剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
Frankie. Frankie.
Frankie Frankie
Me and Daddy need to talk. Why don't you show Uncle Dave
我和爸爸需要谈谈 你给Dave叔叔看看
where we pump the poo out.
我们是怎么把便便抽出去的
Yay, poo pump!
耶 便便泵
She's great.
她太棒了
I just...
我只是
I shouldn't be meeting her at Lego.
我不该在玩乐高的时候遇见她
I missed out on rattles and potties and hungry caterpillars.
我错过了她玩拨浪鼓 学用便盆 还有看儿童图书
Look, before we do this, I have to know how you found us.
听着 在细聊之前 我需要知道你怎么找到我们的
It's really important for Frankie's sake.
这非常重要 为了Frankie
A nun and a priest helped you in Poland. Frankie gave them this.
一个修女和神父在波兰帮助了你 Frankie给了他们这个
She wrote your town on it. But how did you get it?
她把你们的镇子写上去了 可你怎么拿到的
Funny story.
有趣的故事
It turns out the priest is my dad.
没想到那个神父是我的爸爸
See here's what confuses me.
这就是让我困惑的地方
Our wedding. It's you and me.
我们的婚礼 你和我
And then there's this.
但是还有这个
And this is you...
这是你
... with him.
和他
Oh, God, you know about Ariel.
天啊 你知道Ariel的事了
OK, erm... I know this looks bad but...
好吧 呃 我知道这看起来不妙 可是
Actually there is no but.
其实没有可是了
It's just bad.
的确不妙
Can we not do this here?
我们能别在这儿说吗
It's just you get a bit shouty and high pitched when you're upset
只是你每次不开心就变得大吵大闹 声音高八度
and I don't want Frankie to hear. Please. I...
我不想让Frankie听见 拜托了
Frankie. Me and Daddy are just going for a little walk, OK?
Frankie 我和爸爸出去散散步 好吗
Uncle Dave's going to look after you.
Dave叔叔会照顾你的
How long are you going to be?
你们要去多久
It's just that when she hits me with the giraffe
就是 每次她拿长颈鹿砸我
it actually really hurts.
真的很疼
Yay, let's play giraffe slaps!
耶 我们来玩长颈鹿巴掌
We could...
我们可以
How far are we going? How shouty am I going to get?
我们要走多远 我会有多生气吼多大声
Let's just go another couple of miles, shall we?
咱们再走个几英里吧 好吗
In the interests of full disclosure, I think
为了开诚布公 我觉得你们有必要知道
I should tell you that we are from the Vatican. I'm a priest.
我们来自梵蒂冈 我是个神父
And Celine is a nun.
Celine是个修女
Right. Got fed up with celibacy, did you?
没错 受够了禁欲的生活 对吧
Can't blame you. Very unhealthy.
怪不得你 那样不健康
No, no, we actually came to investigate you.
不不 我们其实是来调查你的
Of course you did! No. Absolutely that's why we're here.
当然是了 不 真的是这个原因
Oh, come on.
你们够了
Be honest with yourselves.
别欺骗自己了
The way you two look at each other? Whoo-hoo-hoo!
你们看对方的眼神哟
I can see it.
我能看出来
The levels have opened you up.
阶段训练已经打开了你的心灵
You're ready for love, honey.
你已经准备好投身爱情了 亲爱的
Now I expect you two want to start with each other but don't be shy now.
现在呢 你俩可以从彼此开始 不过 不必害羞
It's more of a buffet than a set menu.
我们这里更像是自助餐 任君品尝
You know how to drive one of these things?
你会开这玩意儿吗
Oh, not really.
不会
But I am Italian.
不过 我可是意大利人啊
Right.
没错
I've been calling. Why the hell aren't you answering the phone?
我一直给你打电♥话♥ 你♥他♥妈♥的怎么不接
We're a little busy.
我们有点忙
The DST. We need to check the Daylight Savings Time.
夏令时 我们得查一下夏令时
We did, like 12 times already. No, no, no.
我们都查了12遍了 不 不 不
We have Daylight Savings Time
我们有夏令时没错
but the Russians... The Russians don't.
可是俄♥罗♥斯♥ 俄♥罗♥斯♥没有啊
Guys, guys.
伙计们
Your president, he doesn't like the gays
你们的总统先生 他不喜欢同性恋
and he doesn't like daylight savings. He got rid of it last year.
也不喜欢夏令时 他去年就废除这项政策了
Yes? Correct? Yes? Yes! Thank you. Yes. OK?
是吗 对不对 是 没错吧 谢谢你 废除了
So I'm sure that we've taken it into account
我相信我们应该把这个问题考虑进去了
but can we please just check it, the way that their code speaks to ours?
不过 保险起见 我们还是再查一遍双方代码嵌合 好吗
Because otherwise the secondary engine ignition
一旦出错 不管他妈的是什么令时
will be about an hour late, or an hour early, whatever the fuck Daylight Savings Time is.
二号♥引擎的点火装置会推迟或提前一小时发动
Scotty, where have you been? No! Not now. I'm busy.
Scotty 你刚才去哪了 现在没空 我很忙
There, right there.
那儿 就是那里
Shit, you were right.
该死 你说对了
OK, people, we need to rewrite this interface now!
好了 同志们 我们得重写接口程序
OK, so the boat is the Earth and I'm that naughty comet, all right?
船是地球 我是那颗淘气的彗星 对吧
Yeah, and I'm Operation Saviour. Oh, really?
对 而我就是救世号♥ 哦 是吗
Well, I bet you can't save the world.
我敢打赌 你绝对救不了地球
Yes my real name was Hawkwind.
没错 我的真名是Hawkwind
I grew up on the commune with Ariel.
我和Ariel一同在公社长大
I hated it so I ran away with him as soon as I could.
我讨厌那里 所以我迫不及待地和他一起跑了
And... stupidly married him.
并且 愚蠢地嫁给了他
I was only 18.
我那时才18岁
I thought I was in love but I was young and lonely
我以为那就是爱 可我当时年轻又孤单
and I wanted to belong somewhere.
我想找个归宿
If you're looking for sympathy... No, I'm not. I'm not.
假如你是要获取我的同情 不 我不是那个意思
I'm just trying to help you understand how I could have fucked up so spectacularly.
我只是想让你明白 我到底是怎么落到这般田地
Ariel had a real chip on his shoulder about you
Ariel视你为眼中钉 肉中刺
because your mum was always going on about how special you were
因为你妈妈总是念叨你有多么的特别
and it made him feel like shit. So...
这些话让他很不爽 所以
So he invented a computer game...
他发明了一个电脑游戏
... called Doofus.
叫做"蠢蛋"
You were the main character in it.
你就是游戏的主角
I don't understand.
我不明白
He hacked everything without you realising.
他入侵了你的一切 但你毫不知情
Your whole life, so credit records, e-mails,
你的整个生活 信用记录 电子邮件
he fiddled with everything to mess it up.
他搅乱了所有事情
Like what?
比如
Like screwing with your exam results.
比如改掉你的考试成绩
So you could have gone to university.
你本来是可以上大学的
Those rejection letters were all Ariel.
那些拒绝信 都是Ariel搞的鬼
And you knew?
你都知道
I was young and stupid, and I never thought of you as a real person with feelings.
我当时太年轻 太傻 我从没把你当成一个有真情实感的人看待
And then one day, we were talking about how you had never had a girlfriend.
直到有一天 我们说起来 你从来没有女朋友
So you invented one for me?
所以 你们为我造了一个
Yeah.
是的
Layla.
Layla
We set up a meet cute.
我们设计了一个美丽的邂逅
I got in the lift with you and Ariel hacked it, made it break down for a few hours.
我和你一起进入电梯 然后Ariel侵入电梯系统 让它瘫痪几个小时
But when I met you,
可是 当我认识了你
you were so lovely, and the joke wasn't funny any more, because everything about you...
你是那么的可爱 以往那些恶作剧都不再有趣了 因为你
was so genuine.
是如此的真实
And being Layla felt so much better than being Hawkwind.
而且 作为Layla的感觉比当Hawkwind好太多了
So I split up with Ariel and I fooled myself.
所以 我跟Ariel分开了 自欺欺人
I thought Doofus was over,
我以为"蠢蛋"游戏结束了
and I thought I could just be with you and be happy and just be Layla.
我以为自己能成为Layla和你幸福地生活下去
And then?
然后呢
And then he showed up on our honeymoon.
然后他在我们度蜜月时出现了
Said he'd been biding his time, but that sooner or later, we'd be punished.
他说他一直在耐心等待 迟早有一天 我们会有报应的
And he was scary. Like, eyes bulgy, proper psycho.
他太吓人了 瞪着眼 像疯子一样
And to add to everything, I'd just found out I was pregnant.
再加上 当时我刚发现自己怀孕
And I panicked.
我慌了
I... I thought if I just disappeared...
我想 如果我消失了
I could protect the baby from him and protect you.
就能保护孩子还有你不受他打扰
Everything was a lie.
一切都是谎言
No. No, everything started as a lie,
不 不 一切是以谎言开始
but we turned into something real.
可是我们的感情千真万确
Cos I did love you, Jamie.
因为我真的爱你 Jamie
And when we said our wedding vows, I meant every word.
当我们宣读结婚誓词时 我每一句话都是真心的
You were the best thing that ever happened to me.
你是我生命中最美好的事
Funny, cos you were the worst.
有趣 你是我生命中最糟的
I want details.
我要听详情
And I don't care if it takes all night, you are going to tell me everything.
就算会耗一晚我也不在乎 你得把事情讲清楚
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表