i wrote that!i'm liz lemon.
这书是我写的! 我就是Liz Lemon
"if your man is over 30, "and still wears a nametag to work, that's a dealbreaker.
"如果你的男友过了30岁 还戴工作证去上工 和他玩儿完吧"
" but not you, mike.
说的不是你 Mike
that's not you.
不是你
mike, leave my cutout alone.
Mike 别碰我的宣传板
okay, you know, i'm gonna do the same thing to your cutout.
你知道吗 我会对你的宣传板做同样的事情
oh, wait, you don't have one, because you're nobody.
哦 等等 你都没有那玩意 因为你是个无名小卒
blam-o!another successful interaction with a man!
赢了! 又一次和男人的成功互动!
我为喜剧狂 第四季 第2集
yes, mr.geiss, of course.
好的 Geiss先生 一定
well, i'll only be in d.c.for the day, but if i find time,
我只在华盛顿特区呆一天 但如果我有空
i'll be sure to go see fonzie's jacket.
我一定去卖♥♥Fonzie夹克衫的店看看
you sit on it as well.
你就慢慢等吧
hey, if you're going to d.c., i lost my retainer there during a junior high field trip.
嘿 如果你打算去华盛顿 我在初中春游时弄丢了牙套保持器
what can i do for you, lemon?
有啥能效劳的 Lemon?
well, i wanted to give you a copy of my book.
这样 我想送你一本我写的书
they used your blurb.
新书推荐广♥告♥用了你的话
"lemon numbers among my employees.
"Lemon 我员工中的一员"
" sir, your bus to washington leaves in half an hour.
先生 你乘坐的开往华盛顿的大巴 半小时后就要开了
- you're taking a bus? - i have to.
- 你搭巴士去那里? - 不得已啊
ever since these buffoons from detroit took private planes,
自从那些来自底特律的小丑 都坐私人飞机后
the rest of us have to put on a show.
我们这些人不得不装装样子
and now, your president-who, by the way, is kenyan and smokes cigarettes,
现在 你们的总统大人 那个抽雪茄的肯尼亚人
has created an industry task force for microwaves and small appliances.
为微波炉和小家电行业 打造了一支专案组
why?do you need to be bailed out with my tax dollars?
为什么? 你需要纳税人掏钱救济吗?
even if they wanted to, i wanted take it.
就算他们想这么干 我也不会接受
it's corporate welfare, lemon.
这是公♥司♥的福利政策 Lemon
granted, the microwave industry isn't what it used to be,
承认吧 微波炉行业今不如昔
and the american love affair with the microwave oven has cooled since its postwar heyday.
美国人对微波炉的强烈爱好 也从战后的全盛期渐渐冷谈了下来
♪ and she told her daddy she was doin' the microwave ♪
♪ 她告诉老爸她在干微波炉 ♪
♪ do the microwave ♪
♪ 在干微波炉 ♪
Did that happen?
有过那样的事吗?
but, unlike detroit, we don't need handouts or regulation.
但不像底特律 我们不需要救济金和政策法规
i'm gonna go down there, talk circles around these hacks,
我走一趟 去那些政客中游说一番
and catch the afternoon bus back to chinatown.
然后坐下午的大巴回到唐人街
now, where was the last place you remember having your retainer?
你最后看到 你的牙套保持器是在哪里?
i took it out to eat astronaut ice cream at the air and space museum.
是在航♥空♥博物馆 我取下来 为了吃太空冰淇淋
air and space...
航♥空♥...
if your man collects action figures, that's a dealbreaker?
如果你的男友收集玩偶 和他玩儿完?
what?oh, yeah.
啥? 哦 对
last weekend, i picked up this girl after practicing jedi moves in prospect park.
上星期在眺望公园练完绝地武士步后 我勾搭了一个女孩
- also a dealbreaker. - i took her back to my house on the handlebars of my bike.
- 没戏的 - 她坐在我自行车把手上跟我回了家
- as is that. - snuck her inside, past my mom.
- 还是没戏 - 偷偷把她搞进屋 避开我老母
- wow, that's four. - she sees my mint-condition hellboy figurine and starts quoting your dumb book!
- 喔 四点了 - 她看见了我崭新的地狱男爵塑像 然后就开始引用你那白♥痴♥的书!
also, my girlfriend is mad.
我也是 我女朋友也气坏了
in canada.
她在加拿大
ms.lemon, would it be all right if i only worked 20 hours today?
Lemon女士 我今天只工作20小时可以吗?
i'm volunteering at an animal shelter later on.
我稍后要去动物收♥容♥所♥做义工
oh, of course.i didn't know you did volunteer work.
哦 没问题 我不知道你在当义工
oh, yes.i also help out at the pants for zoo animals program and big brother.
是啊 我还参与动物园拯救计划 还有兄弟团项目(少年管教所)
really?i did big sister in college.that little girl taught me how to use tampons.
真的? 我在大学里参加过姐妹团 那个小姑娘教会了我用卫生棉条
oh, no, this big brother isn't affiliated with the mentoring program.
哦 不对 这个兄弟团与那种 良师益友联盟可没什么关系
it's an organization that secretly watches people and makes sure they're behaving properly.
它是个私下盯着某些人 确保他们守规矩的组织
liz, i don't if you saw the crawl on the tv guide channel,
Liz 我不知道你是否看了 电视预告下面的滚动字幕
but i've agreed to star in a sexy, supernatural thriller in the vein of twilight and true blood.
我已答应出演一部火♥辣♥惊悚的超自然影片 类似于"暮光之城"和"真爱如血"
oh, that's good.the vampire movies are hot right now.
哦 好呀 吸血鬼题材的电影现在很火
this is actually a werewolf picture that, for tax reasons, is shooting in iceland.
事实上是一部讲述狼人的影片 因为税务的关系 要在冰岛拍摄
i play a moon scientist who's trying to get to the bottom of things,
我演一个试着弄清事情真♥相♥的 月球科学家
and who-spoiler alert-may herself be a werewolf.
结果她-小心剧透哦-自己也成狼人了
we start shooting tonight.
-我们今晚就要开工 -去冰岛 今晚?
you can't leave.you have rehearsal tomorrow.
你不能走 明天要彩排的
oh, well, why don't you get the new cast member to cover for me?
哦 那你为什么 不用那个新演员来代班呢?
okay.
好吧
look, i know that you're mad about jack's decision to bring in another actor,
瞧 我理解你因为Jack 想招个新演员而生气
and you want to punish me.
所以现在你就来惩罚我
punish you?please, liz.
惩罚你? 拜托 Liz
i've just always wanted to shoot a student werewolf movie in iceland,
我不过一直希望去冰岛参加 一个由学生拍摄的狼人电影
where i'm filling in last-minute for victoria beckham.
能在最后一刻顶替贝嫂上阵哦
or we could sit down and talk about this like adults.
我们可以坐下来 像成年人那样好好谈谈
liz lemon!you booger face!i'm gonna kill you with a bazooka!
Liz Lemon! 你个贱♥人♥! 我想用火箭炮杀了你!
i bought my wife that dumb book of yours, and the more angie reads it, the madder she gets at me.
我给老婆买♥♥了本你这该死的书 Angie越读越生我的气
well, maybe that's on you, tray.
或许是因为你不对啊 Tray
no, it's off me!
不 和我没有关系!
a book hasn't caused me this much trouble since where's waldo went to that barber pole factory.
"寻找沃尔多"里的Waldo走进理发店旋转招牌工厂 都没给我带来这么多麻烦
it's on you liz lemon.
都怪你 Liz Lemon
and you will be punished.
你会受到惩罚的
this'll take ten minutes.
这要花上十分钟的时间
let's hit the meadowlands racetrack on the way home.
回家路上我们来赌马吧
i've got a betting system based on horse penis size.
我有一套根据马的老二大小 来下注的理论体系
is it true, mr.donaghy, that your executives routinely used company helicopters to dry their home tennis courts?
Donaghy先生 听说你们这些高♥官♥都用 公♥司♥的直升机来吹干自家网球场?
yes, and no.yes, that did happen.no, it didn't not happen.
是的 不是 是的 发生过 不 没发生过
and that g.e.kept a party clown on retainer with a six-figure salary?
通用公♥司♥还花6位数的薪水 请了个宴会小丑?
when silly willy's fee was amortized over all birthdays companywide-
小丑的费用是被分摊到 全公♥司♥范围内每个生日上的
i'm being told that company money is being gambled at racetracks.
我还知道公♥司♥的钱被用来赛马赌博
yes, but i have a system.
是的 但我有一套理论的
in 2007, a g.e.officer used corporate funds to throw a cabaret-themed halloween party on fire island.
2007年 一位职员挪用公♥款♥ 在火岛举♥行♥了一场歌♥舞万圣节派对
as i recall, that was you.
我记得那是你办的
mr.donaghy, i am overwhelmed by the negligence and incompetence.
Donaghy先生 我惊讶于你的玩忽职守和无能
it is an affront to your shareholders and, frankly, to the american people.
这对股东是个侮辱 坦白地说 是对全美国人♥民♥的侮辱
listen, banks!
听着 Banks!
mr.banks, you go and tell your president the truth.
Banks先生 你回去实话告诉你的总统大人
we don't need the government telling us how to run our industry.
我们不需要政♥府♥来告诉我们 该怎么干我们这一行
i've heard enough.
我听够了
why do you have a gavel?this isn't the congress.
你为什么拿着个木槌? 这里又不是美国国会
i brought it from home.
我从家里带来的
congratulations, liz lemon.
干得好 Liz Lemon
now angie wants a break.
现在Angie提出分居
so instead of going to a hotel, or my houseboat, which i cannot find,
与其去宾馆 或是去我丢失的游艇
i'm staying with the woman that started this problem in the first place.
我还是和你这个 一手导致这个局面的女人呆在一起
what?no.tracy, that is not fair.
什么? 不行 Tracy 这样不公平
oh, yeah, there's a garbage bag in the hallway with a reef shark in it.
哦对了 走廊里有个装着珊瑚礁鲨的垃圾袋
just put him in the tub with a reef.
把它放在有礁石的浴盆里就好了
what's for dinner tonight?i want pierogies!
今晚大餐吃什么? 我想吃馅饼!
unfortunately, we're not gonna be able to find homes for all these animals.
很不幸 我们不能为每只动物都找到家庭
but, uh, you know, the most important thing is that
不过 最关键的一点是
you not become emotionally attached to any of them.
你不能和它们中任何一个产生感情
i grew up on a pig farm, sir, where all the animals,
我在一个养猪场长大 那里所有的动物
even the birds that cleaned our teeth, were workers, not pets.
就连清洁牙齿的小鸟都是工作者 而不是宠物
i never even had a dog, 'cause, as my mom would say, you can't eat love.
我从没有养过狗 因为我妈妈说过 你不能靠爱活着
and as my mom's friend ron would say, "the donkey died.
还有我妈妈的朋友Ron会说"驴死了
you're the donkey now, kenneth.
现在你就是驴了 Kenneth"
just another animal.
又来一只动物
might as well be a rat.
还是做一只老鼠的好
an adorable rat, who shows you it's okay to be scared during a thunderstorm.
做一只可爱的老鼠 害怕打雷闪电也没关系
why, it seems crazy to me to even give a dog like this a name.
为什么 在我看来给这样一只狗 起个叫Bandit的名字
for example, bandit.
都很傻的哟
and that's reggie, and up there is digger,
这只叫Reggie 那只叫Digger
well, the dogs scheduled to be put down today have red tags on them.
预定在今天处决的狗 身上都有红色标签
i will adopt all of them.
我要把它们都领养了
jonathan, call don geiss' office and les winkler in corporate communications.
Jonathan 打电♥话♥给Don Geiss的办公室 还有信息交流部的Les Winkler
tell susan cunningham, alan junkin, mark-jack.
- 通知Susan Cunningham和Alan Junkin和Mark - Jack
- what took you so long? - banks, you son of a bitch.
- 怎么这么久才来? - Banks 你个混♥蛋♥
you know, revenge is a dish best served cold, jack.
Jack 复仇的滋味就像一盘凉菜 冷的才有味道
like...sashimi.or pizza.
好比...生鱼片 或是披萨
you prefer cold pizza?
你喜欢冷的披萨?
the morning after, it's the best.
那种放了一夜的 是最好吃的
better than hot pizza?that's insane.
比热气腾腾的还好? 胡说八道
you don't tell me what kind of pizza to like.
你别告诉我该喜欢什么样的披萨
you don't tell me anything anymore, jack!
你什么都别说了 Jack!
it was a year ago that you kicked me to the curb.
从一年前你把我踢到一边后
i began plotting my revenge that very day.
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表