Jack. Got a minute?
Jack 有空吗?
Avery,of course.Are you okay?
Avery 当然有 你没事吧?
Oh,yeah,it's nothing.
没事 没关系的
I was a guest on mad money last night.
昨晚我当了"Mad Money"的嘉宾
What's happening? Is one of you Jim Cramer?
怎么一回事? 你们其中一个是Jim Cramer?
Okay,stop it,stop it!
够了 住手 住手!
I didn't realize we were still airing that.
我不知道我们仍然播放那样的节目
Cramer's been dead for six months.
Cramer死了都有6个月了
Look,I know I'm supposed to go with you To Cerie's wedding this weekend,
听着 我知道这周末我应该和你 一起去Cerie的婚礼
But I can't make it.
但我去不成了
Okay,I know you and I are in a period
好吧 我知道我们现在正处在
Of detente right now because of my other--
缓解期 因为我的另一个--
Piece of tail?
性♥伴♥侣♥?
I was going to say romantic entanglements,
我想说的是浪漫的纠缠对象
But you do not want to miss this wedding.
但你不会想错过这场婚礼的
It's going to be New York royalty.
那会是纽约皇家风格的
The Astors,the Rockefellers.
Astor家族 Rockefeller家族
- The Sbarros. - Yes,I know,Jack.
- Sbarro家族 - 我懂的 Jack
You think I don't want to know What pizzarina Sbarro is gonna be wearing?
你觉得我不想看看Pizzarina Sbarro 打扮成啥样?
Then come.
那就来吧
We both know that is a bad idea.
我们都知道这不是个好主意
Which is why I scheduled a conflict for this weekend I can't get out of.
那也是为何我这周末安排了一个 与之相冲突的计划 还是无法摆脱的那种
- What is it? - Well,if you must know,
- 什么安排? - 如果你那么想知道的话
I'm on dodecacil.
我的疗程到了
The pill where you only get your period once a year.
有药片能让你一年只来一次月经
Ugh! We're so close to beating that thing completely.
唉! 我们只差一步就能彻底消灭月经了
Ah,well,my time has come.
我那个时间到了
I'm going to a spa.
我准备去搞个SPA
Well,it's not really a spa.
也不能说是SPA
It's more of a fenced-in area In the Adirondacks.
更像是在阿迪伦达克山区里一个 被围困的空间里
Fine. I'll go alone.
好吧 我一个人去
And while I'm gone,
我不在的时候
Do some thinking about us.
好好思考我们的事
I promise you,this weekend will be filled
我保证 这周末我会一直
With staring out windows while holding a glass of scotch.
手拿威士忌 凝视窗外沉思
That means a lot to me.
我很欣慰
Have a,uh,good time at your fenced-in area.
过得愉快 呃 在你那个被围困的小空间里
And I'll see you in two weeks.
两个星期后我来见你
What's that supposed to mean,you dumb douche?
你这么说什么意思 你个傻蛋?
ooh,it's starting.
哦 开始了
I should go.
我得走了
Aloha means hello and good-bye.
Aloha意思是同时说你好和拜拜
So aloha.
那么就招呼你Aloha吧
- What? - What?
- 什么? - 什么?
Hi,handsome.
嗨 帅哥
I didn't know you were coming to New York.
我不知道你来纽约了
I'm here to see my man.
我是来见我的男人的
You're not busy this weekend,are ya?
这周你不忙吧 对吗?
Well,I am,actually.I have some thinking to do.
事实上 我很忙 要思考一些事
Well,you can do your thinkin'.
思考 没问题
We'll just do it together on that tour boat That's painted like a shark.
我们登上那条油漆喷得像鲨鱼 的观光船一起思考去吧
Hey,Liz,I need to know the name of the date You're bringing to my wedding.
嘿 Liz 我要知道我婚礼上 陪你一起来的人的名字
I'm coming alone,Cerie.
我一个人来 Cerie
But I would still like two meals.
但我仍然要两份菜量
So is it okay if I sit you Next to my dad's mistress' cousin?
那我把你放在我老爸情人的表弟旁没关系吧?
Whatever makes it easier for you.
你自己好办就行
Awesome.
太好了
God,three weddings in one day.
天啊 一天3个婚礼
I am gonna be in spanx for 12 hours.
我要穿塑身内衣整整12小时
My elastic line is gonna get infected again.
橡皮筋又要感染了
Are you really not bringing someone to Cerie's wedding?
你真的不带任何人去Cerie的婚礼?
I don't care about having a date.
我不在乎有没有伴
What about Floyd's wedding?
那Floyd的婚礼怎么办?
If I have to sit through that alone,I will rent a car,
如果我必须一个人单独坐那撑到结束 我会租辆车
set it on fire,And drive it off a waterfall.
一把火点燃它 从瀑布里面冲出来
I could set you up with my trainer.
我帮你联♥系♥我的训练师吧
He's gay,but not when he's drunk.
他是GAY 但喝醉的时候不是
No,I don't need help,Jenna.
不 我不需要帮忙 Jenna
I know where I'm gonna find my date,
我知道哪里能找到陪伴
Because I have already met him.
因为我早就遇到过他了
What are you talking about?
你胡说什么呢?
Jack's mom said to me That there's only a few different types of men In the world.
Jack的妈妈告诉我 世界上 不同类型的男人并不多
And,at my age,I have met all of them.
还有 以我的年龄 我应该都遇上过了
So I'm gonna go back through my gentleman Rolodex--
所以我打算回头好好 查一下我的男性联♥系♥手册--
Sexual time travel.
性♥爱♥时空旅行
Just like my cinemax soft core,Emmanuelle goes to dinosaur land.
就像我那部情♥色♥电影 "爱母鸡梦游咸境"
I've dated plenty of good guys.
我都约会了许多男人了
My standards have just been too high.
我的标准一直都太高了
Yeah,they have.Meet me in the handicapped stall in ten seconds.
可不是嘛 十秒之内来残障人士厕位见我
30 Rock Season 4 Episode 21
我为喜剧狂 第四季 第21集
Liz Lemon.
Liz Lemon
I was just thinking about you the other day.
几天前 我还在想你呢
- Really? - Yeah.
- 真的? - 是的
I saw this gorgeous woman putting glasses
我看见个大美人 在女儿的土豆头人偶脑袋上
On her daughter's Mrs. Potato head.
架了一副眼镜
The "why" is not important.
"为何来这"已经不重要了
- Can we talk? - Sure.
- 我们能谈谈吗? - 没问题
I was just doing some baking.
我正在烤东西
Uh,can I get you something to drink?
呃 想喝点什么吗?
What goes good with second chances?
再选择一次有什么样的好处呢?
Ugh,water. I'd like water.
水吧 来点水
So...
那么...
Are you seeing anyone?
你有和谁约会嘛?
Oh...
哦...
This conversation.
交流这个啊
Uh,no,I'm still single.
没 我仍然单身
No one serious since you,actually.
事实上 自你之后就没正式见过谁
Well,that's good to hear.
听上去不错嘛
You know,when we broke up,It was because I felt like I was smarter than you.
那时我们分手 就因为我感觉我比你聪明
But that's so judgmental and--and now I just--
但那样太主观判定了 现在 我 就想--
oh,my God.
哦 老天爷啊
What?
怎么了?
Oh,my hooks,heh.
哦 我的钩子
I'm just so comfortable with them that--that--
我装了它们很舒服
Whoops.
哦
Oh,not again.
不会吧 又来了
That was my last ungashed painting.
那是我最后一幅没被割伤的绘画了
- How did this happen? - Uh,freak accident.
- 怎么发生的? - 呃 诡异的意外
You know I work with doctors without borders.
你知道我在无国界医师组织工作
Well,I was helicoptering into Zimbabwe
我那时坐着直升机去了津巴布韦
When I thought I saw somebody that I knew.
我以为我看见了一个熟人
So I waved from the helicopter,
所以我就在直升机上挥手
Which,it turns out,is a big no-no,
结果发现这样是绝对被禁止的
And the rotor took my right hand clean off.
飞机旋翼就把我的右手割了一干二净
And it turns out the person I was waving to
后来结果是 我对之挥手的那个人
Was not my old football coach.
并不是我以前的橄榄球教练
Of course not. You were in Zimbabwe.
当然不是了 你在津巴布韦呢
Well,it looked just like a black version of him.
除了皮肤是黑的 其他真的很像
What about the other hand?
那另一只手呢?
Oh,well,to celebrate my return from Africa,
那是为了庆祝我从非洲回来
My cousin and I bought a bunch of fireworks.
我的表弟和我买♥♥了一大捆烟花
You know what? This was a bad idea.
你知道吗? 那可真是个坏主意
- I should just go. - What,you're too good for me
- 我应该走了 - 怎么 我现在配不上你了
Now that I have pirate hook hands?
因为我有了海盗钩型的手?
It is absolutely not because you are disabled.
这绝对不是因为你现在是残疾人了
I've been dumped by four different guys in wheelchairs.
我被四个坐轮椅的男人甩过
Look,I'll have you know,Liz,That I am in line for a hand transplant.
听着 我要让你知道 Liz 我就在手移植的名单里
There's this strangler who's about to be executed,
有个即将被处决的杀人王
And,uh,I got my hooks crossed.
我两钩交叉 在祈祷哦
Oh,my God,drew,It's not about the hooks.
神啊 Drew 和钩子无关
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表