剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
I've spent my whole working life looking after you.
我的整个工作生涯都是照料你们
And when push comes to shove...
可是到了紧要关头
... what use are you?
你们有什么用啊
Is somebody there?
有人在吗
Hello!
有人吗
Yes!
太好了
Yes! Yes!
太好了 太好了
Go... to...
去
Go to the computer.
去电脑旁边
Yes.
没错
The spreadsheet is called "Vault codes."
叫做"金库解码"的电子表格
Yeah, "Bank vault codes." On it.
好 "银行金库解码" 打开了
And the password is Dave...
密♥码♥是Dave
Dave?
Dave
... has a...
有个
... has a...
有个
... tiny...
小
... tiny...
小
... winkie.
鸡鸡
Dave has a tiny winkie!
Dave有个小鸡鸡
We could just leave him in there.
我们就把他继续关着吧
Mum!
妈
Dave! Jamie!
Dave Jamie
Oh, God, I'm so pleased to see you!
天呐 好高兴见到你
I thought I was going to die here.
我以为我会死在这
And I thought I was going to lose my baby.
我以为我要失去我的宝贝了
What happened?
怎么回事
My brother, he's pretending to be me. He's got Layla and Frankie.
我弟弟 他装作是我 他抓了Layla和Frankie
Oh... No, Frankie is with us.
不对 Frankie和我们在一起
Thank God!
谢天谢地
We still need to get Layla though.
不过我们还是得找回Layla
See, there's this bunker. We can all survive if we...
听我说 有一个地堡 我们能活下来 只要我们
Why are you dressed like that?
你干嘛穿成这样
We told you last ni...
我们跟你说了啊 就昨天晚
Hold on.
等等
Was that your brother?
那个是你弟弟
Wow.
哇
I mean, he was good. Very, very convincing.
我是说 他很厉害 装得很像
Thanks, Mum, that's really helpful!
谢了 妈 真会安慰人
Seriously, why?
说真的 怎么了
Well, we've got some news...
那个 我们有个好消息
son.
儿子
Why aren't you scared?
你为什么不害怕
There is nothing to be scared of.
没什么可害怕的
It's going to be wonderful.
结果是美好的
We will all wake up in heaven and I'm going to be with Jude again.
我们会在天堂醒来 而我会和Jude团聚
Jude doesn't want to see you.
Jude不想见到你
Why do you say that?
你怎么这么说
It's true.
是真的
He says he wants you to live.
他说希望你活下去
He wants you to look after the baby in your tummy.
他要你照顾肚子里的小宝宝
Why don't you believe me?
你怎么不相信我呢
Because it's impossible. I can't be pregnant.
因为这太荒谬了 我不可能怀孕
Why not?
为什么
Because the doctor said I can't have children.
因为医生说我生不了孩子
My tummy doesn't work well. I cannot make any eggs.
我的肚子有些问题 我不排卵(蛋)
Oh, we had a chicken like you once.
哦 我们以前有只鸡就像你这样
So Mum cut its head off and we ate it.
妈妈剁了它的头 我们把它吃了
What's that?
那是什么
Um... It's a baby stick.
呃 这是宝宝测试棒
I have to peepee on it.
我得尿尿在上面
Ew! That's disgusting.
噁 好恶心
Frankie?
Frankie
Frankie!
Frankie
Frankie!
Frankie
Frankie!
Frankie
Great news! We were worried sick.
真是好消息 我们快急死了
Listen, just keep her there, and
听着 让她待在那
we're coming straight away.
我们马上赶过去
My grandma found Frankie.
我奶奶找到Frankie了
Oh, God, really?!
我的天啊 真的吗
How?
怎么找到的
I don't know.
我不知道
Apparently she just ran into the bunker a few minutes ago.
看来她几分钟前就跑到地堡去了
The point is, she's safe. OK?
关键是 她没事 对吧
I don't understand.
我不明白
Frankie doesn't know where the bunker is.
Frankie不知道地堡在哪啊
Maybe the voice in her head told her where it was.
也许是她脑子里的那个声音告诉她地址的
Right. What does it matter?
没错 有什么关系呢
Let's just get in the car and go be a family.
我们赶紧上车 一家人团聚吧
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, I love you!
噢 我爱你
Cheer up.
振作点
We'll all go and find Layla
我们会找到Layla的
and then we can all live happily ever after.
然后就能幸福快乐地过日子了
Yeah, with him as my step dad.
是哦 还有他给我当继父
Yeah, love you too, Junior.
没错 我也爱你 孩子
So, this is us.
我们人齐了
From now on, we drive in style.
从现在起 我们要开车炫起来
Where are they?
他们人呢
You said they were waiting in the car.
你说他们会在车里等的啊
Oh, for God's sake!
看在上帝的份上
30 minutes till we land, folks.
离着陆还有三十分钟 伙计们
Hey, I wanted to say...
嘿 我想说
Thank you.
谢谢你
I appreciate you getting me out back there.
谢谢你能把我从那里救出来
I'm sorry your friend got hurt.
很抱歉让你的朋友受伤了
Now, let's get one thing straight.
有一件事我们得说清楚
I didn't get you out, Rhonda did.
放你出来的不是我 是Rhonda
I'd have left you to rot.
是我就会把你丢在那里烂掉
Because I've spent my life fighting
因为我这一辈子都在
everything that symbol stands for.
和那种标志代表的东西作斗争
You know what you are?
你知道你是个什么玩意儿吗
A dinosaur.
你就是头恐龙
You know what happened to dinosaurs last time round?
你知道上回恐龙怎么着了吗
They got wiped out by an asteroid.
他们被一颗小行星撞灭绝了
Stay away from me.
离我远点
Somebody's having her time of the month.
看起来有人来大姨妈了啊
Don't ever say that.
别那么说
I'm serious.
我是认真的
If I'm slowing you down, leave me.
如果我拖累了你们 就把我丢下吧
Save yourself. I'm dying anyway.
救你们自己就好 我总归是要死的
You have a one in five chance. Had.
你还有五分之一的机会 原来有
I had a one in five chance.
我原来还有五分之一的机会
But that was with treatment.
但那是在接受治疗的情况下
Well, there's a doctor in the bunker. That lady told you.
那位女士说过 地堡里有个医生啊
Rhonda, please be reasonable. Fuck reasonable!
Rhonda 我求你讲点道理 去他妈的道理
You think reasonable is why we're all together now?
你以为是道理让我们在这重聚的吗
You think Leanne's reasonable?
你觉得Leanne讲道理吗
Or my mum, whatever the hell her story is?
还有我那不知道在搞什么鬼的妈
You think it's reasonable?
你觉得这一切有道理吗
They're survivors.
他们这些人才能幸存
We should be more like them.
我们要向他们看齐
Frankie?
Frankie
Frankie!
Frankie
It's OK.
没事了
Stay calm.
冷静
This is what you wanted.
这就是你想要的
You can just not look.
你只要不看就行了
Then you will never know.
这样你就永远不知道结果
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表