I am 51 years old.
我都51岁了
Do you not think I can take care of my own personal life?
你不认为我能处理好我的私生活吗?
Think?I know you can't.
我知道你不能
You do a lot of things well make money,choose wine,wear ties.
你很多事都干得很好 赚大钱 挑红酒 戴领带
But you and women?
但涉及女人?
Disaster.Divorce.Broken engagements.
灾难 离婚 订婚失败
- I assume herpes. - And I wonder why I'm like that.
- 我猜想是因为疱疹 - 我也奇怪为何会这样
Maybe it's because you can't let go of your precious Jackie,
或许就是因为你不愿放手你的宝贝Jackie
so you undermine me at every turn.
所以你就处处伺机破坏
I'm not gonna be around forever.
我不会永远跟着你
Don't pull that out,Colleen.
不要提这一点 Colleen
And if I don't do something,you will never make a decision.
如果我不出手 你永远也不会做出抉择
You'll just froufrou around with Nancy and Avery until they're both gone.
你只会迷失在Nancy和Avery之间 直到她们都离你而去
And then where will I be?
到那时我会在哪里?
I'll be circling the globe in my coffin rocket.
我会在棺材里绕着地球转
Something I saw on tv.
我在电视上看到过这样的玩意
It's very expensive.
很贵的
I'm done disapproving,Jackie.
我责难的话说完了 Jackie
I'm just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
I need to know that someone is looking out for my little boy.
我要知道会有人照顾我的小男孩
All right,Colleen.
好吧 Colleen
Then I'm asking you,for the first time in my life,tell me what to do.
那我就生平第一次问你 告诉我 该怎么办
And I'm going to tell you,for the first time in my life,I can't!
我也有生以来第一次告诉你 我不知道!
II did not lose her,sir.Carl would never let you down.
我没有跟丢她 头 Carl从不会让你失望的
Carl,that does not sound right.
Carl 听上去不对劲
Kevinno.
Kevin 不对
Who am I?
我是谁?
Is it Keith?
是Keith吗?
No,that's not yes,I'm Keith.
不 不对 对了 我是Keith
That's our show.
这就是我们的节目
Thanks for watching.
感谢收看
But before you go to bed,our moms are gonna tuck you in with a special song.
在你入睡之前 母亲们要 献上一首特别的歌♥曲
Don't go to sleep with a frown in your pocket take it to the yard
别皱着眉睡觉 带着它去后院
and tie it to a rocket shoot it to the moon
系在火箭上 把它发射到月球
you'll feel better soon don't go to bed with a frown don't go to bed with a frown
你很快会感觉好点的 别皱着眉睡觉 别皱着眉睡觉
good night.Stay tuned for a special mother's day edition on bitch hunter
晚安 别调台 之后还有来自 贱女杀手的母亲节特别节目
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表