剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
I can't believe I gave birth to that.
真不敢相信我生下了他
How did he get so big?
他怎么长这么大了
Anyway, that's Spike.
不管怎么说 那是Spike
God, I love him, but has he got a mouth on him
我很爱他 但他那张嘴真是够了
Oh, knows it all, loves to tell you your every mistake.
什么都懂 喜欢指出别人的每个错误
Wouldn't have lasted five minutes in juvey, huh? Exactly!
在少教所待不过五分钟吗 可不是嘛
Thank you for not calling the police.
非常感谢你没有报♥警♥
I really appreciate it.
太感谢了
Can I ask you a question?
我可以请教你个问题吗
Whose clothes are these?
这些衣服是谁的
Mine.
我的
I...
我
Well, I like to dress like a lady.
喜欢打扮得像个女人
I'm 46 years old and I've never told no-one that before.
我四十六岁了 这个秘密我没跟别人说过
Round here, that ain't something you tell.
在这个鬼地方 有些事绝对不能说
I guess I'm just tired of living scared. Too late in the day.
可能我厌倦了生活在恐惧中吧 剩下的日子不多了
We could all be dead soon.
我们很快就要死了
So, this is me -
这就是我
just a regular Joe who likes wearing pantyhose.
一个爱穿连裤♥袜♥的正常汉子
That bother you?
你有意见吗
No. Not at all.
没有 完全没有
In that case...
既然如此
..Would you mind if I go change?
你不介意我去换个装吧
Just once in my life, I would like to be myself.
人生中唯一一次做真实的自己
Too slutty.
太放荡了
Too formal.
太正式了
Excuse me, sir. Could I use your phone? Help yourself.
抱歉先生 我可以借用你的电♥话♥吗 随便用
You are gorgeous.
你太完美了
Leaving no doubt that the attack on the NSA
毫无疑问 这次对国♥家♥安♥全♥局的攻击
was part of a wider campaign to destabilise the US interests...
背后还有着一场更大的破坏美国国家利益的行动
Hey, you got Spike's voicemail.
这里是Spike的语♥音♥信箱
Hit me on the...
请留言
Honey, it's Mom. Listen. This is important.
宝贝 我是妈妈 有件重要的事跟你说
There's a man called Ariel.
有个叫Ariel的男人
He also calls himself the White Horse.
他还自称白马
I think he's trying to find you, but do not trust him. OK?
他在到处找你 但千万别相信他 好吗
God. I wish you would answer the phone, just once.
真希望你能接那么一次电♥话♥
Give me it. Give me my phone, you drunk.
快把电♥话♥还给我 还我 你个酒鬼
My house, my rules.
我的地盘我做主
No phones, no TV, no internet, till you do your chores.
除非你去做家务 否则没电♥话♥ 没电视 没网络
Now, I asked you to empty the crapper, and you didn't, so ...
我刚刚叫你把厕所给清了 你没做到
Don't you dare.
你敢
I forbid you.
我不许你这么干
Why are you such a asshole?
你怎么可以这么混♥蛋♥
Don't ever talk to me like that. I'm your father.
别用这样的态度和我讲话 我是你父亲
No, you're not. Rajesh is.
你不是 Rajesh才是
Not according to the judge.
法官可不是这么说
McNeil. It's me. Did you find Spike?
我是McNeil 是我 你找到Spike了吗
Um... Not yet. What do you mean not yet?
还没 什么叫还没
Look, I'm sure there's no need to panic,
你先别慌
but they're not at the address on the custody papers.
他们不在监护文件上的那个地址
Tim gave a false address. So Spike's missing?
Tim给了个假地址 Spike丢了
Scotty, you have to find him.
Scotty 你一定要找到他
How? What do you want me to do?
怎么找 你想我做什么
I'm doing what I can, OK? But this is a bad time.
我已经尽力了 但现在我很忙
Work is kind of crazy... I don't care!
我要忙疯了 我不管
This is your nephew! This is family!
他是你的外甥 这是家人问题
What could possibly be more important than this?
还有比这重要的东西吗
I can't tell you that. Oh, my God. You are unbelievable.
我不能说 天啊 你真不可理喻
Tell me at least that you spoke with Rajesh.
最起码告诉我你跟Rajesh谈过了
Scotty!
Scotty
It's on my list. OK?
我会去的好吗
But look, there's something else.
但是还有别的事
You are all over the news.
新闻都是关于你的事
Some guy posted a video on the web this morning
有人今天早上在网上发了段视频
and he says that you're a
他还说你是个
terrorist helping him wage war on America!
帮助他向美国宣战的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're not, are you?
你不会真的是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吧
Scotty, I'm a librarian.
Scotty 我是个图书馆管♥理♥员♥
Well, why is he saying it?
那他为什么这么说
Cos he's a publicity-seeking prick who hates me.
因为他是个寻求宣传又讨厌我的混♥蛋♥
And I think he's trying to find Spike,
我觉得他在找Spike
so me getting recaptured suits him...
我重新被捕就能帮他
Scotty?
Scotty
Scotty?
Scotty
I trusted you.
我这么相信你
You lied to me.
你居然欺骗我
How about a joke? Do you like jokes?
给你说个笑话怎样 喜欢笑话吗
Cos I have a great joke.
我有一大箩筐笑话
Why did the monk leave the monastery?
为什么和尚要离开寺庙呢
Because he was cloister-phobic.
因为他很恐惧
No? OK.
不好笑 好吧
Well, you'd laugh if you understood monastic architecture.
如果你懂寺院的你就会大笑了
Um... Gum?
要口香糖吗
Do you like gum? Jude, it's got nicotine.
你喜欢口香糖吗 Jude 这玩意含尼古丁
OK, kid, you're killing us. Can you say something?
小朋友 你真折磨人 能说句话吗
My mom told me not to talk to men like you.
妈妈告诫我不要跟你这种人说话
She says you're perverts.
她说你们都是变♥态♥
Well, maybe you will talk to me, then? OK.
那你可以跟我聊天吗 可以
What's a pervert? Yeah, what's a pervert?
什么是变♥态♥ 对 什么是变♥态♥
Ah, goodness.
我的天
Yes...
嗯
It's a person who does things in funny ways.
变♥态♥就是用搞笑的方法做事的人
Oh. Like a clown? Yes, sort of like a clown.
哦 像小丑那样吗 是的 跟小丑差不多
I know. Did you ever play thumb war?
对了 你有没有玩过拇指大战
Here, give me your hand.
来 把手给我
One, two, three, four,
一 二 三 四
I declare the thumb war.
拇指大战现在开始
Now, my thumb chases yours, yes?
我的拇指来按你的
Those people downstairs are funny, aren't they?
楼下那帮人很搞笑 不是吗
They're idiots.
他们都是蠢货
They think I'm going to save them. Oh, but you're not?
他们以为我会救他们 哦 但你不会救吗
Of course not. I can't even cross the road on my own yet.
当然救不了 我连自己过马路都还不会
So, why do they say that?
那么他们为什么那么说
They think I'm God's daughter.
他们觉得我是上帝的女儿
And are you? Of course not.
那么你是吗 当然不是
She's my daughter. Come here. Mum!
她是我女儿 过来 妈妈
It's OK, Mummy's OK. You're all right.
没事的 妈妈没事 你不会有事
You stay away from her.
你们离她远点
I wish I...had drugs!
我希望我 有药
Why would anyone do this naturally?
怎么会有人选择自然分娩
I think we're nearly there, OK?
我觉得应该快生出来了
It's OK, I think we're nearly there.
没事的 就快完事儿了
OK, this is the one. This is the one! OK?
好了 就看这一下了 就这一下
I need you to push, push, push, push, push, push, push.
我需要你用力 用力 用力 用力
You can do it. This is it.
你可以的 快出来了
That's it, that's it, push, push, push, push, push!
出来了 出来了 用力 用力 用力
What's the...matter?
怎么了
Breathe.
呼吸啊
You know you want to. Come on, come on.
你是想呼吸的 拜托
This world is not so bad.
这个世界没有那么糟糕
There's still stuff worth fighting for.
还是有很多值得为之奋斗的东西的
Yes, there is. There's still stuff worth fighting for.
是的 这个世界上还是有很多值得为之奋斗的东西的
There's still stuff worth fighting for.
还是有很多值得为之奋斗的东西的
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天哪
That's it. You practice using those lungs. OK.
就是这样 你好好练习用肺呼吸 很好
There's Mummy.
妈妈在这儿呢
My son.
我的儿子
My little boy.
我的小男孩
He's awesome. Yeah, he is, isn't he?
他好可爱 对啊 他很可爱不是吗
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表