that aris is finally getting over his stockholm syndrome.
Aris终于克服了他的斯德哥尔摩综合征
Oh, that reminds me.
哦 想起来了
You guys may have to walk down the aisle with some pirates.
你们可能得和海盗一起走过道
It's just, I don't think I can plan a party this week.
只是 这星期我可举办不了派对
I'm doing a juice fast,
我正在进行果蔬汁断食
and it's making me really grouchy.
它让我脾气很暴躁
You know what? This is perfect.
大伙知道吗? 这计划很好
I'll have that party ... Tonight,
我来搞这个派对 ...就今晚
and it'll be fun,
会很有意思的
and you'll all see that I'm fun.
你们会看到我挺有意思的
So screw both of you!
你们两个一边去!
And screw everybody out here!
你们在外面的每个人都死远点!
Liz lemon is having a party!
Liz Lemon要办派对啦!
♪and they're ain't no party ♪
♪没有一个派对♪
♪like a liz lemon party ♪
♪会像Liz Lemon的派对那样好♪
♪'cause a liz lemon party is mandatory ?♪
♪因为Liz Lemon的派对是强制参加滴♪
all right, donaghy, follow your heart.
好吧 Donaghy 听从你内心的安排
"hard equations and rational thinking.
"严格按照公式 理智思考"
" Damn you, heart.
去死 啥心灵公式
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉 头
There's a minor janitor problem.
这个低层次的看门人有点问题
I apologize for letting a kashmiri into your office.
很抱歉我让一个克什米尔人进了你办公室
I just need five minutes of your time, Mr. Donaghy.
我只占用你五分钟时间 Donaghy先生
Five minutes?!
五分钟?!
Popes and princes count their Donaghy time in seconds!
教皇和亲王们和Donaghy谈时间都是用秒来计算的!
Now would be a good time, actually, to handle the janitor situation.
事实上 现在时机不错 可以用来处理看门人的问题
But, sir, what about ...
但是 头 关于 ...
I always say bosses should stay deeply involved with their subordinates.
我经常说老板应该多和下属深入沟通
Does this mean you're coming to my cabaret?
这表示你要来看我的歌♥舞表演了?
Jonathan, close the door.
Jonathan 关门
Please.
坐
So what can I do for you?
有什么能效劳的?
It has been a week,
都一个星期了
and I've heard nothing from you, sir.
你一点消息没给我 先生
Have you forgotten our agreement about me taking over 11:30?
你忘了我们谈好的 让我来接管11点30的班次?
I'm sorry. What?
抱歉 什么一回事?
Five years ago, I threatened to quit unless you got me out of the late night shift.
5年前 我威胁要辞职 除非你让我脱离夜班
Wow, other than some notable recent exceptions,
除了最近一些典型的例外情况
nbc never guarantees employment terms five years in advance.
NBC从不提前5年在就业方面做出保证
I have a contract.
我手头有份合同
That is my signature.
那倒是我的签名
You signed it on april 22, 2005.
你签于2005年 4月 22号♥
Okay, in my defense, every april 22nd,
这样 我要为自己说几句 每一年4月22号♥
I honor richard nixon's death by getting drunk and making some unpopular decisions.
我会以纪念Richard Nixon的死为名 喝个大醉 然后做点不得人心的决定
Well, I want the earlier shift.
我就要更早的班次
It's better pay and more prestigious.
那样报酬更好 也会更有威望
Ever since I am a little boy, I am dreaming of hosing the tonight shift.
打我是个小男孩起 我就梦想着负责"今夜秀"的班次
Okay. Uh, calm down, uh, khonani.
好吧 冷静一点 呃 Khonani
I understand that I made you a promise,
我知道 我曾给了你一个承诺
and we're going to keep it,
我会信守诺言的
because this is nbc ... The biggest loser network.
因为这里是NBC台 ...最失败的广播公♥司♥
So you'll fix this? Today?
那你会搞定的? 就今天?
Well, this is a janitor emergency,
这是一个看门人的危机事件
and I really have no choice but to make it my number one priority.
我没得选择 只好把它当做是头等大事
Good. Thank you.
很好 谢了
Can I have those pictures for a special book the janitors keep?
我能保管这些照片 放在看门人的书里吗?
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Good monster!
禽兽啊!
Good scary monster!
恐怖的禽兽啊!
Hey, ken, isn't that a fun place to stand?
嘿 Ken 站在那个地方是不是很有趣?
Oh, I forgot to warn you about my dog, tracy senior.
哦 我忘了提醒你我的狗了 Tracy一世
I trained him to hate white people,
我训练他学会痛恨白人
because, not to profile,
因为 用不着去描述
but most ghosts are white.
大多数鬼魂是白色的
This is my boy here.
真是我的乖乖狗
And look what angie did to him.
看看Angie怎么对待他的
She set up an invisible fence.
她布置了道隐形的栅栏
He gets shocked if he tries to leave the property,
他只要试着离开房♥子就会被电击
just because he'd run away and cause car accidents and impregnate neighbors' horses.
不过就因为他喜欢跑出去制♥造♥车祸 让邻居家的马怀上孕而已
He's trapped here just like me!
他跟我一样都被困在这里了
Sir, you're not trapped.
先生 你可不是被困在这里的
Mrs. Jordan just wants you to be here for her.
Jordan太太不过是希望你在这里陪伴着她
I'm trying, ken,
我在努力了 Ken
and I want to be responsible,
我也希望负起责任
but I've been me for a long time.
可是我自己这样已经很多年了
Well, Mrs. Jordan isn't asking for a lot.
Jordan太太的要求也不多啊
Right now, she just has a craving for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
现在她最想的不过是个花生酱果冻三明治
No, we're not supposed to do any sex stuff while she's on bed rest.
不行 她卧床休息的时候我们不能嘿♥咻♥的
Oh! Like a real one!
哦 你是说真的三明治
I'm on it!
这就去弄
Maybe this'll get angie to stop calling me irresponsible.
也许这样她就能不再说我不负责了
Just stay focused and take this sandwich to my wife.
就专心把这个三明治给我老婆送去就好
Nope! I'm in a strip club! My bad!
我还是去了脱衣舞俱乐部 是我不好
Hey, jenna, if I'm expecting about 20 people tonight, how much ice should I get?
Jenna 如果要来20个人的话 我应该准备多少冰呢?
Oh, you don't want to mess with that stuff, liz.
哦 Liz 这个可不能出错啊
Ice has caused a lot of ods in the porn community.
在A片界由冰引起的药物过量可不少
Oh, you mean frozen water?
哦 你是说冻起来的水
I don't know.
不知道耶
Well, I just don't want to forget anything.
我就不想漏了什么
Don't worry.
别担心
No one's expecting a lot.
大家本来期望都不高
No, tonight is gonna be different.
不 今晚会很不一样的
There's gonna be booze and a karaoke machine
会有酒和卡拉OK机
and that black eyed peas song they wrote for bar mitzvahs.
里面有黑眼豆豆那首犹太成人礼的歌♥
Jenna maroney to the floor.
Jenna Maroney请到舞台上来
Sure, it will.
是是 会不同的
Hello?
喂
Lemon, you know subhas, the current first shift janitor?
Lemon 你认识Subhas的 值第一班的清洁工
Uh, kind of.
算认识吧
According to the janitor community,
据清洁工团体说
you call him frequently regarding home toilet situations.
你一直因为家里厕所的问题找他
No, it's not that.
不是那样的
We're dating.
我们那是在恋爱
Lemon, please.
拜托 Lemon
Look, I just need his phone number.
我就要知道他的电♥话♥号♥码而已
What does this have to do with avery and nancy?
这和Avery还有Nancy有什么关系?
That is taking a backseat to this janitor situation right now.
那都给清洁工的事情让路了
I need subhas to step down.
我要Subhas退休
But subhas does a great job.
可是Subhas干得很不错
Look, five years ago, I promised khonani the earlier shift.
听着 5年前我向Khonani保证了把早班给他
Why would you ever promise that?
你干嘛要做那种保证
Honestly, these immigrants have a tough life, no health care,
老实说 他们这些移♥民♥生活困难 又没有医疗保险
and I kind of just thought he'd die before it became a thing.
我以为在这事情成真前他就能翘辫子的
Are you sure that you're not just using this as an excuse to avoid your real problem?
你确定你不是在用这个躲避你真正的问题吗?
Lemon, this is a janitor emergency.
Lemon 关于清洁工我们现在有紧急情况
I need that phone number.
我要电♥话♥号♥码
Okay, let me find it.
好吧 我找找
Subhas ... Scrolling.
Subhas 我在翻呢
I know you know it by heart.
我知道你背的出的
917 ...
917...
All right, khonani,
好了 Khonani
if I've learned anything from recent experience it's that we have to handle this next step with subhas very delicately.
如果说最近的事情让我学会了什么 那就是对付Subhas必须十分小心
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
Subhas will want to leave, spend time on his hobbies.
Subhas会想离开的 反正他有爱好可钻研
He collects classic car ... Cardboard.
他收集经典的硬纸板
Classic cardboard.
经典的硬纸板
ken!
Ken!
Why did you let me go to a strip club?
你怎么能让我去的脱衣舞俱乐部
I tried to stop you, sir,
我想阻止你的
but you threw your dog at me!
可你让你的狗对付我
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表