The usual ladies' room nonsense.Girl with boyfriend troubles.Someone forgot tampons.
普通的女洗手间八卦啦 什么被男朋友甩啦 忘带卫生巾啦
Everybody's bad at science and math.
反正就没懂得算术的人
You know the drill.
你明白的啦
The ceremony will be starting soon.
仪式很快就要开始了
I'll get our table number.You get as many drinks as you can carry.
我去看看我们坐哪桌 你去能拿多少酒就拿多少酒
I'll see you at the reception,Liz.
咱们会场见 Liz
- Jack. - Carol.
- Jack - Carol
Get ready for some of this.
准备好了吗?
Later.
等等
He's here with you?
他是你带来的?
Indeed he is.
正是 没错
I see that Nancy is still here.
我看到Nancy还在
You're welcome.
不用谢我啦
Smug 40-year-old bridesmaid.
自我感觉良好的40岁伴娘
What a treat for everyone.
大家运气可真好啊
Yes,Lemon,I am with Nancy now.
没错 Lemon 我是和Nancy在一起了
What made up your mind?
是什么让你做下决定的?
Well,I decided that any decision Was better than no decision at all.
我想想 任何决定总比不做决定好
I don't know,Jack.I used to feel that way too,but now I know.
不知道耶 Jack 我曾经也这么想 但是现在我明白了
You can't force your fate.
你是没办法和命运作对的
You just have to let it wash over you,
只不过不要逆来顺受就是
Like a spray tan that won't take because your skin is too oily.
就好像你皮肤油得连晒黑喷雾 都涂不上那种感觉
That's absurd,Lemon.
别瞎说 Lemon
The world is made by those who control Their own destiny.
这个世界是由能掌握自己命运的人建立的
It isn't made by those who don't do.
不是那些掌握不了的人
It's made by those who do do,Which is what made me the man I am.
是那些真的掌握的人 就好像我这样的纯爷们
I do do.
真的掌握
- Yeah. - Grow up,Lemon.
- 好吧 - 成熟点 Lemon
The point is I made my choice,and I'm not looking back.
反正我做出了决定就绝对不往回看
- Period. - Period.
- 句号♥ - 还菊花呢
Avery Jessup?
Avery Jessup? 混♥蛋♥
- Son of a-- - What did you do on your tour today?
- 你今天导游的时候做了什么?
Those were the Kabletown executives.
那些可是Kabletown的高层们
Our new bosses.
咱们的新老板
Sir,I was just trying to do a bad job So I wouldn't have to go to Los Angeles.
先生 我不过是故意做差点 那么我就不会被升职到洛杉矶去了
Everyone there smiles creepily all the time.
那里的人都笑得好诡异
And that's sort of my thing.
那可是我的专利
Kenneth,you're not going To Los Angeles.
Kenneth 你不会被派去洛杉矶了
Because they're making me fire you.
因为他们要我解雇你
You're fired.
你被解雇了
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Here.
这里
This is yours.
这是你的
Oh,Nancy,I'm sorry.This is an embarrassing oversight.
Nancy 很抱歉 这真是太尴尬了
Jack,this morning at church,You told me all the reasons that you loved me,
Jack 今早在教堂的时候 你对我说那些你爱我的理由
Some more graphic Than were appropriate for the setting.
有些画面感强滴都不应该进教堂的
Now I want you to tell me What's so special about this other woman.
现在我要你告诉我那个女人有什么特别的
Well,I like how she's less hot than you.
我喜欢她没有你漂亮
I'm serious.
说正经的
What can I say?
该说什么呢?
She's smart.She's pretty.
她很聪明 她很漂亮
She can tell you the Dow 40 in order of market cap.
她能按市值把道琼斯指数前40名报出来
She knows how to field dress a deer.
她知道怎么在野外找到野鹿的踪迹
- Why do you-- - Go on.
- 你为什么要... - 继续说
Okay.
好吧
Her laugh is like music.
她笑起来好像音乐一样
Really mean music.And she always wears high heels Because,according to her,
真的像音乐一样 而且她总穿高跟鞋 按她自己的说法
flat shoes are for quitters.
平跟鞋是给输家穿的
For God's sake,what can I say?
老天啊 我能说什么呢
- You'd like her. - So you weren't lying
- 你会喜欢她的 - 那么你没在说谎
When you said you were in love with two women?
你是真的同时爱上了两个女人?
No.I wasn't lying.
对 我没说谎
Good.Then I feel a lot better about leaving.
很好 那我离开的时候会感觉好很多
- What? - Avery's here,Jack.
- 怎么? - Avery在这里呢 Jack
And she's pregnant.
而且她怀孕了
Oh,my God.
饿滴神呀
This is crazy.
这也太疯狂了
Ah,it's fate.
这就是命运啊
You were supposed to be a dad.
你就注定了要当爹的
And by the way,when I blew your mind last night,I was giving it about 50%.
顺便说句 昨晚我让你这么爽 其实我不过用了大概50%的功力而已
Unhand my fiancee!
放下我未婚妻的手!
No,no,he's just a groomsman.
没事没事 他是伴郎啦
And a Somali pirate.
而且还是个索马里海盗
Careful.
小心
You tried to end our engagement With a textual transmission.
你就用条短消息就想结束我们的订婚?
Your behavior as a fiancee Has been as weak as American tea.
你作为人家的未婚妻的表现 就跟美国的茶一样烂
There.I've said it.
没错 我说出来了
Our first argument,everyone.
大家看啊 这是我们第一次争吵
You're engaged?
你订婚了?
What if the bachelorette party theme was sluts?
单身派对的主题是不是淫♥荡♥?
No,the engagement is off.
没啦 订婚取消了
You keep talking about how fate is trying to push us together.You know what,it is.
你老说什么命运把我们放到一起 可你知道吗 的确有命运存在
But not to meet you.To meet the right man.His name is Carol.
但却不是为了我们俩见面 那是让我去见到了我的真命天子 他叫Carol
Like Carroll O'Connor from Nick at nite.
譬如Nick@nite里的Carroll O'Connor (很老的一个老头)
Exactly,Cerie.Thank you.
没错 Cerie 谢谢
Carol is the one that I was fated to meet.
Carol才是那个我命中注定要遇到的人
And,yeah,I've only known him for a few hours,
没错 我是才认识他几个小时
And maybe this sounds crazy,
也许这听起来很疯狂
But I already feel like I could spend The rest of my life with him.
可我已经感到我会要和他共度余生
He's the one that I've been waiting for.
他就是那个我在一直等待的人
And someday,when Carol sees my disgusting foot secret,He's gonna be okay with it.
总有一天 当Carol看到我脚上 恶心的秘密的时候 他会毫不在意
I can tell.
一定是这样的
You were wrong,Wesley.
你错了 Wesley
We don't have to settle.
我们不需要将就的
The moms were wrong.
那些妈妈是错的
Stupid buzz Aldrin was wrong.
讨厌的Buzz Aldrin也是错的
So thank you and good-bye.
所以 谢谢你 再见
Praise to the universe.Love is real!
感谢宇宙 真爱永恒
Fine.It's your loss.
好吧 那是你的损失
There's only one Wesley snipes in this world.
世上可只有一个 Wesley Snipes
You know there isn't.
你知道不是这样的
How much of that did you hear?
你听到了多少?
Well,you were engaged.
你订婚了
Apparently you hate buzz Aldrin.
而且显然你讨厌Buzz Aldrin
Foot problem.
脚有问题
And you and I are going to spend The rest of our lives together.
然后你和我会共度余生的
I see.
好吧
I'm sure you could get a cab on Houston.
Houston街上叫个出租车还是没问题的
Yeah,I'm gonna depart.
是啊 我还是走吧
On time.
准时上路
I'm a pilot.
我是个飞行员
Jack.
Jack
Carol.
Carol
in your eyes in your eyes there is a light in your eyes in your eyes
在你眼中有光明
Could you turn that down,please?
能把声音调轻点吗?
Mazel Tov.
恭喜 (意第绪语)
I'm trying to tell you I want to get married.
我打算告诉你的 我想结婚
Oh,for God's sakes,Jack.
看在上帝的份上 Jack
What do you think,you're just gonna sweep me off my feet?
怎么 你打算就这么让我定终生?
This pregnancy is two years ahead of schedule.
这比我计划中提前两年怀孕了呢
I'm suing dodecacil.
我要告Dodecacil避孕药
I'm suing you.
我要告你
I'm suing this baby.
我要告这个孩子
You can't control everything,Avery.
你不可能控制一切的 Avery
Sometimes it's just fate.
有时候命运就是这样
Is their gay juice in the champagne?
香槟里掺了同志药了?
See.
瞧
I want you to teach our child How to say awesome stuff like that.
我想要你教我们的孩子 怎么说这么赞的话
I would be a kick-ass mom.
我会是个好威武的老妈
But if this is just you trying to do the right thing-- - No.
- 如果你只不过是想做正确的事情 - 不是的
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表