"and if you care about me,"you'll respect my decision.
"如果你在乎我 你会尊重我的选择的
I will always be your"-Oh,no,I'm white.I can't read that word.
我永远是你的"- 哦不 我是白人 我不能念这个字的
"friend from the neighborhood.Grizz."
"你们的朋友 Grizz"
I'm so honored.
我很荣幸
Now no one is getting hurt.
现在不会有人受到伤害了
No one at all.
绝对没有人
Thanks,guys.I'm so happy.
谢谢伙计们 我很高兴
Jenna!
Jenna!
So nice to meet paul!
很高兴见到Paul啊!
Interesting guy.
有趣的家伙
How much do you know about him?
你对他了解多少?
Well,I lost a toe ring in him,So I'd say a lot.
我在他那里丢了个趾环 所以应该是很了解了
No,I mean,like,what he does... At night,and what he wears there And who he's being.
不是 我的意思是 他晚上是干什么的... 还有他都穿什么 去哪里
So...You know about paul's act.
你...知道Paul的演出了
Wait,you know about paul's act?
等一下 你知道Paul的演出?
How do you think we met?
你觉得我们是怎么认识的?
Paul won a jenna maroney impersonator contest,At which I came in fourth.
Paul赢了Jenna Maroney模仿秀 我才得了第四名
And now you're dating him?
现在你在和他约会?
That's it,right there.
就是这样 都写你脸上呢
That face.
这个表情
That is exactly why I didn't tell you about paul in the first place.
所以一开始我没告诉你Paul的事情
Your judgmental badger face.
你瞧不起人的 猪一样的死相样
Jenna,even for you,This is weird.
Jenna 就算放你身上 都算奇怪了
Be a friend,liz.Until then,I don't want to talk to you.
要么做我的朋友 Liz 要么就别跟我说话
Looks like one of us is in trouble.
看起来有人惹上麻烦喽
- How is he? - He's awake.
- 它怎么样了? - 醒了
- But... - But what?
- 但是... - 但是什么?
Well,sir,I've spent a lot of time with peafowl.
先生 我和孔雀处了这么久
They make all sorts of different noises.
他们会发出各种各样的声音
ooh,that's a car alarm.
哦 那是汽车警报声
Kenneth,what's your point?
Kenneth 你想说什么?
It's just I've never in all my life Heard a peacock say Sempai and kohai.
但我这辈子从来没听一只孔雀 说过Sempai和Kohai
- What did you say? - Sempai and kohai.
- 你说什么? - Sempai和Kohai
At least,that's what it sounded like.
至少听上去是这样的
Kenneth,I've been under a lot of strain lately.
Kenneth 我最近精神挺紧张的
But do you believe a human soul Could be transferred into an animal vessel?
但你相信人的灵魂会转移到动物躯体上吗?
Sir,I think that there's a lot about this world That we don't understand.
先生 我认为关于这个世界 我们还有很多不了解的地方
Like the afterlife.
比如后世
Or how bread turns into toast.
还有面包是怎么变成土司的
Liz,I am in love with grizz's fiancee,feyonce.
Liz 我爱着Grizz的未婚妻Feyonce
Oh,my god!I definitely didn't know that.
哦 天啊 我绝对不知道
Would you talk to grizz and convince him Tracy should be his best man?
你能跟Grizz谈谈 说服他Tracy才是伴郎的最佳人选吗?
Okay,yeah.I'll try to help.
好吧 我会尽力帮忙的
But can I please go to the gym first?
但是我能先去健身房♥吗?
No.
不行
- Hello. - badger.It's another badger.
- 不行 - 猪头一 我是猪头二
The third badger has taken the bait.
猪头三已经上钩了
Why is everyone code named badger?
为啥每个人的暗号♥都叫猪头呢?
I thought you said you wanted to do it this way.
我记得你说你喜欢这种方式
No,I said I didn't care.
没有 我说我不在乎
Jenna,can we please talk about this Before it becomes a big-Aah!
Jenna 我们能赶紧谈谈吗 啊!
Hello,liz.
你好啊 Liz
Jenna told me I didn't need to hide from you anymore.
Jenna说我没必要在你面前藏着掖着了
All right,let's cut to the chase.
好吧 让我们开门见山
What's your game,friend?
你玩的是什么把戏 朋友?
- What are you getting out of this - What am I getting out of this?
- 你觉得你能从中得到什么 - 我能从中得到什么?
Yeah.
嗯
I am the luckiest "shman" in the world.
我是全世界最幸福的哥了
I get to be with the most talented,Beautiful,sexy woman ever.
我可以和最有才 最漂亮 最性感的女人在一起
So you aren't just using her for your act?
那你不是为乐你的表演而利用她了?
My act?
我的表演?
I'd never tuck my penis again if she asked me.
如果她坚持 我才不会把小♥弟♥弟♥藏起来呢
All I want to do Is spend my days listening to her talk and sing And scream at her cleaning lady on the phone.
我想做的就是每天都听她说话 唱歌♥ 电♥话♥里冲着清洁工大喊大叫
To be honest,liz,I just don't understand what she gets out of it.
坦白地说 Liz 我是不明白她能从中得到什么
I think I do,paul.
我觉得我知道 Paul
She finally gets to love herself.It's perfect.
她终于能和自己恋爱了 太完美了
What are you two talking about?
你们俩在说什么呢?
You,jenna.
说你呢 Jenna
This situation is empirically weird.
这件事虽然确实很怪
But...I'm glad you're happy.
但是...很高兴你找到了幸福
I heard what you said about me.
我听到你是怎么说我的了
You're so sweet.
你真好
God,you're incredible.
天啊 你才好
Okay,guys,let's just...
好了 伙计们 咱还是...
Ew,jenna,why are you grabbing his boobs?
呃 Jenna 你抓他的胸干嘛?
I don't know,argus.
我不知道 Argus
Maybe it's the scotch talking,But I think...
或许我是喝醉了才这么说 但是我觉得...
There might be a man's soul inside you.
你的身体里或许有一个人的灵魂
This is crazy,but,don,If you're in there... Give me a sign.
听上去很疯狂 但是Don 如果你在的话 给我个征兆吧
You want a drink.
你想喝一杯
Don... Sempai...
Don... Sempai...
There's just a few things I want you to know.
有些事我想让你知道
You're the father that I never had.
你就像我的父亲一样
Just let me finish.
让我说完
I want to live the rest of my life In a way that'll make you proud.
我想好好过我的后半辈子 让你为我自豪
I just wish you could be here to watch me do it.
我真的想让你亲眼见到这个过程
Good-bye,sir.
再见了 老师
All right,grizz.
好吧 Grizz
I'm gonna speak frankly to you now.
我要跟你坦白地聊聊
And I can do that because of our... Sexual past.
我之所以能坦白 是因为咱俩有过一段情
Damn,beth,let it go.
草 Beth 忘记吧
Don't even have a best man.
别要什么伴郎了
Your wedding day Is about you and your bride.
你和你的新娘才是婚礼的焦点
So who cares what anyone thinks?
所以别人怎么想又能怎样呢?
Love isn't judgmental.Love is patient.
爱是没有偏见的 是耐心的
Love is...Weird.
爱也是...奇怪的
And sometimes gross.
有时候甚至有点恶心
Love is elusive.
爱情难以捉摸
And you found it.So treasure it.
你却找到了 所以 珍惜吧
And maybe don't leave it alone with dotcom.
所以别纠结于Dotcom了
That was beautiful.
说得太好了
Look at me... Crying like a baby.
你瞧我 哭得像个孩子似的
So now I am grizz and feyonce's Woman of honor.
所以 现在我是Grizz和Feyonce的女伴郎
And he wants me to give the same speech At the hunts point marriott while wearing a dashiki.
他想让我在加拿大亨茨波因特的万豪酒店 穿花花短袖衫发表同样的讲话
- So you're - In three weddings in the same day,yeah.
- 那你就得 - 一天参加三个婚礼 是的
You're welcome.
不客气
♪ when I was young ♪
♪ when I was young ♪
♪ I never needed anyone ♪
♪ I never needed anyone ♪
♪ makin' love was just for fun ♪
♪ makin' love was just for fun ♪
♪ those days are gone ♪
♪ those days are gone ♪
♪ all by myself ♪
♪ all by myself ♪
♪ don't wanna be ♪
♪ don't wanna be ♪
♪ all by myself ♪
♪ all by myself ♪
♪ anymore ♪
♪ anymore ♪
This is awesome!
太好玩了!
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表