剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
If Saviour fails, we're dead! We're all dead!
要是救世计划失败了 我们就死了 全死了
Including your sister.
包括你姐姐
So if you love her and want to take her alive
所以你要是爱她 想救她一命
tell me where she is.
告诉我她在哪儿
I love you. I'm sorry!
我爱你 对不起
Daddy!
爸爸
Seven years!
七年了
All it would have taken was one message
只需要一则信息
just to put me out of my misery.
就能让我脱离无边的痛苦
No. I couldn't risk Ariel finding us.
不 不能冒险让Ariel找到我们
Celine, I've been a priest for 20 years.
Celine 我已经做了20年神父了
I've never broken my vows, and I don't think you should, either.
从未违背自己的誓言 我觉得你也不该违背
I love you. This is bigger than us.
我爱你 这事比我们俩更重要
Frankie!
Frankie
She's gone!
她不见了
Your brother.
你弟弟
See that? That's what's gonna kill everyone.
看到了吗 这就是随时可能
Any second now.
毁灭一切的罪魁祸首
Yep, it's Judgement Day.
没错 审判日到了
The actual Apocalypse.
真正的启示录降临了
And where am I?
你问我在哪儿
In Slough. Or, rather, under Slough.
我在斯劳镇 更确切地说 在斯劳地下
One minute, now. One minute.
再过一分钟 再过一分钟
These pictures coming live to us from Hubble.
我们看到的是哈勃太空望远镜拍摄的直播画面
We could be trapped here for months.
我们可能会被困在这里好几个月
Years, even.
甚至好几年
What do we do when we run out of conversation?
要是我们话题聊完了怎么办
I'm hopeless at small talk.
让我闲聊根本没救
It's time to brace ourselves to say goodbye.
是时候打起精神 说声再见了
The world waits with bated breath.
世界屏息以待
In a few short hours,
在短短数小时后
we'll know whether Operation Saviour has succeeded
我们就能知道救世计划是否成功
and whether Mankind has a future.
人类是否还有未来
I'm here outside Mission Control.
我正在地面控制中心的门外
The media aren't allowed in.
媒体不能进入
But we understand the Saviour
但我们知道救世计划小分队
team have been working through the night
正废寝忘食工作着
to make sure that everything goes to plan.
以确保一切如计划进行
The hopes of the entire human race
这些男人 女人 肩负着
rest on the shoulders of these men and women.
全人类的希望
One can only imagine what's going through their minds right now.
他们心中在想什么 我们只能靠想象猜测了
These pictures are coming live from the Saviour craft, sir.
这些直播画面来自救世号♥ 总统先生
Well, not exactly live.
呃 不完全是直播
There's a time delay because of the distances involved.
由于距离原因会有些延迟
Of course.
当然
Could... could you explain to me the exact sequence of events?
你能 你能给我解释一下具体流程吗
Scotty?
Scotty
Yeah.
没问题
Yeah, of course.
当然没问题
OK, well, if we use this muffin as the comet. Right.
假设这个松饼是那个彗星 好
And this banana as the craft. Gotcha.
而这个香蕉是我们的飞船 懂
Now, once our craft is in the comet's orbit...
现在 一旦飞船进入彗星的轨道
... the craft...
飞船
will split in two.
会一分为二
And this bit, the leader,
这一部分 头部
slams into the comet in order to make a crater.
会撞上彗星 以制♥造♥出一个陨石坑
And the follower, which has the nukes in it,
装载有核武器的尾部
hits the crater a few seconds later
几秒后会撞入陨石坑
and then...
然后
It's kind of like a boxing combo, sir. One, two punch, right?
有点像打组合拳 长官 左右猛击 对吧
We only need to knock the comet off its current course
我们只需要将彗星撞出它现在的轨道
by a couple of degrees for it to miss Earth.
偏离一点角度 避开地球
When we first met,
我们刚见面时
you said the chances of this working were one in three.
你说成功的机会只有三分之一
Yes. Do you still think that?
是的 你仍然这么觉得吗
Well, we've done better than I hoped.
我们比想象中做得好
And right now I'd say... I'd say we're 50/50.
现在我可以说 有一半的几率能成功
Good work, soldier.
干得好 士兵
Thank you, Mr President.
谢谢 总统先生
One moment!
马上
Just stay right here. Go.
就呆在这儿 快
Yes?
有事吗
I thought I heard... voices.
我好像听见了 说话声
That's often the first sign of madness.
这一般都是疯了的首要迹象
To what do I owe this pleasant visit?
什么风把您给吹来了
The cardinals request your presence at an urgent meeting
红衣主教要求你出席一次紧急会议
to discuss the implications of Operation Saviour.
讨论救世计划的影响
They would like a full
他们想要一份
status report on all your would-be Messiahs.
你的准救世主完整进度报告
Alright.
行
Where were we?
咱们说到哪儿了
What?
怎么了
I don't want to have to hide in closets. I know.
我不想藏在衣柜里 我知道
We both agreed that our
但我们都一致认为
work is too important to walk away from it.
我们的工作太重要 不能一走了之
We have to finish what we started.
我们必须完成已经开始的工作
How long will that take?
那得多久啊
I wish I knew.
我也希望我知道
I wish it didn't have to be like this, but...
我希望事情不必如此 但是
I had a dream last night.
我昨晚做了个梦
Me and you in Florence,
你和我 在佛罗伦萨
watching the sunset, holding hands.
牵着手看日落
It sounds cliche, I know.
听起来很老套 我知道
But it was wonderful.
但是很美好
Just you and me.
只有咱俩
A man and a woman being ordinary people.
一个男人和一个女人 过着平常人的生活
And then I wake up.
然后我醒了
And before I know it, I'm in the closet.
还没反应过来 就被关进衣柜了
I've never been to Florence.
我还从没去过佛罗伦萨
I wish I could give that to you.
我也希望我可以带给你那种生活
But...
可是
we have to finish...
我们必须完成
I know.
我知道
Every day for a week and you've done nothing!
每周七天 你们什么都没干
So you can get off your arses and find my daughter,
能不能挪下你们屁♥股♥ 找到我女儿
you muppet! Lovely!
你们这些傀儡 真好
She's just stressed. Thank you, sir.
她只是压力太大 谢谢了长官
Thanks, guys. See you tomorrow.
谢谢啦 明天见
How was that helping Frankie?
这怎么能帮到Frankie
We need them on side!
我们需要他们在我们这边
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap.
对不起 我不想发飙的
No. I like it when you snap.
不 我喜欢你发飙
I like it when you show some oomph.
我喜欢你表现出强势的样子
We need more oomph, cos no-one
我们需要强势一点 因为别人
else is gonna help us find our daughter, Jamie.
是不会帮我们找回女儿 Jamie
You can forget the police!
别想着找警♥察♥了
Let's not do anything hasty.
咱们先别仓促行事
Jamie, we could be dead in a week!
Jamie 我们一周后可能就死了
If we're not gonna do hasty things now, then when are we?
如果现在还不能仓促行事 什么时候才能
All Frankie's got is us, and we're failing her.
Frankie只有我们 我们却辜负了她
Putting up posters and doing Facebook appeals
贴海报 在Facebook上申诉
is getting us no closer to finding your brother.
这种方式是找不到你弟弟的
OK. Well, what else can we do?
我们还能做什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I only ran to keep Frankie safe,
我逃跑只是为了保护Frankie
to keep her away from Ariel. And it's made no difference, has it?
让她远离Ariel 然而并没有什么区别 对吗
He's got her anyway.
他还是抓到她了
I failed.
我失败了
What's that? What are you making?
那是什么 你在做什么
Eat your peas.
吃你的豆子
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表