Now,remind me,did you just do the philadelphia cotillion,
告诉我 你是否在费城隆重亮相登场
or did you also debut internationally?
或者你还来了次国际型亮相?
I'm happy to say that I don't even get that.
我很高兴告诉你我甚至都没听懂
- How was your trip? - Terrible.
- 你的旅行怎么样? - 糟透了
I had to give up my window seat to some sevenyearold
我不得不把我靠窗的座位 让给个七岁的家伙
who had to sit next to her precious mommy.
就因为她必须坐在宝贝妈咪旁边
What about the actual purpose of your tr?
你旅行的真正效果怎么样?
How is the search for the new cast member going?
寻找新演员的事进行的怎么啦?
Okay. I saw a few good alternative comics in San Francisco.
我去旧金山 见到了些不错的非主流喜剧演员
San Francisco?
旧金山?
I asked you to find an actor from middle America,a real person.
我让你去找个来自美国中部的演员 一个真实的人
You're not going to find him in the people's gaypublic of drugifornia.
在同性恋瘾君子乐土上是找不到的
Jeez,relax. I'm also setting up auditions in toronto.
天啊 放松点 我还在多伦多安排了面试
Canada? Why not just go to iraq?
加拿大? 为什么不直接去伊♥拉♥克♥?
The television audience doesn't want your elitist east coast,
电视节目观众不想看 你那些来自东海岸的精英
alternative,intellectual,leftwing...
非主流 知识分子 左翼分子...
Jack,just say Jewish. This is taking forever.
Jack 说犹太人就好了 这样说下去没完了
Stop trying to amuse yourself and start thinking about
不要再自娱自乐了 开始想想
what makes actual human beings laugh.
怎么才能娱乐现实生活中的人
Who wants...
谁想要...
my puddings!
我做的布丁!
Now that's what I'm talking about.
看 这才是我刚才提到的效果
What a dumb...
真是个傻子...
oh,no,he's really hurt.
哦 等等 他真的受伤了
Hey,tracy,did you hear?
嘿 Tracy 你听说了吗?
Fred dawkins,the incredibly overweight guy
Fred Dawkins 那个极度超重男
that pacman was based on died last night.
"吃豆豆"的原型人物 昨晚死了
I will eat a bowl of cherries
我会吃一大碗樱桃
and some ghost meat in his honor.
和鬼的肉来纪念他
Orange and black decorations?
橘黄色和黑色的装饰品?
Is this halloween or princeton parents' weekend?
是过万圣节 还是普林斯顿大学家长周?
I don't know whether to be scared or proud of my cousin.
我不知道应该为我的表弟 感到害怕还是骄傲
- It's halloween,sir. - Proud it is.
- 是过万圣节 先生 - 那就是骄傲
But this "almost all saints' day"
但是这个即将来到的"万圣节"
isn't gonna be much of a celebration.
并不值得大肆庆祝
I just heard that worldfamous clog dancer
我刚听说那个著名的木屐舞舞者
jugbert cody has gone to a better place.
Jugbert Cody去了个更好的地方
He's in cabo?
他现在在卡波圣卢卡斯?
No,sir. He passed away.
不 先生 他去世了
But at least he died doing what he loved...
但至少他死的时候做着自己喜欢的事...
blogging on the huffington post.
在"哈芬顿邮报"网站上写博客 (著名政♥治♥博客站点)
Two down,one to go.
两个倒下了 还差一个
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
The rule of threes...
万事皆三原则...
celebrities always die in groups of three.
名流们总是三个一伙的死去
You better be careful,tray.
你最好小心一点 Tracy
Yeah,right. That's not a real thing.
哦 对 才没有这回事
This is gonna be the scariest princeton parents' weekend ever!
这将是至今为止最恐怖的 普林斯顿大学家长周!
我为喜剧狂 第四季 第三集
hey,I read your rewrite.
嘿 我读了你的改写稿
Start over,you hack!
重写一遍 你个臭码字的!
Miss maroney,are you okay?
Maroney小姐 你还好吧?
Oh,I'm fine.
哦 我没事
Just reminding the writers who's boss.
提醒那些编剧谁才是老大
With this new actor coming in,
当那个新演员来了后
I want to make sure I get taken care of.
我要确保我会得到优待
I'm not gonna be pushed aside and forgotten,
我不要被晾在一边 被人遗忘
like that time at my sister's funeral.
就像那次在我妹妹的丧礼上一样
Ma'am,I don't think bullying people
女士 我不认为恐吓别人
is the way to get them to help you.
能让他们来帮助你
This is show business.
我们身处的可是演艺圈
Being nice gets you nowhere.
友善待人不会给你任何好处
No. Being nice can get you everywhere.
错了 友善待人会让你处处遇贵人
Florence henderson used to bake cookies for the brady bunch writers.
Florence Henderson曾给 "布雷迪家庭"的编剧烤饼干吃
And,in return,they wrote her the role of a lifetime,
作为回报 他们给她写了个受用一生的角色
as her own grandma hutchins.
演她自己的外婆Hutchins
I don't really remember the brady bunch,'cause I was too young.
我记不清"布雷迪家庭"了 当时我太年轻了
But being nice to the writers...
不过对编剧们和颜悦色...
interesting idea.
有意思的想法
Think about it.
好好想想
Excuse me,Mr. Donaghy.
打扰 Donaghy先生
I wasn't sure if you were participating
我不确定你是否参加今年的
in this year's pumpkincarving contest,
南瓜雕刻比赛
or,if like last year,I should go jump up my own ass.
或是 像去年一样 我应该滚蛋
Same as last year.
和去年一样
Uh,hang on.
哦 等等
Kenneth,you're from georgia,aren't you?
Kenneth 你来自乔治亚州 对吗?
Stone mountain,sir.
石头山 先生
Although when the parcells first came to America,
虽然我家祖先们一开始来到美国时
they lived in a town called sexcriminalboat.
他们住在一个叫做 性罪犯之舟的镇上
Do you think that's cherokee?
你觉得那会是切罗基族人吗?
Uh,no,I mean,you're a middle American,a Joe average.
哦 不 我意思是 你来自美国中部 是一个普通人
You're the only one around here who knows what ordinary people want.
你是这里唯一一个 知道普通大众需求的人
So tell me... what makes you laugh?
告诉我 ... 什么能让你开怀?
The usual,I suppose.
平常事就行
Two hobos sharing a bean...
两个流浪汉分享一颗豆... (另有两个流浪汉只有一颗头之意)
lady airline pilots.
女飞行员
I remember,growing up in stone mountain,
我记得 在石头山长大时
my whole family would go down to the chuckle hut.
我们全家会去Chuckle Hut
That's the local comedy club?
那是当地的喜剧俱乐部吗?
Oh,no,sir. It's a chuckle hut.
哦 不 先生 就是Chuckle Hut
You see,the chuckle is the part of the pig
看 Chuckle是猪身上
between the tail and the anus.
位于尾巴和肛♥门♥之间的部分.
But at night,the chuckle hut becomes the laugh factory,
但到了晚上 Chuckle Hut就变成了笑料工厂
and that's a comedy club.
那才是喜剧俱乐部
Lemon,cancel your trip to toronto.
Lemon 取消去多伦多的行程
We're going to stone mountain,georgia.
我们去乔治亚州的石头山
After these messages?
写完马上走?
hey,Frank,what is this?
嘿 Frank 这是什么?
It's an Evite to our halloween party.
这是一份我们 万圣节派对的电子邀请
I don't want to do that again.
我不想再办了
Remember last year?
还记得去年吗?
Hey,I work across the street,
嘿 我在街对面工作
and I saw you guys are having a halloween party.
我看见你们在举♥行♥万圣节派对
Yeah,we are.
是啊
Could you close your blinds?
你们能合上百叶窗吗?
You're really bumming all of us out.
你们把我们给郁闷到了
It's humiliating.
太丢人了
Guys,we can't give up on halloween.
伙计们 我们不能放弃万圣节
It's a magical night where women dress slutty and drink too much,
这是个神奇的夜晚 会让女人们 一边穿得淫♥荡♥一边喝得大醉
where we can hide our bodies in bulky costumes.
也能让我们藏身在庞大的戏服里
We've got to keep trying.
我们得继续努力尝试
But we suck.
但我们水平很烂
Yes,but anything can happen on halloween.
是啊 但万圣节 万事皆有可能
Up is down. Black is white.
上下颠倒 黑白反转
Good is evil. And evil... becomes good.
好的变成坏的 坏的...变成好的
Hey,writers. I baked you cookies.
嘿 编剧们 我给你们烤了饼干
Jack! You have to help me.
Jack! 你必须救我
I'm gonna die any minute.
我随时都会死
- What are you talking about? - Celebrities.
- 你在说什么呢? - 娱乐圈的名流们
They always die in groups of three.
他们总是三个三个的死
Two already died,and I might be the next to go.
已经死了俩了 我可能是下一个
That's ridiculous.
这也太荒谬了
I got to go somewhere where nothing will happen to me.
我要去个不会发生意外的地方
Can you get me on Charlie rose?
你能帮我联♥系♥上Charlie Rose吗?
Tracy,you have nothing to worry about.
Tracy 你不需要担心任何事
The rule of threes is a myth that doesn't exist,
万事皆三原则是杜撰出来的 它并不存在
like going bald with dignity.
就像神态自若的面对秃发
That said,I would prefer if you take the next one.
也就是说 我希望你抓住机会当下一个
So this all started when their plane crashed?
就是说一切开始于 他们的飞机坠毁后?
That's lost.
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表