Hey, liz, my daughter's selling valentine cookies
嘿 Liz 我女儿在为学校筹集资金
For a school fundraiser.
出♥售♥情人节饼干
Valentine's day is a sham
情人节是假的
Created by card companies to reinforce and exploit
由那些卡片公♥司♥虚构出来
Gender stereotypes.
用来强化和利用社会性别角色定位的
Evelyn, this is the lady I was telling you about.
Evelyn 这位就是我和你说起过的女士
I like valentine's day. Tommy reticker gave me a card.
我喜欢情人节 Tommy Reticker送我一张卡片
Ha. Learn from my sexual misadventures, evelyn.
从我不幸的男女遭遇中学着点吧 Evelyn
Last valentine's day,
上一个情人节
I watched my boyfriend drew's
我目睹了我男朋友Drew的
Mother/grandmother die.
母亲兼外婆 死了
I met floyd on valentine's day,
我在情人节遇见了Floyd
But he left me for the ty of cleveland.
但他抛弃了我去了克利夫兰
And forget about dennis!
Dennis就别提了!
That pervert would always just try to get me drunk-
那个变♥态♥只会想把我灌醉-
All right, so zero cookies.
好吧 不买♥♥饼干就是了
No, I'll buy some cookies.
不 我要买♥♥一些
But not for valentine's day.
但不是为了情人节
Instead, these cookies celebrate
取而代之的是 这些饼干是庆祝
The February 14th birthday
生日在2月14号♥的
Of anna howard shaw, famed american suffragette.
Anna Howard Shaw 著名的美国女权主义者
Happy anna howard shaw day to you, evelyn.
祝你Anna Howard Shaw节愉快 Evelyn
Come on.
够了
A happy anna howard shaw day to us all!
每个人都Anna Howard Shaw节快乐!
我为喜剧狂 第四季 第13集
Lemon, which one of these ties do you find more attractive?
Lemon 你觉得哪条领带更帅?
- The red, definitely. - Thank you.
- 毫无疑问 红的 - 谢了
I've got to look camera ready tonight.
我今晚要完美出境
I'm being interviewed on cnbc.
有个CNBC台的访问
Have you ever watched
你有没看过
The hot box with avery jessup?
Avery Jessup主持的The Hot Box?
No, cnbc gives me a headache.
没有 CNBC台看得我头痛
I get all my money advice from pbs.
我所有的理财建议都是从PBS看来的
Where should I put my money:
我应该把钱放在哪呢
In tech stocks or the housing market?
买♥♥科技股还是房♥地♥产♥呢?
Tech stocks, foxy moneybags, tech stocks!
科技股 狐大款 科技股!
Sir, your reservations are all set for valentine's day.
头 您的情人节的预定已经都安排好了
And just to be clear, are you and I exchanging-
就想搞清楚 你和我会不会交换-
No.
不会
Why do you have valentine's plans?
你怎么会有情人节安排?
What about nancy?
那Nancy怎么办?
Nancy knows that I'm here when she's ready.
Nancy想通了 会知道我在这里的
But after what we went through, our marriage,
但我们在经历了彼此的婚姻后
The way that it ended between us,
最后事态的发展
It was, uh, very intense.
让我们 呃 精疲力尽
Like when you think there's one more stair,
就像你以为还有一格台阶
But there isn't.
但并没有
And all of the sudden, you're, like, "whoa!"
突然之间 你就像 "哇哦!"
Exactly.
就是那样
So for now, I just want something fun and easy.
所以眼下 我就想要一些轻松有趣的东西
Frankly, I could use a win. - A win?
坦白讲 我想要拿下一局 - 拿下什么?
What's with the euphemisms, jack?
用词咋那么委婉呢 Jack?
Why don't you just say you want some...
干嘛不说你想要的是...
- Is that sex, lemon? - Is the way I do it.
- 你说的是性吗 Lemon? - 我就是这么表达的
So who's the lucky lady? - I'm not sure yet.
- 那么谁是这个幸运的女人? - 我还不确定
I have three dates set up across the city,
我在城里安排了3个约会
And I hope one of them works out.
希望有一个能有结果
How are you gonna handle three different dates?
你如何能应付得了3个不同的约会?
Well, I have a system for first dates.
我有对付初次见面的策略
At the appointed time, jonathan calls me
到了约会时间 Jonathan会打给我
And tells me that I have a conference call
告诉我有个电♥话♥会议
With the geneva office.
来自于日内瓦办事处
If I don't like the woman, I have an excuse to leave.
如果我不喜欢那个女人 就有了借口离开
If I do like her, I loudly tell jonathan
万一我喜欢她 我会大声告诉Jonathan
That I'm doing something more important.
我有更重要的事去做
The woman is suitably impressed.
于是女人适时的感动了
And I'm guaranteed to see some underwear.
我就应该能看见点内衣了
Perhaps a, uh, bra with a front clasp.
或许是前扣式的胸罩
What?
什么?
What are your plans for valentine's day, lemon?
你情人节的安排是什么 Lemon?
I am taking myself out of the equation entirely.
我完全不在乎
I scheduled a root canal for February 14th, jack.
我在2月14号♥预约了牙根管治疗 Jack
I will spend half the day in twilight sleep.
我有半天时间昏昏欲睡
Then I will go home and watch the lifetime original movie
然后我就回家看Lifetime台的原创电影
My stepson is my cyber-husband.
我的继子是我的网络丈夫
Wow. That is inspired.
唔哦 真有意思
You are truly the picasso of loneliness.
你看的是寂寞
Or I am that painting elephant of being awesome.
抑或是我和凤姐一样牛
Oh, kenneth, have any packages come for me today?
哦 Kenneth 今天有没有给我的包裹?
No, miss maroney.
没有 Maroney小姐
Well, that doesn't make any sense.
那可说不过去
Valentine's day is always a huge deal
情人节对Maynard Roger Hoynes来说
For maynard roger hoynes.
一直是个大事
That's my stalker.
他是我的追踪狂
You have a stalker?
你有追踪者?
It's a real problem in the celebrity community.
这在娱乐界是真实存在的问题
But if beyonce simply answered one of my letters,
但是如果Beyonce随便回我一封信
I'd stop trying to break into her house.
我就不再试着闯进她家了
So if you haven't heard from him,
那如果你还没听到他的消息
Isn't that a good thing?
那不是件好事吗?
Kenneth, the celebrit y- stalker relationship
Kenneth 艺人和追踪狂之间的关系
Is very special.
是很特别的
Maynard's debilitating devotion
Maynard那些持续的执迷奉献
Validates how wonderful I am.
证明了我有多伟大
But what does it say about me if he's moved on?
但是如果他不在乎我了怎么办?
Maybe to one of my peers like julia roberts.
或者改迷上了我的同辈 茱莉亚罗伯茨
I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation,
我相信会有个合理的解释
Miss maroney.
Maroney小姐
Hey.
嘿
Has anybody heard about any cool new sex positions?
有人知道啥新鲜带劲的做♥爱♥体♥位♥吗?
My girlfriend's visiting for valentine's
我女朋友情人节来看我
And I want to keep things caliente.
我想让一切都火♥辣♥辣
Oh, my god, lutz.
哦 上帝啊 Lutz
Are you still pretending karen exists?
你还在假装有Karen这个人?
She's real.
她是大活人
Would a fake woman have a personal web site
一个假人会有个人网站
At jdlutz. Com/karen/proof?
叫做Jdlutz. Com/Karen/Proof? (Lutz名下网站/Karen/证据)
Oh, good grief.
哦 天啊
My cousin set me up on a blind date for valentine's,
我表哥给我安排了情人节相亲
And I just found out the girl is... Well...
我才发现那个姑娘是...呃...
Urban.
城里人
Are you saying she's black?
你是说她是个黑人吗?
I don't know how to get out of this.
我不知道如何摆脱这一切
Dude, come out with me.
哥们 和我混吧
You know that load with the messed-up teeth
你认识那个长着一口乱牙
Who cleans the urinals?
清理便池的家伙吗?
She'll only go out with me
她要带上她那难看的姐姐
If she can bring her ugly sister.
才愿意和我约会
Wow, I can't believe you guys
唔哦 我不敢相信你们这伙人
Are letting valentine's day win.
让情人节给控制了
Not me. One word. Oral.
我没有 用一个词说 口腔
Two words. Oral surgery.
两个词 口腔手术
I'm having oral surgery and skipping valentine's day.
我要忽略情人节做个口腔手术
Doctor's orders.
医生的安排
Oh, that reminds me, dr. Kaplan's office called.
哦 我想起了来自Kaplan医生办公室的电♥话♥
They want to know who's picking you up
他们想知道在手术后
After your procedure.
谁开车接你回去
- What? - Yeah. It's an insurance thing.
- 什么? - 是的 是个保险措施
Any time they have anesthesia,
他们只要实施了麻醉
Someone needs to bring you home.
就得有人带你回家
Hey, that stuff messes you up.
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表