It's how you got that way.
问题出在你怎么会到这一步的
You're just too dumb.
你实在是太蠢了
Wait,Liz.
等等 Liz
Don't go.
别走
- Ow,it's hot! - Yeah,of course it's hot.
- 哦 好烫! - 当然烫了
It's been in the oven.
刚才进过烤箱呢
Now who's the dumb one?
看看现在谁才笨啊?
Uh,so handsome.
哦 多俊俏的脸啊
Entourage meeting.
跟班大会
I know which movie I'm doing this summer.
我知道今年夏天要拍哪部电影了
Feline groovy?
加菲猫3 Feline Groovy? (猫猫趣事)
It's a pun,because cats' paws have grooves.
双关语 因为猫的爪子里有钩子
And this is really what You want to spend your summer doing?
你真的想夏天就花在这上面?
It's perfect!
不要太赞哦!
I'm playing Garfield.
我演的是加菲
My whole part's being shot On green screen in three days.
我三天要拍摄的镜头就都在一块绿色屏幕上
And they're paying me exactly one million teachers' salaries.
然后他们会付给我正好一百万的教师工资
Tray,I think it's time you take a risk.
Tray 我想是时候你去冒一下险了
Maybe do a dramatic role.
或许试着演个引人注目的角色
Go for the "o" in your "egot."
去得个"EGOT"里的 "奥斯卡"
What's this?
这是啥玩意?
Hard to watch,Based on on the book stone cold bummer By manipulate.
读起来有点费力 根据Manipulate写的 Stone Cold Bummer这本书改编的
It's about growing up in our old neighborhood.
是关于在我们以前的街区成长
And it's real Oscar bait,sir.
这可是赢奥斯卡的大筹码 先生
You say things like,"you don't know my pain,"
你会这样说话 "你不知道我的痛苦"
And,"you watch your mouth,tyrese."
还有 "小心说话 Tyrese"
And,in a less dramatic scene,
在一些不那么戏剧化的场景里
"I'll have hash browns."
"我想来一份薯饼"
Interesting.
有意思
And I've got to win an Oscar somehow.
不管怎样我是一定要赢个奥斯卡的
It's either this or I submit that animated film
要么选这个 要么我就从了那部
I drew about the holocaust.
描写大屠♥杀♥的动画片
- This. - We should definitely do this.
- 这部 - 绝对应该选这部
Nancy and Avery Almost ran into each other at the elevator.
Nancy和Avery差点在电梯口撞上
Seriously?
真的?
You rode the shark boat? Was it scary?
你坐了鲨鱼船? 可怕吗?
Oh. This whole thing...
哦 整件事...
Is getting out of control.
就要失控了
Yeah,you need to be honest with everyone.
你得对每个人诚实
It's only fair that you tell Nancy about Avery.
你要告诉Nancy关于Avery的存在 那才公平
That is terrible advice!
这是个恐怖的主意!
If I tell Nancy,It'll just complicate things.
如果我告诉Nancy 只会让事情更复杂
I need to keep her at arm's length this weekend.
我要让她本周末和我保持距离
I prepared a very unromantic evening.
我准备了一个很煞风景的夜晚
First,we're going to see a documentary About female circumcision,
首先 我们会去看一部关于女性割礼的纪录片
And then we're going to eat too much Indian food.
然后 再去吃印度食物吃到撑
Okay,but you're just avoiding the problem.
好吧 不过你只是在逃避问题
Sometimes,the right thing and the hard thing Are the same thing.
有些时候 正确的抉择和艰难的抉择是同一件事
I read that on a tea bag.
我是在一个茶包上读到的
If you want to be helpful,
如果你想帮忙的话
Just give me some more advice On how to keep a date asexual.
就告诉我如何才能让约会不涉及到性
you know what? Sometimes I think--
你知道吗? 有时候我在想--
That's great."you know what? Sometimes I think--"
很好 "你知道吗? 有时候我在想--"
That's really annoying.
听上去够烦躁的
I'm gonna use that. You're the best.
我就用这一招了 你最行了
honestly,though,sometimes I...
说实话 有时候...
Okay,I hear it.
好吧 我懂了
I read the script.
我读了剧本
And? Did you like it?
然后呢? 喜欢吗?
I hated it!
我痛恨它!
- I couldn't relate. - What?
- 我不能感同身受 - 什么?
It's about growing up poor in the South Bronx.
它写的是关于在布朗克斯南区穷苦的长大
Moving from foster home to foster home.
颠沛流离于一个个寄养家庭
Seeing a pigeon fight a baby.
看着鸽子和孩子打架
All of that happened to you.
一切都发生在你身上过
I don't remember that kind of stuff.
我不记得有这么一回事
I mean,I remember being born,of course.
我记得自己出生 那是毫无疑问的
I remember learning how to ride a bike.
我记得如何学会骑自行车的
But that was last year.
但那就是一年前的事
From '75 to '82 is just a blur.
75年到82年之间的只有模糊记忆
Then you're repressing some stuff.
那你就是在回避某些记忆
That can happen.
会有这么一回事的
I remember the summer my webelos group went camping,
我记得我们童子军小队去露营
And we were taken by the hill people.
我们被山上的居民抓去了
Next thing I knew,summer was over,
接着我所知道的就是 夏天结束了
And it was time for back-to-school shopping.
到了买♥♥开学用品的时间
Tray,this is an important film.
Tray 这部电影很关键
Oh,brother.
哦 老兄
If you want to get your "o,"
如果你想得到"奥斯卡"
You've got to reconnect with your roots.
你就要重新对你的过去产生共鸣
No,I don't.
不 我不要
I was on a yacht with the roots last week.Dude!
我上周才和Roots在一艘游艇上呢 哥们! (Roots和"过去"同义)
- Hello,Dennis. - Hey,dummy.
- 你好 Dennis - 嘿 呆瓜
You know,as soon as my beeper went off,I knew it was you.
要知道 我的寻呼机一没动静 我就知道是你
I got a personalized vibration
我为每一个我曾经搞过的妞
For each chick I used to put it to.
都设置了和搞法一样的个性化震动
Hmm.
哼
Thanks for meeting me at my workplace.
感谢你在我的工作场所和我见面
Yeah,what exactly are you building here?
你在这里到底建什么?
Hey,Liz,you want to be a millionaire?
嘿 Liz 你想成为大富翁吗?
- Hmm? - Mr. Dennis.
- 恩? - Dennis先生
No,no,no,Jose. Only babies out here.
不 不 不 Jose 只有小孩子才从这里出来
Don't you want to be a big boy?
你不想成为大男孩吗?
- Ow. - Who's that kid?
- 噢 - 那孩子是谁?
That's Jose.I met him through this program
他是Jose 我在一项计划中认识他的
That places troubled adults with child mentors.
叫做混乱的大人和孩子的导师
Wait,are you planning to balloon boy him?
慢着 你打算让这个男孩坐气球?
Liz,listen to me.
Liz 听我说
What was the one mistake those people in Denver made?
丹佛市那些人犯了个什么错误?
- One mistake? - Yeah,there was no kid in the balloon.
- 一个失误? - 是啊 气球里没有孩子
When Jose jumps out of there,or whatever,
当Jose从气球里跳出来时 或者其他任何方式
People are gonna go nuts!
人们会发疯的!
Oh,my God.
上帝啊
Go,run.
出来 快走
Unbelievable.
难以相信
These are the men in my life.
我生命中就这些男人
What did I do wrong?
我到底做错了什么?
Well,the first thing you did wrong Was you touched the balloon.
你做错的第一件事 就是碰了这个热气球
This is a scientific facility,Liz.
这可是科学装置 Liz
This is a public park named after Ron Artest.
这里是命名为Ron Artest的公共公园
Yeah,and like Jose,Ron dreamed of glory.
对 和Jose一样 Ron梦想着得到荣誉
Hey,Liz...
嘿 Liz...
You'll be back!
你会回来的!
Hey,what's goin' on,huh?
嘿 你好吗 哈?
What's your deal?
想干嘛呢?
Lesbian.
肯定是拉拉
- How was your dinner? - Mm,I'm stuffed.
- 晚餐怎么样? - 呒 我好饱
That place is good.
那地方真不错
Way better than the Indian joint I go to in Boston,
比我在波士顿去的那家破店好多了
O'doyle's.
O'doyle's
yeah.
哦
Uh...You know what I like after too much curry?
你知道我在咖喱吃多了之后喜欢干什么吗?
A warm glass of milk And some John Philip Sousa marches.
喝一杯热牛奶 听约翰.菲利普.苏沙的进行曲
Before I head back to the hotel.
好吧 我要回酒店了 我先去一下卫生间
Oh,okay.
好
I'll order you a car.
我给你叫辆车
Hi, yes. I'd like to order a car, please.
你好 我要叫辆车
Account number 541390.
我的账号♥ 541390
I have to call you back.
我待会打给你
Oh! Jack!
Jack!
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表