It's goofy.
有点古怪
It's nothing.
小玩意而已
Schwitzer's saltwater Taffy!
Schwitzer太太做的盐水太妃糖!
I haven't had this since that summer we worked on cape bilge.
自从那次在海角过完暑假后我再没有吃过
I didn't have the heart to tell Mrs. Schwitzer that you've moved to New York,
我不忍♥心告诉Schwitzer太太你搬到了纽约
so I told her you were in jail for manslaughter.
所以我和她说你因为过失杀人罪进了监狱
I even got them to make you that flavor we invented.
我甚至让他们制♥作♥了我们发明的口味
Peanut butter and Miller high life.
花生黄油和啤酒口味
Oh, Nancy, thank you. I love it.
哦 Nancy 谢谢 我爱死它了
Mmm. So I'm, uh... I'm only in town a couple of days.
我 呃... 在城里就呆上几天
Do you have to go to this black-tie thingy tonight?
你今晚非要去那个正装出席的活动吗?
Is it really better than me?
那活动真的就比我好?
It's not better.
不是比你重要
It's different.
不一样的事情
There's no way of knowing at this point which is better.
此时此刻不能知道哪个更好
What?
什么?
You're a wackadoo, Donaghy.
你真是个怪人 Donaghy
Well, I want to spend as much time with you as possible.
我想尽可能的花更多的时间陪着你
So why don't we meet for drinks after?
为什么不在酒会后见面呢?
You sure?
你确定?
Yes. Definitely.
是的 绝对是
You always know you're at the right party
你得知道自己来对了宴会
when it feels like the Riddler is about to attack.
当你感觉伏地魔好像要来袭击时
Look at this guest list.
瞧这嘉宾名单
Harvey Weinstein, Glenn Beck, Ashley Olsen
Harvey Weinstein, Glenn Beck, Ashley Olsen
These are the people that make New York great.
就是这些人让纽约熠熠生辉
Come on, let's do the red carpet together.
让我们一起走红毯吧
The post will love it!
报纸会爱死它的!
"Money bunny Avery Jessup steps out with sexecutive Jack Donaghy."
大红人Avery Jessup和 性感高层Jack Donaghy一起出席
Well, no, I can't have my picture taken with you. Someone might see it.
不行 我不能和你一起被拍照 会被别人看见的
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
Um, I'm just saying you're a business reporter,
我的意思就是 你是商业记者
and I'm trying to get fcc approval for the Kabletown deal...
而我正在等待通信委员会 批准Kabletown那桩生意...
It wouldn't look right.
那样会看起来怪怪的
Like Santa claus taking a shower.
就像圣诞老人去冲澡一样
Okay, I think I get that.
好吧 我懂你意思了
You go ahead.
你先走
I'll meet you on the other side with a drink.
我在这里喝一杯后就去你那里碰头
Okay.
好吧
Avery, over here!
Avery 看这里!
I'm Jarem!
我是Jarem!
Chelsea, hey, Chelsea handler, over here!
Chelsea 嘿 Chelsea Handler 看这里!
Liz, I work here because I'm hilarious, right?
Liz 我能在这里工作是 因为我很风趣 是吗?
Is this a trap?
这是个圈套吗?
Earlier today, Tracy made the accusation
今天早上 Tracy指责我
that I am the beneficiary of affirmative action.
是反歧视行动的政策受益者
Yeah, well, Tracy is a buffoon.
Tracy就是个呆瓜
That is a 15th-century term for a black pirate! Racist!
这个词是15世纪用来形容黑人海盗的! 你个种族主义者!
Is my presence on this staff tokenism?
我在这个部门的存在就是为了装点门面的?
Toofer, you are an invaluable member of our team.
Toofer 你是我们团队很重要的一员
Then why are my paychecks a different color than Frank's?
那为什么我薪水支票的颜色和Frank不一样?
Because your salary does not come out of our budget.
因为你的工资不是从我们预算里扣
Look, Toof, you provide a point of view that is essential
听着 Toof 你证实了一个观点
to keeping the diversity guy from bothering us.
不让各种文化的人困扰到我们是很重要的
I do not want a job I did not earn.
我不接受我不应该获得的工作
I am about to utter two words a Harvard man never says.
我要说哈佛人从不说的三个字了
"I'm cool"?
我很酷?
No, I'm sorry.
哦 不 抱歉
You can't set me up like that.
你不能这样对我
- Don't quit. - I quit!
- 别辞职 - 我辞职!
Wow, you look like Mr. Monopoly.
你看起来就像大富翁
And you look like you won second prize in a beauty contest... Collect $10.
你看起来就像赢得选美比赛第二名 赢得10美元
You sure you don't mind just having a drink up here?
你确定想在这里喝几杯?
I walked all the way to battery park today in high-heeled boots, like a moron.
我今天穿着高跟靴像傻子一样 走路去了巴特里公园
No, I prefer it.
是 我想在这喝点
Something from the minibar?
来点冰箱里的酒?
Oh, no, are you kidding me?
当然不是 你开玩笑吗?
At those prices?
就那种价格?
Left over from my amtrak ride.
乘火车时留下的
That's my Donovan.
那才是我认识的Donovan
So listen, uh, I know we've waited a long time for me to be single,
听着 为了等到我恢复单身 我们都等了很长时间
and I really want our first evening together to be special and...
所以我真心希望我们在一起的 第一个夜晚会与众不同...
Oh, god, this is so queer.
天 听起来好同志路线
I guess what I'm trying to say is can we wait until the morning to fool around?
我就想说的是 能等到明早再嘿♥咻♥吗?
'Cause I'm exhausted, and I got the night bloats.
因为我现在精疲力尽 晚上还会胀气
Yes, the morning.
好的 就早上吧
I'm exhausted too.
我也很累
Let's just watch TV.
还是看电视吧
There's a Lee Marvin marathon on Turner classics.
在经典电影频道有Lee Marvin电影合辑
I thought you said this wasn't going to be sexual.
我以为你想要个无欲之夜
Oh, this is perfect.
太完美了
I should take this.
我得接个电♥话♥
Is everything okay?
没啥事吧?
Is everything okay?
没啥事?
Here are the bullet points: Jeter's apartment.
我在Jeter的家里
We're playing beer pong.
正在进行啤酒桌球赛
It's New York Yankees versus former mayors.
纽约洋基队 对阵 前任市长
I got 10 grand on the mayors.
我押了一万美刀在市长队身上
Get down here.
快下来
Oh, come on, dinkins! You're killin' me!
够了 Dinkins! 你杀了我算了!
What's going on?
什么事?
It's work.
工作上的事
I've gotta go.
我得走了
I have to go. I'm sorry.
我必须要走了 很抱歉
- I'll call you. - Don't work too hard.
- 我回头打给你 - 别工作的太晚
How's your episode of three's company going?
你的三人行计划进行的怎样?
Like three's company, it's titillating, yet anxiety-producing.
三人行里 是有点兴奋 但我很焦虑
I need your help, Janet.
我需要你的帮助 Janet
Aw, man, being Janet sucks!
噢 天 当Janet真不爽!
After the party last night, I went to Nancy's hotel room.
昨晚晚宴后 我去了Nancy的酒店套房♥
Then Avery called and made an offer I couldn't refuse.
然后Avery打来电♥话♥邀请我 又不能拒绝她
Ew, were you with both of them on one night?
呦 你和她们分别过夜了?
You are officially a John Mayer-style garbage...
你可真是John Mayer那类的垃圾货色...
I didn't have sex with anybody.
我没和任何一个上♥床♥
You were right, Lemon.
你是对的 Lemon
I don't think I can do this.
我想我演不下去了
Whichever one I'm with, I think she's the one.
无论我和哪个在一起 我都认为她是我的真爱
How do you choose between Lee Marvin and Derek jeter?
你在Lee Marvin和Derek Jeter之间怎么选?
On looks, Lee Marvin.
看外表 选Lee Marvin
I feel like I'm being pulled apart, and I need your help.
我感觉就要被扯成两半了 你得帮帮我
Today I'm going to the boat show with Nancy.
今天白天我要陪Nancy去船舶展
Tonight is my birthday dinner with Avery.
晚上要和Avery一起吃我的生日晚餐
I hate the idea of Nancy having dinner alone at the hotel tonight,
我不忍♥心想到Nancy晚上要独自在酒店里用餐
so I told her that you wanted to take her out.
所以我告诉她你愿意带她出去
No, I have singles wine and cheese tonight.
不行 我得参加单身一族红酒奶酪聚会
Then take Nancy with you.
那就带着Nancy一起
You know what, this whole thing is unfair.
听着 整件事太不公平了
You're juggling two beautiful women while I have to pay to have kickballs whipped at me.
你周♥旋♥在两个漂亮女人之间 而我却不得不出钱来让球砸我
This is gender inequity out the Yang!
这是性别不同造成的不公!
This has nothing to do with the slight difference in our genders.
这和我们性别略有不同毫无关系
Yes, it does.
就是这个关系
The older you get, the more distinguished you are.
你倒是越老越吃香
Meanwhile, I'm reading a book called hiding your arms, hiding your anger.
与之相对比 我现在读的书叫做放弃反抗 收起愤怒
Dating over 35.
去和35岁以上的人约会吧
Lemon, I am successful romantically because I am confident, open, and positive.
Lemon 我成功 有艳遇 是因为我自信 开朗 乐观
You are negative, pessimistic, and in danger of becoming permanently sour.
而你 消极 悲观 处在变得尖酸刻薄的危机中
Is this you asking me for a favor?
你就是这样寻求我帮助的?
Look, if I don't handle this situation right,
听着 如果我不能正确处理现在的局面
I'm going to lose both of these women.
我就要失去这两个女人了
And even worse, they're both going to lose me.
更糟糕的是 她们都会失去我
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表