You bitch!
你个贱♥人♥!
What did you tell her,you vondruke?
你和她说了什么 王八蛋?
Liz Lemon,I can't go to Boston.
Liz Lemon 我去不了Boston
Oh,Tracy,come on.
哦 Tracy 得啦
You don't understand.I get in trouble on the road.
你不明白 我在旅途中 有麻烦
Thank you,thank you.It's great to be here,Cleveland.
谢谢 谢谢 来克利夫兰我很高兴
You suck.
你烂透了
I suck?The rock and roll hall of fame sucks!
我烂? 摇滚名人堂才烂!
The road is a minefield,L.L.All those angry drunks and new temptations?
此次旅途危机四伏 都是些愤怒的酒鬼和新的诱惑?
Yeah,I don't know what to tell you.This Boston thing is Jack's idea.
我不知如何开口 去Boston是Jack想出来的
That stupid,Irish piece of...!
那个愚蠢的爱尔兰...!
Oh,boy.
天啊
Boston is not gonna go well.
Boston好不到哪里去
Hey,leave him alone.Stop it.
放开他 住手
Miss Lemon.
Lemon小姐
These gentlemen are the writers for Bruins Beat,Whose offices we'll be sharing.
这几位先生是"Bruins Beat"的编剧 我们与他们共享办公室
They are all named Sean.They are mean,and I hate it here.
他们都叫做Sean 他们很恶毒 我恨这里
Liz,Mr. Donaghy would like to see you in his office...
Liz Donaghy先生要见你 在他办公室...
What? What?
干嘛? 干嘛?
Boys,come on.
神啊 住手
Please! Please help!Please! Please!
放手! 救命啊! 拜托! 求你了!
You've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
What,are you not using an office-replication service while we're here in Boston?
怎么了 在Boston不能用办公室复♥制♥服务吗?
Is it identical?
是完全相同的吗?
Not quite.
不尽然
Seven items are different.
七处地方不一样
See if you can spot which ones.
看看你能否找出来
So how's the show looking for Friday?
周五的节目怎么样了?
Like it may not happen,actually.
事实上 可能演不了了
Oh,that'll really disappoint your key demographic of drunken 11-year-olds.
哦 那会辜负你主要的收视群 那些11岁的酒鬼
Look,I know for you this is all just a way to meet married ladies,but it is my job.
我知道这一切是为了你见一个辣妈 但工作是我在做
Let me give you some advice on uniting a dividing people...
让我告诉你个团结不同的人的办法...
Find a common enemy.
找到个共同的敌人
A common enemy?
一个共同的敌人?
For example,What keeps people polite on airplanes?
举例来说 怎样让人们在机场保持礼貌?
A shared hatred of the CBS sitcoms They're forced to watch.
一边被逼着看CBS台情景喜剧 一边骂
No,I understand the concept,
我懂这个道理
Because with these dummies,The common enemy is always me.
因为这些呆瓜 他们共同的敌人一直是我
And I'm sick of it.I'm not gonna be the bad guy this time.
我受够了 这次我不做替罪羊了
Then find someone else. I recommend Lutz.
那就另找一个 我推荐Lutz
Why do I always want to choke that guy?
为什么我老想掐死那个家伙?
You just do. But that is not...
你的确是 但那并不是...
Am I interrupting?
我打扰你们了吗?
Of course not.
当然没有
You're not a part of this,Liz.
你不用参与 Liz
Why didn't you tell me you were coming up here?
为什么你没告诉我要来?
I wanted it to be a surprise.
我想来个惊喜
And I hope that you and of course Mark will come to the show on Friday.
我希望你 当然还有Mark 周五能来节目
I can't believe I'm in the same building as Bruins Beat.
我不敢相信我身处Bruins Beat的楼里
Come on. Give me a tour.
快 带我参观
Of course.
没问题
Ooh,actually I'm gonna tag along.I still haven't had a formal tour of the facility.
哦 我也跟着来吧 我还没正式参观过这里呢
So I'm gonna... Stay here.
那我就...留在这
Why the long face?
为什么拉长个脸?
Your boss there making your life miserable?
你的上司毁了你的生活?
It's complicated,Sean.
说来话长 Sean
Yeah,I know what it's like.
我知道是怎么一回事
I'm the head writer at Bruins Beat.
我是Bruins Beat的首席编剧
Trying to have it all...
努力控制局面...
It's wicked hard.
太难了
Is this where they do the news?
这里是他们播新闻的地方?
It's small,isn't it?
很小 是吗?
I find that news anchors and breasts are always smaller than they look on TV.
我觉得新闻主播和她们的胸 在电视上看来总是要大一点
You can try it.
你可以体验一下
Feel like Chet Curtis and Natalie Jacobson.
感觉像是Chet Curtis和Natalie Jacobson
Tonight's top story,
今晚头条
A Worcester man accused of trading his foster son for gasoline.
伍斯特市一名男子 被指控用养子换汽油
And later in the hour,Ten tips on how to make your cat's birthday go purr-fectly.
接下来的节目里 教您十个妙招 使你的猫咪生日完美
Back to you,Nat.
轮到你 Nat
Nancy,are you okay?
Nancy 你没事吧?
Oh,God.I swore I wasn't gonna cry in front of you.
天啊 我发誓我不想在你面前哭的
Mark left.
Mark离开了
Yesterday. He took a job in New Orleans.
昨天 他接受了在新奥尔良的一份工作
What? What about his roofing company?
什么? 那他的房♥顶公♥司♥怎么办?
Apparently Brad Pitt and Sharon Stone did a crap job rebuilding those Katrina homes,
显然Brad Pitt和Sharon Stone 在卡特里娜飓风灾房♥重建中留了个烂摊子
and Mark thinks he can make a fortune down there.
Mark觉得他能去捞上一笔
But I know the real reason he left.
但我知道他离开真正的目的
He wants to force me to be the one to ask for the divorce.
他想逼我提出离婚
So you guys are having problems? I'm sorry.
你们两个出问题了? 抱歉
Oh,Jack,it's a mess.Suddenly he has his own bank account.
哦 Jack 一团糟 突然之间他就有了自己的银行账户
We've had our house on the market for a year,
我们把房♥子拿去卖♥♥了有一年了
and neither one of us know what to do about the dog,'cause we both hate it.
都不知道拿那条狗怎么办 因为我们都讨厌它
Have you talked openly about divorce?
你们开诚布公地谈过离婚吗?
Yeah,we talked to Dr. Phil,and then we made a collage in our dream journals.
我们和Phil医生谈过 然后在梦里复合了
No.You know how it is up here.People don't talk.
当然没有 你知道是怎样的 没有人愿意聊
They just run off to New Orleans And jump on that B.S. Saints bandwagon.
他们迅速离开 去新奥尔良 加入什么狗屁圣人行列
Go pats.
都走吧
Oh,Donovan,I hate seeing you like this.
哦 Donovan 我不想看到你这样
Well,I... I got to get going.I... I got an open house tomorrow,
我...我要走了... 我明天有个卖♥♥♥房♥♥展览会
and Mark was supposed to shovel the walk and salt the carport.
Mark本该把路铲平 给车棚撒盐
I can barely understand you,but let me help while I'm here.
我不太能理解 但趁我在这 就让我帮你吧
Do you know how to rewire a doorbell?
你知道如何重接门铃?
I do if you can resuscitate an electrocuted person.
如果你能使一个触电的人恢复知觉 我就可以试试
Can you wire the doorbell to the dog?
你能给狗门装个门铃吗?
Okay,that's lunch.
好了 吃午饭了
Dude,why do you keep fixing my spelling?
哥们 为什么你一直改我的拼写呢?
We're back in at 3:00.
我们3点回来
No,3:30.Enjoy the town,everyone.you're welcome.
不了3:30吧 好好逛逛城里 不用客气
Now who would like to join me on a morale-boosting tour of Boston's historic freedom trail?
谁愿意和我一起去看看波士顿自♥由♥之路 来鼓舞一下士气?
Ooh,I would...N't.
哦 我去...才怪
Now what am I supposed to do?I got free time in a strange city.
我做什么好呢? 在一个陌生的城市有了空闲时间
Why don't you come on the freedom trail with me?It's an educational walking tour.
为什么你不和我一起探访自♥由♥之路呢? 这是段有教育意义的旅途
Purr-fect!Like a cat birthday.
好极了! 像个猫猫生日那样
How could I possibly get in trouble on a walking tour?
路上走走怎么会有事呢?
Smash-cut to...
跳跃剪接...
And I,John Hancock,With one stroke of my pen,
我 John Hancock 轻轻的用我的笔一划
set all Americans free.
给所有的美国人以自♥由♥
You lying,white devil!
你撒谎 白鬼!
The only people you set free were rich,white dudes like yourself!
自♥由♥的只是像你一样有钱的白人!
I think my good friend and supervisor Paul Revere can address that.
我想我的好朋友 兼导师Paul Revere能解释的
I'm out,Kenny.
我不玩了Kenny
Hey,you know what? We're gonna go.
猜怎么着? 我们要走了
Man,no.
不
Most dudes that signed that declaration of independence owned slaves!
很多签署独♥立♥宣言的家伙都有自己的奴隶!
What about you,John Hancock?
你呢 John Hancock?
Well,technically,I just inherited my slaves.
理论上说 我刚刚继承了我的奴隶
I knew it.
我就知道
For a dude that has the most hilarious last name I ever heard,you blow.
哥们 那是我听过的最好笑的姓氏
We didn't land on Plymouth Rock.
我们不是在普利茅斯巨礁上岸的 (美洲新移♥民♥乘坐五月花号♥到达的第一处)
Plymouth Rock landed on Mars!
普利茅斯巨礁位于火星上!
All right.
好了
Give it a try.
试一下
I have many other valuable skills.
我还有其他无价的天赋
It'll be the new owner's problem.Just like the water heater.And the ghost.
这是新房♥主该头疼的 包括热水器 还有闹鬼
Well,it is a buyer's market right now.I think it'll turn around in the next year or so.
现在是买♥♥方市场 我觉得明年会有所好转
Oh,I can't wait that long.
哦 我等不了那么久
I got to sell this place if I want to get divorced.
如果我要离婚就要买♥♥了房♥子
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well,there's no money,Jack.
我没钱 Jack
If I can get some cash out of this place,Then I can start a new life.
如果我能卖♥♥了房♥子 拿到现金 就能开始一段新的人生
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表