剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
A false messiah is a false messiah.
假救世主就是假的
If the press found out about this...
如果媒体知道了我们的对话
This conversation is held in the strictest confidence.
这次谈话的内容必须高度保密
Why am I even on a military base?
我为什么会在军事基地
The President imposed a state of emergency.
总统宣布进入紧急状态
I had a few legal issues back in the '80s.
我在80年代有过几个法律上的问题
I was innocent but I had to disappear.
我是无辜的 但不得不消失一段时间
Jamie, I'm Father Jude.
Jamie 我是Jude神父
Your father, Jude.
你的父亲 Jude
Mr President, I'm afraid Operation Saviour has failed.
总统先生 救世计划恐怕是失败了
The comet's still going
彗星还是会撞上地球
to hit Earth but we can't let the world know.
但我们不能让世人知晓
It gives me great pleasure to formally announce
我怀着无比的欣慰 正式宣布
the unqualified success of Operation Saviour.
救世主行动圆♥满♥成功
See that? That's the end of life as we know it.
看到了吗 这便是我们所知的生命的终结
Yep, it's the end of the world.
是 这就是世界的终结
The actual apocalypse.
真正的启示录降临了
And where am I?
你问我在哪儿
I'm deep under the suburbs of suburbia,
我在郊区的郊区的地下深处
watching it on telly.
通过电视看着这一切
One minute now. One minute.
再过一分钟 再过一分钟
These pictures coming live to us from Hubble.
我们看到的是哈勃太空望远镜拍摄的直播画面
And to think, just a few short days ago, we were all so happy,
难以想象 就在短短几天前 我们都还那么的快乐
planning for a future that didn't exist.
规划着我们并不存在的未来
What fools we were.
我们真傻啊
Thank you all for watching. I hope we'll meet again.
感谢你们的收看 希望我们能再见
What fools.
真傻啊
Aw, come on, enough with the conspiracy theories, huh?
得了吧 阴谋论说够了吧
Just enjoy the party, pal. The world's safe, end of story.
好好享受派对就够了哥们儿 世界很安全 就是这样
Yeah? Well, if everything's OK
是吗 要是真的没事的话
why hasn't the state of emergency been lifted, huh?
为什么没有解除紧急状态
And where are the Saviour scientists? If I'd saved the world,
还有那些救世专家去哪儿了 要是我拯救了世界
I'd be expecting banquets at the White House.
肯定有顿白宫晚宴等着我吧
And the President...
还有总统
Can we turn this off?
能把它关了吗
I forgot my curling irons.
啊 我忘带卷发棒了
There are some in the bunker.
地堡里面有一些
See, the First Lady's undergoing menopause,
那啥 第♥一♥夫♥人♥正处于更年期
so... from a genetic perspective it makes sense...
所以 从基因的角度来看这个选择才
You really don't have to explain, sir.
你真的不需要解释 先生
I understand. Perfectly.
我理解 完全理解
Seven billion people going about their lives...
七十亿人忙于他们自己的生活
... oblivious to what's in store.
对将要发生的事毫无察觉
Poor bastards.
可怜的混♥蛋♥们
This report about Jude is all wrong.
这篇关于Jude的报告完全是错误的
It was not like this.
情况并不是这样的
He was excited, full of hope.
他当时很兴奋 满怀希望
He'd just resigned from the priesthood.
他刚刚辞去神职
He was having a breakdown, Celine. No, he was not.
他的精神完全崩溃了 Celine 不 他没有
He'd broken his vows,
他破了戒
was racked with guilt over your affair.
对于你俩的情事他饱受愧疚的折磨
The fact is, he committed suicide.
事实就是 他自杀了
The coroner found no evidence of foul play.
验尸官没有发现任何异常
The important thing is, you mustn't blame yourself for his death.
重要的是 你千万不要因他的死而自责
Now, fortunately,
不过幸运的是
the church takes a more tolerant view of suicide
教会对自杀事情的处置比以前宽容许多
than it used to, so we can still give him a proper burial.
所以我们还能给他一个体面的葬礼
No. I want his body back.
不 我要拿回他的尸体
Sister Celine... Just Celine.
Celine修女 叫我Celine
I am no longer a sister.
我已经不是修女了
He was no longer a priest
他也不是神父
and I do not wish for him to be buried here.
我不希望他葬在这里
Then where will you go?
那你准备去哪儿
Up yours, comet, we won!
去你的 彗星 我们赢了
Dave, thoughts?
Dave 有何感想
Yo! Best party ever,
有史以来
in the history of history!
最棒的派对
Still got it, Mum.
魅力不减当年啊 妈妈
So now we've got a future what do you wanna do?
既然现在我们有未来了 你想做什么
Um... hang out with my dad.
跟我爸爸一起玩
Um... I'm gonna start again.
我要重头再来
Do it right this time, I promise.
这次会好好来过 我保证
And what about you, what are you gonna do?
你呢 你想做什么
I'm gonna be the best husband...
我会尽我所能成为
and dad that I can be,
最好的丈夫和爸爸
and... I'm gonna live and be more spontaneous!
还有 我要活得更随性
Jamie! Phone!
Jamie 电♥话♥
Say again? I can't hear you!
你说什么 我听不见
Yes!
是的
OK... thank you.
好 谢谢
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. Um...
是 呃
My dad died.
我爸爸死了
I'm watching you.
我可会看着你
You think you can just swan back in here as if nothing's happened?
你以为能像个没事人一样重新回到这个家吗
You lied to my son.
你骗了我的儿子
Yeah. So did you. You never told him he was adopted!
是 你也骗了他 你从没告诉他他是领养的
Dave!
Dave
I can't help it, all right? I've got no depth perception!
我也没办法啊 我又没有深度感知能力
Like I said, you're welcome to stay as long as you want.
就像我之前说的 你想来住多久都行
You're part of the family now.
你现在是我们家的一份子了
Rise and shine, McNeil. You got a date.
太阳晒屁♥股♥了McNeil 你有约会
What the hell's going on? I don't know.
发生了什么 我不知道
I only found out about this an hour ago.
我也是一个小时之前才知道
But you're prepared, right?
但是你做好准备了 对吧
OK, let's move this along, it's been a long night.
好了我们继续 忙了一晚上了
Next up, People versus Rhonda McNeil.
下面是 人♥民♥诉Rhonda McNeil
Your Honour, I'd like to move for a postponement.
法官大人 我想请求延期
With the comet now diverted,
随着彗星的改道
it's clear that the state of emergency will be repealed any day now.
紧急状态随时都有可能被解除
Motion denied.
动议否决
Your Honour...
法官大人
Under Article 8 of the Emergency Measures Act,
根据紧急措施法案的第八条
this case will be heard today by me and me alone.
这件案子今天会且只由我受理
A week in the honeymoon suite
蜜月套房♥一周
at the Cornbrook Hotel, Windsor.
在温莎的科恩布鲁克酒店
Thank you!
谢谢
There's too many people in this house
这房♥子里人太多了
and right now I just wanna be with you and Frankie.
现在我只想跟你和Frankie待在一起
Just the three of us.
就我们三个
So... Windsor.
那么 温莎
That's literally one town away.
离我们就一个镇那么远
It involves crossing a river.
途中要穿过一条河
That's travel, right? And, besides,
这就算是旅行了 对吧 再说了
last time we went on holiday you disappeared for seven years.
我们上次出去度假的时候你消失了七年
Yeah.
是
OK, fair point.
好吧 有道理
OK... Frankie and I will pack our bags and head to Windsor.
Frankie和我会收拾好行李然后去温莎
You sure you don't want us to come to the funeral? Yeah.
你确定不想我们参加葬礼吗 是
Frankie's too young.
Frankie还小
And anyway it's not that big a deal.
话说回来 这也不是什么大事儿
I hardly knew him.
我都不怎么认识他
Tired of being sad.
我已经厌倦悲伤了
I just want a bit of happy.
只想要一点点快乐
Colonel Gaines...
Gaines将军
I wanna thank you for this.
我很感谢你做的这些
And for your, er, discretion.
还有你的 谨慎
I would like to commend you for the Medal of Honor...
我想授予你一枚荣誉勋章
you and your colleague.
给你和你的同事
Husband, sir.
是丈夫 先生
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表