For coming to the party.
赏光昨晚的派对
It meant a lot to jenna.
对Jenna意义重大
And it was pretty important to me too.
而且对我来说也非同寻常啊
See,now you know what the show would be like.
现在你就知道节目会是个什么样子了
What show?
什么节目?
Jack,I did not drive my home
Jack 我可不是从老远的家里
All the way to new york city
一路开到纽约城
Just to kiss my daughter's ass.
就为了奉承我女儿
Thank you.
谢谢
I want to do a tv show about me and her.
我想做一档我和她的电视节目
You want to do a reality show?
你想做一档真人秀?
Come on.
得了吧
You see how good I am
我多厉害你还看不出来吗
At pushing jenna's buttons.
我多会点Jenna的死穴啊
Yeah,this show will have laughter,tears,
没错 这档节目将有欢笑 泪水
Topless arguments.
肉搏级互掐
Infections caused by jacuzzi water.
浴缸引起的交叉感染
I knew it.
我就知道!
I knew you had something up your sleeve
我就知道你袖子里头除了
Besides a tattoo with,let me guess-
纹身还藏着不少鬼把戏 我猜你那是...
It's a mermaid.
美人鱼
Doing it with captain morgan.
和Morgan船长交♥媾♥的纹身
Now,come on,jack.
现在呢 小Jack 来吧
We both understand the value of a dollar.
我们都很清楚一美元的价值
Oop.
哦呼
Now won't you please do me this favor?
你就帮藕这个小忙
Talk to jenna.
跟Jenna谈一谈
There's a lot more where that come from.
钱藕还有的是
Which is in my underpanties.
全都藏在藕的小裤裤里
come in.
进来
Jenna,I was right.
Jenna 我说的一点没错
I was right all along.
我从头到尾都是对的
What's that?
你说啥?
Oh. New earrings.
哦 你有新耳环啦
My mom just made them.
我老妈刚做的
So they still might have some pigeon mites.
所以说不定上面还有鸽子身上的寄生虫呢
But she said those can't affect-affect humans-humans.
不过她说了那些不会影响人人人类 (注意Jenna的鸽子模仿秀)
Yes,well,it certainly is amazing
哦 好吧 能看到你和你妈
To see how your mother has made this 180.
态度180度大转弯真是很好
It's even better,jack.
Jack 其实比这个更好
She's made a full 360.
她绝对是360度的大转弯 (Jenna你是如此蠢又如此正确^_^)
Well,I just wanted to come by
嗯 我只不过是过来
And make sure you're okay.
确定一下你是不是还好
I'm glad to see you're so happy.
看见你这么高兴 我很高兴
I am happy.
我确实高兴
Because now I have everything.
因为我现在什么都有了
Good morning,dummies.
早上好蠢货们
So frank can go cold turkey but I can't?
谁说Frank能坚持得住我就不行了?
Well,well,well.
瞧一瞧看一看了啊
Frank's old cigarettes.
这是Frank剩下的烟
When I went to bed last night,
昨晚上♥床♥之前呢
There were 15 cigarettes in the pack.
烟包里有15根
This morning,there were 12.
今天早上呢 只剩12根了!
- What? - J'accuse!
- 怎么回事? - 你百口莫辩了!
Look,I don't know where those cigarettes went.
我怎么知道那些烟跑哪儿去了
If only some genius
除非有天才
Had secretly videotaped her living room last night.
秘密地录下了她客厅里的一举一动
Oh,wait. It did.
哎 等一下 确实录了来着
Hang on. You videotaped your living room?
等会儿 你对你客厅录像了?
All night?
一整晚?
Sure did.
当然
And as soon as I figure out
而且只待我搞清楚
Which one of these things
这堆玩意里哪个
Is the thingy...
是那个...
Coming at you.
我来帮你
Gimme.
给我
You didn't believe in me.
你们不相信我
But I believed in myself.
但是我相信自己
Just like the last scene
就像所有电影里的
Of all movies.
最后一幕一样
Okay. Here we go.
好了 开放了
What are you wearing?
你穿的是什么玩意?
Both: They're called night spanx.
那叫"婷美" (Luts好得意啊)
I don't even remember getting up.
我都不记得我起来了
What am I doing?
我这是干什么?
You're sleepwalking,liz.
你在梦游 Liz
It's a little-understood parasomnial disorder.
这是一种很少人了解的睡眠紊乱
That's gross.
太恶心了
She's not sleep walking.
她不是梦游
Oh,my god. I'm sleep eating.
老天啊我在梦吃
You tried to take away your release,liz,
Liz 你想改变你的发泄方式
But nature finds a way.
但是抵不住自然的召唤
Did you learn nothing from jurassic park?
你看侏罗纪公园就一点启发没有吗?
Why am I making a phone call?
我打电♥话♥干嘛啊?
Okay,I don't mean to be the black guy at the movie,
好了 我不想在看电影的时候黑脸 (Tracy你已经很黑了)
But you better move,girl!
但是这位小姐你动动能死啊! (恶搞Paranormal Activity 请电驴之)
Uh-oh.
啊哦
Oh,liz,you didn't!
靠Liz你不是吧!
I ordered a pizza?
我叫了披萨?
Oh!
噢!
Oh,I don't want to see this.
噢 我不要再看了
Okay,fine.
好吧 怎么了
I cheated in my sleep.
我睡觉的时候作弊了
But frank folded too,
但是Frank也有小动作
Because I am not making it up about the cigarettes.
因为我可不是拿几根烟就胡说
- Any minute he's gonna- - wait,what are you doing now?
- 不知道什么时候他就要... - 等等 你现在是在干嘛呢?
No. No. Please,no.
不 不 天哪 不
Oh,god,liz. You didn't smoke the
哦 天啊 Liz 你不是抽了
I'm eating it.
我竟然在吃烟
Okay,well,mystery solved.
好啦 谜题解决了
Liz ate the cigarettes,
Liz把烟吃了
And I guess some of us
我觉得我们之中有一个
Just don't need a release.
就是不需要发泄的
So let's turn the tv off.
把电视关上吧
Hang on.
等等
Oh,thanks,frank.
哦 多谢你了 Frank
Oh,there's more.
噢 还有的啊
Denise,I said wait upstairs.
Denise 我叫你在楼上等嘛
My boss is asleep in the other room.
我老板在旁边屋睡着呢
I was told
我听说
You have a package for the mail room.
你有那活儿 要传达?
Oh,come on!
我靠!
This just got awesome.
一下变这么好看了!
I need you,denise.
我需要你Denise
I'm trying to quit smoking,
我在努力戒烟
And my mom's not here.
我妈又不在
I'm your mama now,baby.
宝贝儿我现在就是你妈了
don't go to sleep
~入睡时~
with a frown in your pocket
~不要带着皱皱的眉头~
go into your yard
~去后院~
and tie it on a rocket
~绑到一个火箭上~
This is the worst thing I've ever seen.
这真是我xx看过的最烂的东西!
you'll be feeling better soon
~你很快就好了~
Both: don't go to bed with a frown
~入睡时不要皱着眉头~ (Liz的本质...)
I love you,denise mommy.
我爱你 Denise妈
We all need our release.
我们都需要发泄
Verna,
Verna
I want to be in business with you.
我会和你做生意
Oh! Ho,ho,ho!
哦! 吼吼吼!
We are gonna be swimming in green,jack.
我们要在绿美钞里游泳了 Jack
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表