And I want someone who thinks being really into cars is lame,
我希望他觉得迷恋汽车很老土
and strip clubs are gross.
而且脱衣舞俱乐部很恶心
I want someone who will actually empty the dishwasher
我希望他能真的去洗盘子
instead of just taking out forks as needed, like I do.
而不是只洗自己需要的餐具 像我一样
I want someone with clean hands and feet,
我希望他有干净的手和脚
and beefy forearms, like a damn Disney prince.
还有结实的小臂 就像迪斯尼王子一样
And I want him to genuinely like me, even when I'm old.
我希望他像我一样 就算我已经老了
And that's what I want.
这就是我想要的
You making much English.
你说了好多英语啊
This is fun alcoholics meeting!
这个戒酒会的聚会真有意思!
Well, well, well. Never got a hand up...
看呀看呀 枪要打出头鸟...
Is that right, Liz Lemon?
对吧 Liz Lemon?
What?
什么?
Come on, Pete, I'm in a good mood.
别闹 Pete 我心情正好
And it's over!
好到头了!
While trying to find Toofer's dental records in personnel, down on the basement mezzanine,
我在地下一层人力部门找Toofer的牙医记录时
I pulled your file.
我翻开了你的资料
"Elizabeth"...
Elizabeth ...
I don't know how to pronounce your middle name...
我不知道你的中间名怎么读...
"Lemon."
Lemon
You attended the university of Maryland on a partial competitive jazz dance scholarship.
你因为获得一个半竞赛形式的爵士舞比赛的奖学金 而进入了马里兰大学
- So? - So NCAA competitive jazz dance was created as part of title ix.
- 那又怎样? - 大学生体育协会竞技爵士舞是国九条的产物
You were able to pay for college because of a program that favored women.
你能付的起学费 是托了一个青睐女人的项目的福
Favored women to correct an imbalance.
青睐女人是想纠正不平等
There's more.
还有呢
You were only hired by the second city
你被第二城市剧院雇佣
because they needed someone who could remember to feed the theater cat!
是因为他们需要一个能记住喂猫的人!
Oh, no...
哦 不...
Otis.
Otis
And you're gonna hate this one.
你会恨死这一条的
The only reason NBC picked up the girlie show
NBC会上一个女人节目的原因是
is because of the flak they got from women's groups after airing the action drama bitch hunter.
为了平息动作片"贱女杀手"所带来的 女性组织的舆♥论♥抨击
Happy birthday, bitches!
生日快乐 贱女们!
Oh, my god!
额滴神啊!
I'm no better than Toofer... Or Lutz, with his Bs inuit ancestry,
我比Toofer好不到哪儿去 还有有因纽特血统的Lutz
or you, whose dad was in the masons with Dave Garroway.
还有你 你老爸和Dave Garroway一起疯 (Dave Garroway曾是NBC"Today"的主持人)
I shouldn't be here.
我不应该在这里的
This is america.
这里是美国
None of us are supposed to be here.
没人应该在这里的
I need to dance this out.
我需要跳一曲
Jack, would TGS have gotten on TV if I was a dude?
Jack 如果我是男的 女生秀还可能上电视吗?
No, it was affirmative action.
不可能 这是反歧视运动的产物
Why do you think your checks aren't the same color as Howie mandel's?
那你觉得你和Howie Mandel的支票颜色 为啥不一样呢?
Two amazing gifts from two amazing women.
两位女士给我的两份惊喜礼物
Each gift symbolic of the woman who gave it to you.
每份礼物各自代表了送礼的人...
One, the past... A connection to home and the man that you were.
一个是过去...让我想起家和我曾经的样子
The other, the future... The promise...
一个是未来 是承诺...
yes, Lemon, I get it.
嗯 Lemon 我决定了
I can't let this go on any longer.
我不能再这样下去了
I choose... Avery!
我选择... Avery!
Right? Yes.
对吗? 对的
Okay, but are you sure it's not just because you saw Avery last?
好嘛 但你确定不是因为 你最后见的是Avery的原因吗?
No.
不是
Well...
这个嘛...
Hey, Liz, how'd it go with the guys at dodgeball?
嘿 Liz 和那些躲避球男人处的怎么样了?
You let one in?
你让谁进入了?
Into your heart, I mean.
我是说你的心
God.
天啊
Oh.
喔
It actually went okay.
还好啦
I'm sorry you and I couldn't get together last night.
很抱歉昨晚我们没能一起待着
Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也是
But now I gotta run.
但是我得走了
But what do you say I come back in a couple of weeks,
你说 我几周后回来
I cook you a pot roast, we drink too much wine, and see how it goes?
我给你炖肉吃 然后咱再使劲喝 之后看看结果如何 怎样?
That sounds amazing.
听上去棒极了
We'll be keeping an eye on this story as it develops,
我们将紧密关注事态的发展
but it's clearly a conflict of interests.
但这显然是利益的冲突
And at the risk of editorializing, I am personally outraged.
而且冒着被和谐的风险 我个人感到十分愤怒
Hey, what are you doing here?
嘿 你来干嘛了
Liz has invited me back as a budgeted employee.
Liz邀请我回来 我现在是正式工了
Apparently, I am the only one among us who can spell.
显然我是这里唯一会拼写的人
Welcome back, James.
欢迎回来 詹姆斯
Hang on, who's James?
等一下 詹姆斯是谁?
As a condition of my re-employment,
作为我复工的条件之一
I have requested that I no longer be called "Toofer."
我要求不再被称为Toofer
Great!
太好了!
New nickname suggestions. Go!
新外号♥ 快给他起一个!
Victoria Q. Nerdballs.
维多利亚@呆子可爱多
Kanye East.
东城男孩
Super virgin!
超级老姑婆!
Splock.
史波老克
Short for "black Spock."
就是黑版史波克 (星级迷航人物)
Three-fer, 'cause you're also gay.
一身三用郎 因为你是同性恋哦
Okay, fine, fine!
好了好了!
Toofer
Toofer
I'll just go back to Toofer.
我还是叫Toofer吧
Yay! Welcome back!
欢迎回来
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表