剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
Operation Saviour continues to advance at an astounding pace.
救世计划正以令人惊叹的速度进行着
Ever since waking up, I hear this voice.
自从我醒来 就听到了一个声音
Here. I want you to have this.
给 我希望你能拿着这个
I put where I live at the bottom.
我把我的住址写在下面了
You can come with me, you know.
你可以和我一起走的
I got my people and you got yours.
我有我的家人 你有你的
He'll be dead before I even hit the...
你的子弹打到我之前我就能打死
First, we get rid of the evidence.
首先 我们得清除痕迹
Jamie is divine, Dave.
Jamie是神圣的 Dave
As his closest disciple, I'm sure you know that.
作为他最亲近的门徒你应该很清楚这一点
I'm going back to Slough.
我要回斯劳
I don't know who we are any more.
我都认不清我们是谁了
See that? That's what's going to kill everyone.
看到了吗 这就是随时可能
Any second now.
毁灭一切的罪魁祸首
Yeah. It's Judgment Day.
没错 审判日到了
The actual Apocalypse.
真正的启示录降临了
And where am I? In Slough.
你问我在哪儿 我在斯劳镇
Or, rather, under Slough,
更确切地说 是在斯劳地下
watching it on telly.
看着电视里的一切
One minute, now...
再过一分钟
these pictures coming live to us from Hubble.
我们看到的是哈勃太空望远镜拍摄的直播画面
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
"Cheer up, stop looking so miserable."
"振作点 别这么郁闷了"
But if these were your new housemates,
但是如果这些人是你的新室友
you'd be feeling exactly the same way.
你会像我一样郁闷的
It's time to brace ourselves... to say goodbye.
是时候打起精神来说声再见了
Everything is in hand, and I mean everything...
一切都准备就绪了 所有的一切
water, medicine, food.
水 药品 食物
Your favourite, tuna chunks. Welcome to your new home.
你的最爱 金枪鱼块 欢迎来到你的新家
Let's hope you never need it.
当然还是希望你永远用不上
This is wonderful. Above and beyond the call of duty, Dr Samuel.
太棒了 远远超出你的职责范围了 Samuel医生
Well, it is my job to keep you alive, right?
我的职责就是让你好好活着 对不
Now, would you like to see your room?
现在要不要去看看你的房♥间
Our room!
是我们的房♥间
You wouldn't want me getting lonely, would you?
你不会想让我一个人孤零零的吧
Right. Yes...
是的 当然
Except for the blood,
除了血浆
everything is in hand.
一切都就绪了
Special delivery from Ameri...
美国的特别快递
Fuck me. Sorry, are we interrupting?
我靠 不好意思 打扰你们了
No. Show me.
没事 给我看看
Funny-looking thing, isn't he?
长的挺好笑 是不是
Still, it's what's on the inside that counts, I suppose.
不过重要的是他身体里面的东西 对吧
Let's check his blood.
给他验验血吧
What do we do if he's not clean?
如果他不纯净怎么办
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Oh, yes! Welcome to Slough, home shit home!
太好了 欢迎来到斯劳 家啊狗窝一样的家
Good to be back, right?
回来真好 是吧
I'll take that as a "Maybe".
我就当你的意思是"也许"吧
Jamie? Jamie, is that you?
Jamie Jamie 是你吗
Argh!
啊哈
Oh, it is you! Oh, ho-ho!
真是你啊
Oh, I have missed you so much.
我想死你了
Come here! Oh...
过来
I missed you too, Mum.
我也很想你 妈妈
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么呢
Ah. Well. Um...
这个嘛
It turns out that that wall I knocked down was structural.
原来我打通的那堵墙是承重墙
You don't mind me staying here, do you?
你不介意我住这儿吧
Jamie?
Jamie
What is it, love?
怎么了 亲爱的
Um... What's happened with Layla?
呃 Layla到底是怎么回事
It seems she...
她可能
Hey! All right, Paula?
嘿 你好吗 Paula
I've returned to resume
我回来继续
our "Will-they-won't-they" Romantic tango.
咱们"分分合合"的戏码了
What's she doing here?
她来做什么
Um, is she not... ? I was just getting to that.
呃 她不是 我正要和你说
Jamie's very upset. He needs his mother.
Jamie很心烦 他需要他的母亲
Which one's mine?
哪间房♥是我的
So... why aren't you looking for my mom?
为什么你不去找我妈妈呢
If it was vice-versa, she'd be busting a gut for you.
如果情况反过来 她绝对会为你两肋插刀的
What do you want me to do? Try?
你想要我怎么样 起码试试啊
But that'd take guts, I guess.
但是我想你得很有种才行
You were too chicken shit to even come out.
你胆小得连出柜都不敢
We're just very private people. We don't all need to wave a flag.
我们是注重个人隐私 我们不需要大肆宣扬
She's your twin. How do you even sleep at night?
她是你的双胞胎姐姐 你晚上怎么睡的着
Son of a...
狗♥娘♥养♥的
OK... are you going to go look for her?
好吧 你要去找她了吗
You know, he's right. How do I sleep?
他说得对 我怎么还能睡的着
I... I don't... I haven't even...
我 我没 我都没
God, I feel like my head is gonna explode.
天哪 我觉得我的头快爆♥炸♥了
I mean, look at us.
看看咱们俩
Our own home and this is the only place
在我们自己家里头
where we can get any kind of privacy.
却要到这里才能得到一点私人空间
Hey, I need you to calm down.
嘿 冷静点
How? Two days ago, I nearly killed a guy.
怎么冷静 两天前我差点杀了个人
We don't even know where he is. OK, I'm on that.
我们都不知道他在哪儿 我在查了
Who is this?
这是谁啊
Who am I? Hey...
我是谁 嘿
Are you guys doing it?
你俩搞上了吗
I need to drop a deuce.
我要拉粑粑
Can you hurry up? Please.
请你们快点好不
Do you remember that chat we had about starting a family?
还记得咱俩关于要孩子的谈话吗
I'm so glad you won that.
真庆幸那会儿你说服了我
Come on! Hurry up!
拜托 快点
I'm joined now by Professor Lot
现在我们连线这项有争议的
who's running the controversial drug trials.
药物实验负责人Lot教授
Professor Lot, what's the purpose, then, of this drug?
Lot教授 这种药物的作用是什么呢
Nocturnapram works on our body's Vitamin D receptors.
诺托普伦作用于体内的维生素D受体
It'll enable us to live without sunlight for up to two years,
能让我们在没有阳光的情况下存活两年
which, assuming we can survive the initial impact,
假设我们在初始撞击后存活了下来
will help sustain human life during the dust cloud.
该药物可以保证人类依然能在尘雾中继续生存
But come on... human guinea pigs?
但是 要用人体实验吗
Look, the only way we can get Nocturnapram to market in time
唯一能让诺托普伦及时投入市场的办法
is to go straight to human trial.
就是直接开始人体实验
This is Russian roulette, isn't it?
这就像俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘啊 对不
I mean, people have died in your tests.
毕竟有人死于你的实验
OK... thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
We simply don't have...
我们只是还没有
As if we weren't depressed enough already.
好像我们还不够郁闷似的
What sort of muppet signs up for a drug trial?
什么样的傻瓜才会去参加药物实验啊
There won't be enough to go round when it's finished.
实验结束的时候药物会不够的
If you volunteer, your family goes to the front of the queue.
如果你自愿参加 你的家人可以优先获得药物
Some people like the idea of doing things for others, Paula.
有的人就是乐于助人 Paula
Said the woman who left her son in a cardboard box.
把自己儿子扔在纸箱里的人还有脸说
Mum, stop.
妈妈 别说了
Well, I'm sorry, love... Oi!
对不起 亲爱的 嘿
He said, "Mum".
他说"妈妈"
It's me he's telling off, not you.
他在跟我说 不是你
OK. I'm late.
好了 我要迟到了
It says "Collect four tokens and get a free skipping rope."
上面说"收集四枚代币换取一个免费的跳绳"
Either of you... skip?
你俩 跳绳吗
Do you want to come inside? It's warmer.
要进来吗 里面暖和点
Husband's missing... since the comet.
知道彗星的消息以后 我丈夫失踪了
I can't pay my mortgage this month.
这个月我付不起贷款了
And I've been coming every day, but you've been shut.
我每天都来 但是你们都关门
Let's have a look.
让我们看看
It's all fine. It's been paid.
没问题 已经付过了
But, um...
但是 呃
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表