剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
entombed in your own bank vault...
把你埋葬在你自己的保险库里
a tedious suburban end to a tedious suburban life.
把你乏味的城郊生活终结在这个乏味之处
What have I ever done to you?
我对你做过什么你要这样对我
You know what it was like
你知道从小到大
to grow up being told how much better you were?
都被告知你比我更优秀是种什么感觉吗
Mum used to call you her "Special boy".
妈过去还管你叫她的"独一无二"
Said she gave you up cos you deserved better.
因为值得更好的生活才把你送走
So I cyber-stalked you...
所以我一直在网络上跟踪你
to find out what all the fuss was about.
想看看你到底是怎么一回事
Only you weren't special.
结果发现你毫无长处
You were average.
不过是个平庸小卒
And I kept you that way.
所以我让你永无出头之日
You know, the only thing
你知道么 比在斯劳
sadder than being a bank manager in Slough...
当银行经理还可悲的事情
is playing a game
就是你玩一个游戏
where your avatar is a Slough bank manager.
而你在游戏中的化身是个斯劳的银行经理
And then having to watch...
你还要眼睁睁的看着
as your wife falls in love with him.
你的老婆和他坠入爱河
Don't!
闭嘴
So, you met Grandma, then.
你已经见过外婆了吧
She's a dear, isn't she?
她可亲极了 不是吗
Sadly, I burnt my bridges there but, luckily, you didn't.
可惜的是我亲手断送了和她的关系 但你没有
So all I need do to survive is pretend to be you.
所以我要想活命的方法就是假装成你
I've realised
我现在才明白
Doofus wasn't a game.
之前那不是一个游戏
It was a rehearsal.
是一场排练
I've watched you for so long.
我关注了你太长时间
I know how you talk...
我知道你怎么说话
... how you move.
怎么走路
I know how you think.
我甚至了解你的思维方式
So I'm gonna go now,
所以我现在
Find Frankie... Layla,
就要去找Frankie和Layla
And enjoy my night in the honeymoon suite.
在蜜月套房♥里享受属于我的夜晚
Leave them alone...
放过她们
... please.
求你了
Ok...
好了
If you're gonna be him...
如果要假装做他
you're gonna have to face this.
你就必须面对这些
Germs cannot get you.
细菌伤不了你的
Ok.
好的
Yeah.
就这样
Ok.
没错
Jamie, why are you stroking the bank?
Jamie 你干嘛抚摸银行
See? I knew it was more than a job for him. It's a fetish.
看吧 我就说这对他来说不仅是份工作 他痴迷这些
Sex money.
拿身体换工资
What you even doing here? Where's Layla?
你还在这干嘛 Layla呢
J... just...
我
wanted to say goodbye.
我只是想来告别
And clear out my desk.
收拾我的桌子
That is so you!
你这也太典型了
Captain Anal strikes again.
神经质又犯了
I am what I am.
没办法
So why are you here?
你们怎么来了
Well, um...
这个 呃
We've been bucket listing and we've got some news for you, Jamie.
我们之前一直在列遗愿清单 而现在给你带来一个大新闻
After having several small sherries...
几杯雪利酒下肚
David here...
David他
has asked me to be his good lady wife.
他向我求婚了
And I...have said yes.
而我 答应了他
We're getting married!
我们就要结婚了
No, Mum, you're not.
不 妈 不行
I forbid it.
我不同意
Our family's already weird enough without that as my step-dad.
咱们家已经够奇怪的了 他还要来做我的继父
I told you he'd be like this.
我告诉过你他会这样
Like what? Sane?!
我怎样了 过于理智吗
You don't even like him.
你压根都不喜欢他
Every morning on the way to school, same lecture...
以前我每天早上上学路上 你都要说
"Why do you hang out with Dave? He's a loser, he drags you down."
"你不要再和David混在一起了 他那么差劲 会带坏你"
And now suddenly he's marriage material?
怎么现在他就突然成了你结婚对象了
Oh, for God's sake! Stop being... so...
我的老天 别再这么
Jamie-ish!
别这么Jamie范了
It's the end of the world, what does it matter?
这世界都要完蛋了 谁还在乎这些
What does it matter? She's my mum!
我在乎 她可是我妈啊
Just... Look, just come here.
来 过来
Come on. Mate! Hey, don't fight it. Come on.
得了 伙计 别别扭了 过来
Come on, come here. Listen.
来 听我说
I promise to be the best father I can be for you.
我保证我一定会尽我所能做个好爸爸
Paula, come on. Come on, let's have ourselves a Jamie sandwich.
Paula 来给我们的小Jamie一个拥抱
Come on. Oh...
来 哦
Please, Jamie.
求你了 Jamie
You know I've always wanted to get married
你知道我一直都想再婚
and it would mean the
而且你如果能挽着我走进教堂
world to me if you walked me down the aisle.
对我来说意义太重大了
Plus it'd take our minds off all this dying stuff.
而且这能让我们先不去想什么地球毁灭
Huh?
好吗
OK, Mum, I'll do it.
好吧 妈 我同意了
Yes! I knew you'd come round.
太好了 我就知道你会理解的
I love you, Jamie.
我爱你 Jamie
I love you, too, Mum.
我也爱你 妈
How the hell are we gonna do this? We just walk straight in.
我们到底要怎么做才行 就走进去
Now shut up and try to look butch.
现在闭嘴 装的狠一点
Open the damn gate.
快点开门
Sir, can I help you? Hell is everybody?
长官 需要我帮助吗 人都他妈去哪了
Sir, they, er... They left, sir. They left?!
他们 呃 他们都离开了 都走了
That's a disgrace. Why are you smiling?
简直是耻辱 你笑什么
Sir, I'm not smiling, sir.
我没有笑 长官
Are you calling me a liar? I say you're smiling
你的意思是我说谎了 我说你刚才在笑
and I say you're proud of the cowardice of your regiment!
我说你是在为你们军团的懦弱而感到骄傲
Guardhouse, now!
带我去禁闭室 马上
This is the guardhouse, sir.
这就是禁闭室
Well, open the door, then!
那就把门打开啊
Sir, sir, you're not allowed to...
长官 您不能
Do not tell me where I can and cannot go, son.
小子 不要对我指手画脚
Now, open that cell, I've got orders from the President.
现在马上给我打开牢门 我有总统的许可
No, sir, I can't, I have orders.
不行 长官 我有命令
From me!
命令由我下达
Don't make me go Mount Vesuvius on you,
别让我对着你火山爆发
Son, or is that what you want?
还是说你就是想自找麻烦 小子
You want me to erupt and spray my hot, molten lava upon you?!
你想被我炙热熔融的岩浆淹没吗
Ask yourself, is that what you really want?! To be my Pompeii?!
问问你自己 你想要这样吗 你想要庞贝一样的下场吗
I... I don't exactly know what that is,
我 我不太懂您说的这些
sir, but I don't think so.
但我想我不是要找麻烦
Then open the door.
那就把门开开
Ok.
好
McNeil... today is your lucky day.
McNeil 今天是你的幸运日
We have to get Leanne. Shut up and keep moving.
我们必须带上Leanne 闭上你的嘴往前走
I can't just leave her.
我们不能就这么丢下她
Hey, er, open her cell!
嘿 打开她的牢门
I don't take orders from you.
你没有权利命令我
The hell is this? You heard her, open the other cell.
这是怎么回事 你听见了 打开那边的门
I said open the door.
我说拿开那边的门
You heard the man.
你听见他的话了
Be a good boy now.
乖乖听话
Sir, I'm gonna need to see those orders. Open it.
长官 我需要查看许可令 开门
Sir...
长官
I cannot comply unless you show me those orders.
除非看到许可令 否则我不能执行
Show me the orders!
拿出许可令
Don't do this, Private.
你不能这样 二等兵
Ah!
啊
Scotty, look at me! Oh, my God!
Scotty 看着我 哦 天哪
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表