm actually finishing up a meeting right now.
事实上我刚开完一个会
Rhubarb,rhubarb,golf,prostate.
唧唧 喳喳 高尔夫 前列腺
I'm gonna have to call you back.
我回头再打给你
Jonathan,i want you to go down Into your little assistant underworld
Jonathan 我要你潜入你们秘书的地下党
And find out where everybody is.
找出每个人都去哪了
I don't care what it takes.This is a matter of life...
不惜一切代价 这事关系到生死...
- Or death. - Yes,sir.
- 存亡 - 好的 头
But if anything should happen to me,I want you to read oh,the places you'll go!
但万一我有个三长两短 我希望你能在我的葬礼上
At my funeral.
念你以后要去的地方给我听
I'm not doing that.
我不答应
Rinse,please.
漱下口
Well,you're healing very nicely.
你恢复的很好
You may continue to experience sensitivity for a few more days.
或许还会有一段时间感到敏感
When can i start eating hard cheeses again,doctor?
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表