Just like when I dye my pool on st. Patrick's day.
就像我圣派屈克日给泳池上色一样
I do have a couple of notes.
我倒是有几点要讲
This project will not be about
这个项目完全无关
Drama or dysfunction.
八卦剧情或者变♥态♥人格
People are tired of that.
公众已经不爱看这些了
Well,so what's it about?
那么是关于什么的?
Redemption.
救赎
It's about a mother making amends to her daughter.
关于一个母亲补偿女儿的
And it's not a show.
而且根本不是节目
It's four visits per year-
是每年四次拜访
Christmas,mother's day,
圣诞节 母亲节
Jenna's birthday,and thanksgiving.
Jenna的生日 和感恩节
You treat jenna with the respect she deserves,
你要用她应得的尊重对待Jenna
You get a check.
你才能拿到钞票
You're trying to bribe me
你想要贿赂我
Into being a good mom.
让我成为个好母亲
Well,it is all just about money,
这不都是因为钱么
Isn't it,verna?
不是吗 Verna?
Well,maybe for me.
对我来说可能是的
But this is emotional for you,isn't it?
但是对你还是有感情触动的不是么?
And I believe that gives me the upper hand,
而且我相信这给了我掌握先机的机会
And you're gonna have to pay.
而你要付钱的
Big.
而且很多
3 grand a visit,
来一次3000块
And a rain tarp for my washer and dryer.
再给我洗衣机和干洗机配上防雨布 (Verna大婶敢情是露营啊)
Deal.
成交
Verna,stop stroking my palm
Verna 别用你的中指
With your middle finger.
抚摸我手掌了
This is a businessransaction.
这是笔商业交易
Sorry.
不好意思
Whoo-hoo,mr. Big stuff.
呼呼 大家伙先生
Dudley's father went outside
Dudley的父亲出门
And lit a cigarette.
然后点上一颗烟
In the next episode-
在下一集里
- Good morning,pete,kenneth. - Liz.
- 早上好Pete Kenneth - Liz
If you are spending your mornings with kenneth,
你的早上是和Kenneth度过的话
What's your release?
你又如何发泄呢?
Uh...
呃...
Oh,I feel alive!
哦 我又活过来了!(可怜的Pete)
I've been biting my nails.
我一直咬指甲
Oh.
噢
Hey,liz.
嗨 Liz
Verna's coming back for mother's day.
Verna母亲节会回来
We're gonna do a duet of I'll make love to you
我们要合唱一曲"我要和你做♥爱♥"
At a children's hospital.
在一个儿童医院里
That's great,jenna.
那太好了Jenna
Hey,jack,guess what?
嘿 Jack 你猜怎么着?
Verna's coming back for mother's day.
Verna母亲节回来
She is? What a surprise.
真的假的? 好惊喜啊
So I guess you were 100% wrong about everything.
所以我觉得你彻头彻尾的错了
Think about that,jack.
好好想想吧 Jack
You're a good man,jack donaghy.
你是个好人 Jack Donaghy
Thanks,meat cat.
谢谢你 肥猫
I've got an idea for a show called Doctor.
我有个新点子 关于一个叫"叨客特"的剧集
About Richard Doctor,who's a piano player.
是讲理查德-叨客特 一个钢琴手
Remember that show Jennifer slliped here.
记得那个叫"珍妮花也来过"的节目吗
Anne Jillian plays a ghost of a hollywood starlet who helps teenagers.
Anne Jillian扮演一个帮助少男少女的 好莱坞童星的鬼魂
With what? I don't know!
怎么帮? 我可不知道!
Some of those people on Magic Cane were drunk... with power.
有些在"魔杖"的人物醉倒在...超能力里
Did you know that Today Show used to have a monkey on it.
你知道"今日秀"以前有只猴子么
Hasn't been this good since.
好像之后就没有那么好玩了
I think that chimp used to drive a truck himself.
我记得那猴子好像自己开辆卡车
On you-know-what and the bear.
在你知道那个东西上面 还有熊身上
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表