Well,men have their little secrets,don't they?
男人嘛 都有他们的小秘密 对吧?
- Especially Jack. - Secrets?
- 尤其是Jack - 秘密?
What I'm trying to say is,if you're serious about Jackie,let him know now.
我想表达的是 如果你和Jackie是认真的 现在就要让他知道
A man like Jack has other irons in the fire.
Jack那样的男人有很多花花肠子 是很正常的
I beg your pardon?
抱歉 你说什么?
Look at the time.
看都几点了
I've got to get back to calling Kenneth "carl" to see if he ever corrects me.
我要叫回Kenneth为"Carl" 看看他是否分得清
Carl!
Carl!
Yes,ma'am?
来了 夫人
Lemon,have you seen Colleen?
Lemon 你看见Colleen了么?
,Kenneth was supposed to be watching her,
Kenneth应该陪着她
but I just saw him with his eyes closed counting to infinity.
但我只看见他眼睛闭着在数羊
You want to talk about moms,Jack?
想谈谈关于母亲们吗 Jack?
Listen to this.
听听这一出
My mother could have married buzz aldrin.
我老妈本可以嫁给Buzz Aldrin
Oh,really?I know buzz.
哦 是吗? 我认识Buzz
We met at a photo shoot for vanity fair's annual awesome gentleman issue.
我们在给《名利场》一♥期♥ 年度杰出男士主题拍照时认识
My mom blew it,Jack.
我妈搞砸了 Jack
She had true love,and she threw it away just because it was inconvenient.
她遇见了真爱 但就因为交通不便放弃了
Well,lemon,if your mom had ended up with buzz,you would have never been born.
呃 Lemon 如果你妈妈和Buzz在一起 世上就没有你了
Or I would have been born Peter aldrin.
或者我就成为Peter Aldrin了
And I+d wait for a woman with the right stuff.
我会等待合适的女人
Now,remember,in this scenario,I'm a man and my father is an astronaut.
记住 在我说的场景里 我是个男人 我老爸是个宇航员
Well,lemon,if you'd like to see what your mom's life would have been,
Lemon 如果你想看看你妈妈的生活 本可能成为什么样的话
I can arrange for you to meet buzz.
我能安排你去见见Buzz
- Are you serious? - He's in town.
- 你当真? - 他就在城里
I saw him last night at Rupert Murdoch's twister party.
我昨晚看见他在默多克 举办的扭缠游戏派对上
I mean,uh,regular party.
我说的是正规的派对
Tracy,this mother's day thing is a disaster.
Tracy 这次母亲节的事简直杯具了
I hear you.
我听见了
Because you're talking in the ear that I didn't lose a button in.
因为你刚对着我说话的这只耳朵 里面没有塞纽扣
I thought verna and I had made this breakthrough,
我以为Verna和我的关系有进展了
but now we're just back to fighting about money and clothes.
但现在我们又回到了为钱和衣服争吵的阶段
Thank God Terry's dead,or we'd be fighting over him again too.
感谢上苍 Terry死了 要不然我们还要为了他打架
Boy,I thought I had it bad with my fake mom.
天啊 我以为我和那个假妈已经够糟的了
Are you kidding?
开啥玩笑?
At least your fake mom has to act like she cares about you.
至少 那个妈妈要表演出关心你的样子
Yeah,it's true.
那倒是
And she is a good actress.
她还是个好演员
I bought those pajamaralls.
我买♥♥过睡衣工装裤
And you got to choose her.
你就选她吧
No,Jenna,no one gets to choose their mom...
不 Jenna 没人应该选谁做妈妈...
Even when they're fake.
就算她们是假的
For good or bad,we're stuck with them.
无论好与坏 我们和她们分不开
And you know what?
你知道吗?
They don't get to choose who we are,either.
她们同样也不能选择我们是谁
And God knows we're not perfect.
上帝知道 没有人是完美的
It's true.
是的
Sometimes I sing too beautifully.
有时候 我唱的是有点太动听了
- What a nice surpri - is there another woman?
- 多美好的惊喜啊 - 你是不是有另外的女人?
What?How did you--?
什么? 你怎么--?
- Colleen. - Don't blame your mother,Jack.
- 是Colleen - 别怪你妈妈 Jack
This is about us.
这是我们之间的事
Oh,my God.Look,Avery,you know how I feel.
天啊 Avery 你知道我的感受的
So I'm gonna skip the part where I deny anything.
我打算跳过抵赖这步骤
Then you skip the part where you yell at me.
你也省略朝我怒吼这一步骤
And then we both move on to the,uh,make-up sex.
让我们都过渡到 呃 争吵后的弥补性♥爱♥中去吧
That is a swing.
转换的可真快
Look,I assumed you and I were exclusive,
听好 我以为我们都没有再和别人约会
but we never talked about it,so maybe this is partly my fault.
但我们从没有谈过这一点 或许 这一点是我的错
And I forgive you.
我原谅你了
Come here.
过来吧
I'm sorry.But these tactics have worked on stupider women.
对不起 但这个策略对笨女人有效
If we're going to move forward,you better figure out what it is you want.
如果你想更进一步 你最好想清楚 到底想要啥
Soon.
尽快
Excuse me,Dr.aldrin.
打扰了 Aldrin博士
I'm sorry.There wasn't a door,so I just...
很冒昧 外面没有门 我就...
I don't believe in barriers,because I always break them.
我不信任那些屏障 因为我总是能打破它们
You must be Liz.
你一定是Liz
Yes,sir.I actually came about my mother,Margaret lemon.
是的 先生 事实上我为了我母亲 Margaret Lemon而来
Well,you would have known her as Margaret Freeman.
你记得的应该是Margaret Freeman
Maggie Freeman?Of course I remember her.
Maggie Freeman? 当然 我记得她
Well,I'm sorry to bother you,
很抱歉 打扰你
but I can't help but wonder what my mom lost by giving up on you,her perfect man.
但我忍♥不住好奇我妈妈放弃你这么完美的男人 到底失去了什么
Perfect?Sure,I'm a famous astronaut,decorated fighter pilot,
完美? 没错 我是个有名的宇航员 授过勋的战斗机飞行员
doctorate from mit,but even I sometimes...
麻省理工学院的博士 但就连我有时候...
I see you.
我看见你了
I see what you're doing.
看见你在干什么了
Return to the night.
回夜晚呆着去
You've no business here.
这里没你的事
Are you yelling at the moon?
你在对着月亮吼?
I'm sorry.
不好意思
She and I just...
她和我之间...
I get mad sometimes.
有时我会生气
- Sure. - Look,you want to know what your mother missed?
- 的确是 - 你想知道 你妈妈错过了什么?
Years of drinking,depression,cheating.
常年的酗酒 抑郁 欺骗
I flipped over a saab in the San Fernando valley.
我在旧金山的山谷里弄翻了萨博车
I once woke up in the air
有次我在航♥空♥博物馆醒来
and space museum with a revolver in the waistband of my Jean shorts.
发现短裤腰带上有把左轮手♥枪♥
Oh,my God.
哦 老天爷啊
But you're a human being.
- 但你 - 现在是个凡人了
But I'm at peace now.
我现在 已经淡定了
Sober almost 32 years.
戒酒32年了
But I would have put Maggie Freeman through hell.
但我本可能把Maggie Freeman带进地狱
The moms were right.
妈妈们是对的
There's no such thing as astronaut Mike Dexter.
世上根本没有宇航员Mike Dexter这回事
- What am I doing? - I'm sorry if I've disappointed you.
- 我到底在纠结什么呢? - 抱歉 如果我让你失望了
Would you like to yell at the moon with buzz aldrin?
你愿意和Buzz Aldrin一起朝月亮吼叫吗?
Yes,please.
好的 一起吧
I own you!
我掌管你!
You dumb moon!
你个呆月亮!
I walked on your face!
我踩过你的脸!
Don't you know it's day?
你不知道现在是白天吗?
Idiot!
呆瓜!
Well,I'm ready for the show.
我准备好上节目了
Mom,you're wearing my outfit.
妈妈 你穿着我的外套
Well,a mother makes sacrifices.
妈妈总是要牺牲一点的
Like those 16 hours I spent in labor,
就像 我曾在产房♥里呆了16个小时
even though it was Margarita Monday at dockside Joe's.
即使那天周一是Dockside Joe家的玛格丽特酒日
Daughters make sacrifices too.
女儿也会牺牲的
Why are you wearing that?
你为什么要穿这身?
Who's paying you?
谁付你钱了?
No one.
没有人
I'm wearing it for the same reason you're wearing mine.
我这么穿的原因和你是一样的
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
I love you too,baby girl.
我也爱你 宝贝女儿
Why does your chest feel weird?
为什么你的胸感觉怪怪的?
Uh,because I love you so much.
哦 因为我对你的爱如此满溢
you look beautiful...Mom.
你看起来很美...妈妈
Thank you.
谢谢
Son.
儿子
I think I'm ready for the sex talk.
我想我可以接受你给我进行性教育了
mom,you were right to settle.
妈妈 你选择安顿下来的决定是对的
I'm glad you married dad.
我很欣慰你嫁给了爸爸
So am I,dear.
我也一样 亲爱的
Now,would you please find yourself someone
现在 拜托你也给自己找一个
and start a family before my hereditary dementia sets in?
在我遗传性痴呆发作之前成个家好不好?
Wait,what?
等等 什么?
you.
你
What is wrong with you?
你哪里不对劲了?
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表