剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
On three.
数到三
One...
一
Two...
二
Three.
三
It's alright. Everything's alright.
没事的 一切都会没事的
What is that?
那是什么
I figured you'd have some half-arsed plan up your sleeve,
我猜到你会背后留一手
so I thought it only right to go tit-for-tat.
所以我觉得要以牙还牙才对
Just keep in mind, whatever it is you're planning,
只要记住 不管你有什么计划
you do not want me to let go of this button!
你是绝对不会希望我放开这个按钮的
It's in the giraffe.
在长颈鹿里呢
Uh-oh!
啊哦
Looks like you brought a gun to a bomb fight!
看起来你打算用枪对付炸♥弹♥咯
Schoolboy error, Jamie.
低级错误啊 Jamie
Schoolboy error!
低级错误
Think this through.
好好想清楚
You shoot, I let go.
你开枪 我就放手
Boom!!
嘭
Drop the gun.
把枪放下
That's it.
这就对了
And whatever else you've got planned, don't even think about it.
不管你还有什么计划 都别想了
OK. Just tell me what to do to keep her safe
好吧 告诉我怎么做能保证她安全
and I'll do it. Tell me.
我会做的 告诉我
Whatever it is, whatever it is, just tell me.
什么都行 什么都行 告诉我
Put it on. Ariel, no!
把它戴上 Ariel 别
I'm only doing this because I love you.
我做这些都是因为爱你
I just want us to be a normal married couple.
我只想我们做一对正常的夫妻
And that means losing the other husband!
那就意味着除掉另一个丈夫
I'm not a bad man!
我不是坏人
You just...
是你
You make me do bad things!
你逼我做坏事的
You look like such a bad end!
你看起来就有个悲惨的下场
Now, get on your knees!
现在给我跪下
OK, Frankie.
好了 Frankie
Go to your mum.
去找你妈妈
Come on, Frankie.
快来 Frankie
Come on, sweetheart. It's OK. Come to me. Come on.
来吧 宝贝 没事的 到我这来 过来
Uncle Ariel... I said, "Go to your mum!"
Ariel叔叔 我说了 去找你妈妈
I've eaten too many sweets.
我糖吃的太多了
Don't you dare!
你敢
Aghh!
啊
Jamie! Jamie!
Jamie Jamie
Run! Get out of here!
快跑 离开这
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Having a cuddle with my long-lost brother!
跟我好久不见的弟弟拥抱啊
We've had our differences, but I'm sure we can iron them out!
我们是有点分歧 但我相信是可以解决的
Go on! Let go of the button!
来啊 放开按钮
I dare you!
有种就放开
Ok. Ok.
好吧 好吧
What exactly are we doing here? What's your plan?
我们到底在干什么 你的计划呢
Sooner or later, you're gonna get tired. True.
你迟早会体力不支的 没错
Then again, sooner or later, I'm gonna wet myself
然而 迟早我会尿裤子的
and you hate mess, don't you?
而你最讨厌混乱 不是吗
So how are you gonna cope with my wee trickling down your leg?
那你打算怎么处理我洒在你腿上的尿液呢
Nice try, Jamie!
想得美 Jamie
Nice try!
想得美
But the doofus was never gonna win at Doofus.
但在"蠢蛋"这个游戏中 蠢蛋永远都不会赢的
Any last words?
有什么遗言吗
Go on, beg!
来吧 求我
Nothing?
没有吗
Kind of appropriate.
真是恰当好处
Even your death is anti-climactic!
你就算死也是这么平淡无奇
Ariel!
Ariel
Dad, you were awesome!
爸爸 你真棒
You can't be here. It's not safe.
你不能待在这 这不安全
It's OK. Uncle Ariel ran away.
没关系的 Ariel叔叔跑了
He's gone. He's gone. He's gone.
他走了 他走了
I helped, didn't I? With my sick.
我也帮忙了 对吧 我的呕吐物
Yes. So no more sweets for you.
没错 所以你不许再吃糖了
Ever.
永远不许
Aw! Dad?
噢 爸爸
Well, that's the end of the giraffe outfit, then.
看来长颈鹿套装就这么毁了
Mum, I know you've got spares.
妈妈 我知道你有备用的
What?
啥
What the hell's taking so long?
为什么要等这么久
I just asked them to triple-check their calculations.
我让他们把运算结果检查了三遍
Shanghai.
上海
Repeat. Shanghai.
重复一遍 上海
Well?
怎么样
Did it work?
起作用了吗
Mr President, I'm afraid Operation Saviour has failed.
总统先生 恐怕救世计划失败了
We diverted it, but not enough.
我们将彗星撞偏了轨道 但是并不够
It's still going to hit Earth.
它还是会撞上地球
Scotty, get him out of here as soon as you can.
Scotty 尽快把他带走
Mr President. Mr President, this way.
总统先生 总统先生 这边走
All external comms down.
对外通讯信♥号♥♥全部切断
They've cut us off!
他们把我们的信♥号♥♥切断了
Get back!
回去
OK. We're just getting some breaking news here.
好了 我们刚刚收到一条重大新闻
And it's the news we've all been hoping for.
这是我们一直期望听到的
We have official confirmation from Mission Control
我们得到了地面控制中心的官方确认
that Operation Saviour has succeeded.
救世计划成功了
That's wrong! All wrong!
那是假的 全是假的
For your own good, stand back!
为了你自己好 回去
And a tweet here from Jacob Gardiner,
还有一条来自救世计划科学家
one of the Saviour scientists.
Jacob Gardiner的推特
He just says, "We did it! Hashtag, you're welcome Earth."
他说 "我们做到了 不用谢 地球"
What the hell's that? I didn't tweet that!
这他妈是啥 我没发这个
Who's doing this?
是谁干的
You son of a bitch! You lied to me!
你个混♥蛋♥ 你骗我
Hello!
喂
Is Sister Celine here?
请问Celine修女在吗
No, no, no, no, Father. Get out. You cannot be here.
不不不 神父 出去 你不能来这
She has made her choice, Father.
她已经做出决定了 神父
Is it always like this in here?
这里总是这个样子吗
Haven't you heard? The world is saved!
你没听说吗 世界被拯救了
Yes. I will drink to that. We have a future!
是的 为这个干杯 我们有未来了
Which is why I need to speak with her.
这也就是我为什么要跟她说话
Haven't you hurt her enough? Yes, I have.
您伤她伤的还不够吗 我是伤害了她
That's why I'm here. No. Sorry, Father.
所以我才会来这 不行 抱歉 神父
Please. Give her this.
拜托 把这个交给她
Tell her I'm done.
告诉她我不干了
And now that there's a future, I want to spend it with my wife.
而且既然有未来了 我想和我的妻子一起度过
Yes. We were married.
是的 我们结婚了
Isn't it amazing? And we haven't had a honeymoon!
是不是太棒了 我们还没度蜜月呢
We will go to Florence and
我们要去佛罗伦萨
we will tourist the shit out of that place!
把那里玩他娘个遍
You don't have to say "Shit". But try to convey my passion.
你不用说"他娘" 但是请务必转达我的热情
Always wanted to visit a convent.
一直想来女修道院看看
This is exactly as I hoped it would be!
和我希望的一模一样
Party on!
继续嗨吧
A little more on my forehead. It looks shiny.
再给我额头打点粉 看上去太油了
Seven salty sailors sailed the seven seas.
八百标兵奔北坡
Seven salty sailors sailed the seven seas.
北坡炮兵并排跑
Seventy-seven salty sailors sailed the seven seas.
炮兵怕把标兵碰
Are you comfortable with the speech, sir?
您演讲没问题吧 长官
Sure! I've done this a million times!
当然 这种事我做的多了
Five, four...
五 四
My fellow citizens,
我亲爱的公民们
I am proud to be speaking
我很自豪地在救世计划地面控制中心
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表