It needs to be communicated to lemon that if she wants to play business,
我需要告诉Lemon如果想玩商战
i'm more than happy to play with her.
我乐意奉陪
But as she saw earlier today,business jack does not play gentle.
但她要知道商战Jack可不和谐
Are you as turned on as i am right now?
你也像我一样湿了吗?
Lemon has a decision to make. She can either be crushed by me.
Lemon要做个决定 她要么被我碾碎
Or she can suck in her stomach
或者使劲收腹
and crawl back through the tiny crack i've left for her in the proverbial door.
从我留给她的缝隙里爬过
You think you can pass that along?
你能转达吗?
Wait,hang on... Our tshirts are wrong.
我们的衣服错了
Do you want to switch where we're standing,or switch our tshirts?
我们应该换位置还是换衣服?
Just to be safe,let's do both.
还是都做了吧
Really? He said crawl back?
是吗 他说爬进去?
You're not really capturing the sexual energy of it,
你没说出当时的性感
but that was the message.
但原话确实如此
So problem solved?
那问题解决了?
I haven't even begun to problem.
我都没开始呢
We are suing jack donaghy and nbc for the rights to dealbreakers.
我们要把Jack Donaghy和NBC告上法庭
Would either of you care for a drink?
想喝点什么吗?
- No. - Do you have drinkable yogurt?
- 不用 - 你有酸奶吗?
Simon,we're both men of the world.
Simon 我们是男人
Yeah,i've seen some bras.
是的 我看过女人内衣
I bet you have.
我想是的
Here's the thing. No one's suing anyone.
这样吧 谁也不告谁
Don't let him push you around.
别被他摆布
I'm not. God,leave me alone.
我没 不要烦我
Nbc employs 80% of your agency's clients,
NBC雇佣你公♥司♥80%的客户
between are you stronger than a dog
你像狗那么壮吗
and i'm a celebrity dog: get me out arf here. You need us.
而我却是狗中战斗机 你需要我们
I've already talked to your lawyers,and they're not interested in pursuing this.
我和你的律师谈过 他们对这个官司没兴趣
God,jack,why are you being such a wang about this?
Jack你太坏了(wang)
I'll take that as a complement.
当你在说好话
An wang,the founder of wang computers,
有个叫Wang的 Wang电脑的创始人
is one of the greatest businessmen of the 20th century.
他是20世纪最成功的商人之一
And you're the one being a lowercase wang,lemon,
而你才是小写的wang
because after working with me every day for four years,
和你共事4年
you didn't trust me to produce your show.
你不信任我能做好这个秀
Instead,you made it about business.
你只想着生意
And i didn't get a bathroom door that looks like part of a wall by being bad at business.
而我的厕所门一看就是生意人的专利
That's a bathroom?
那是个厕所?
You tried to take advantage of our friendship to make money.
你想利用我们的友谊来赚钱
I don't need you to make money.
我不需要你就能赚钱
In fact,i'm meeting with your replacement tonight.
今晚我就见你的接替人
Yeah? Well,i'm replacing you too.
我也找人接替你
Because i got all kinds of meetings lined up.
有好多会议等着我
- Big meetings. - Really? With who?
- 重要的会议 - 都和谁啊?
Damn it,simon!
靠 Simon!
You were right about jack.
你把Jack说中了
He's in love with me?
他爱上我了?
What? No. He burned me on dealbreakers.
什么? 他毁了我的分手秀
And now i need to find someone to help me burn him back.
我要找人把他毁了
Well,i could introduce you to my boy,scottie shofar.
我把你介绍给Scottie Shofar
You know him?
你认识他?
Hell,yeah! I'm a frequent guest on sports shouting.
那是 我是体育呐喊的常客
Nah,introducing you to scottie probably wouldn't solve your problems with jack.
算了 把你介绍给他也解决不了问题
Jack who? Set it up.
管他呢 你尽管安排
Scottie shofar. I know that name.
Scottie Shofar 这名字好熟
- What does he look like? - I don't know.
- 他长什么样? - 我也不知道
All white people look the same to me,pete.
白人都长的差不多 Pete
Oh,my god.
额滴神
Scottie shofar was my assistant on trivial pursuit: the movie.
我拍夺派万事通电影版时 他是我助理
I was horrible to him.
我对他好差
And now he's actually successful?
他竟然发达了?
What if i got called in to audition for him and he recognized me,
如果我去试镜 被他认出来怎么办
even with all the changes to my face?
虽说我的脸变了不少次
That have happened naturally.
不是整的 是自然变化
That's what danny was saying.
Danny说的对啊
We have to be cool to everybody.
我们要对所有人好
Because the future is like a japanese game show
因为未来就像日本游戏节目
you have no idea what's going on.
你总是毫无头绪
Miss maroney,your mexican diet pills came.
Maroney小姐 你的墨西哥减肥药到了
Should i start taking them to test their side effects?
要我先尝尝 测试一下副作用吗?
No,kenneth. I'll do it myself.
不了 我自己来吧
You don't have to do anything for me anymore. Ever.
你不用为我做事了 永远不用
What is happening around here?
发生什么了?
What has changed?
什么变了?
We're aboot to get married.
我们腰结婚了
Oh,no,that's not right. Abhah. Obot.
不对 腰 垚
Mr. Baker. We need to talk.
Baker先生 我们要谈谈
Now's not a great time,kenneth. I don't need anything.
现在不是时候 我什么都不要
Sir,this time,i need something from you.
先生 这次我要你帮忙
You've poisoned mr. Jordan's and miss maroney's minds.
你污染了Jordan先生 和Maroney小姐的脑子
You've got to tell them to go back to the way it was.
你要让他们回到原样
To let me help everyone again. Including you.
让我帮助所有人 包括你
- Kenneth,i don't. - yes,you do.
- Kenneth 我不会照做 - 你会的
Because you're scared. And frustrated.
因为你害怕了 失望了
Of course i am,because i'm going on tv tomorrow
显然 因为明天要直播
and i don't know what i'm doing.
我什么都不知道
- Embrace your anger. - What?
- 拥抱你的愤怒 - 啊?
Yyou know,of all the weirdos i've met around here,
我在这里遇到的所有怪胎
you're the worst! With your creepy,don knotts face,
你是最讨厌的 你有疯子脸
that ridiculous hitler youth haircut.
希♥特♥勒♥发型
Excellent. What about my chin?
很好 要说我的下巴吗
What about your chin,kenneth?
要说你的下巴 Kenneth?
I've seen bigger chins on a premature baby!
婴儿的下巴都比你的大
MR.Baker,you've just made me feel terrible.
Baker先生 你让我太伤心了
And said the word "about" correctly.
而且能把"要"说对了
Congratulations. You're an actor.
恭喜你 你是个演员了
- About. - About.
- 要 - 要
Oh,my god. Thank you,kenneth.
天啊 谢谢你
That was aboot the coolest thing i've ever seen.
垚我说 这是我见过最酷的了
How long have you been there?
你们看了多久了?
- Nine hours. - A few minutes.
- 9个小时 - 几分钟
Well,you need to know something too.
你们也要明白
No matter what happens in the future,
不管未来如何
i will always take care of you.
我会永远照顾好你们
Kenneth's the best.
Kenneth最好了
He knows what i want before i do.
他能预知我要什么
- Who's hungry? - I wanted waffles.
- 谁饿了? - 我早想要华福饼了
So you can have all the powers of superman for an entire year,but
你能有一年超人的能力
superman? I've done hot yoga with tom welling and dean cain,
超人? 我和Tom Welling Dean Cain一起上过瑜伽课
and i don't think they're right for this.
我看他们不合适
No,i wasn't,um sorry,i gotta take this.
我不是 我要接下
What's up? Nothin',just meeting with this dealbreakers lady.
什么 没事 和分手女在谈谈
I don't know. Regular,six. Drunk,seven.
不知道 清醒的时候6分 喝醉了7分吧
Padma,i'm so happy you've taken an interest in dealbreakers.
Padma 你想加入分手秀 我很高兴
I love doing top chef,
我喜欢顶级大厨
but this would give me a chance to showcase my other talents.
但这是一个展示我其他才华的机遇
I mean,men always tell me i'm very funny.
男人一直说我很幽默
Have you heard this one? Knockknock.
听过这个笑话吗? 敲~敲~门
We don't even care about the profits from your actual show.
我们根本不在乎你的秀能赚钱
That's nothing to us. That's our snapple money.
我们不需要 那是零钱
See,we're all about monetizing you as a brand.
我们想把你打造成一个品牌
I'm blowing up. It's rahm emanuel.
我生气了 是Rahm Emanuel
He wants me to go to deer valley. I am crushing it!
他让我去滑雪 我才不!
Yeah,because i'm really looking for a partner in this.
我很想找个合作方
Someone i can trust.
我能信任的人
So... I would be a full partner in this with you?
我会是你的全权合作人?
That's what i'm looking for,yes.
没错
I like it. You know,i'm very entrepreneurial.
很好 我很有生意头脑
I invented this new bag that you put around a sandwich to keep it fresh.
是我发明了让三明治保鲜的外包袋
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表