剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
It is with great regret that I must inform you
十分遗憾 我必须通知你们
that Operation Saviour did in fact fail.
救世计划事实上已经失败了
Jamie is the son of God.
Jamie是上帝之子
Ever since waking up, I hear this voice.
自从我醒来 就听到了一个声音
It says I have to give you a message.
它说我必须告诉你一个消息
Armageddon is tomorrow. Your mother has a bunker.
明天就是世界末日 你母亲有一个地堡
She wants to save your life, so let's go.
她要救你们的命 赶快跟我走吧
I've watched you for so long.
我关注了你太长时间
I know how you talk, how you move.
我知道你怎么说话 怎么走路
How you think.
甚至了解你的思维方式
See that?
看到了吗
That's the end of life as we know it.
这便是我们所知的生命的终结
Yeah, it's the end of the world...
是 这就是世界的终结
the actual apocalypse.
真正的启示录降临了
And where am I?
你问我在哪儿
I'm deep under the suburbs of suburbia,
我在郊区边缘的地下深处
watching it on telly.
通过电视看着这一切
One minute now. One minute.
再过一分钟 再过一分钟
These pictures coming live to us from Hubble...
我们看到的是哈勃太空望远镜拍摄的直播画面
A few minutes ago, I was a dead man.
几分钟前 我觉得自己死定了
Now...
而现在
Now I don't know what I am.
现在 我也不知道自己是什么
It's time to brace ourselves to say goodbye.
是时候打起精神来说声再见了
Yeah, it's been quite a morning so far.
是啊 还真是一个惊心动魄的早上
Faster, put your foot down!
赶紧 踩油门啊
Hey! Quit telling me how to drive.
嘿 用不着你教我怎么开车
God, Scotty, I'm so sorry. Just hold on.
天啊 Scotty 对不起 坚持住
Everything's going to be OK.
一切都会好起来的
OK, we lost them.
好了 我们甩掉他们了
Go left.
左转
I said go left!
我说了左转
Go left?! There ain't no left.
左转 左边没路啊
It's a fence! Are you blind?
都是栅栏 你瞎啦
Go left, that's an order!
左转 这是命令
Don't you be taking that tone of voice with me.
少拿那样的语气吼我
Please go left, ma'am,
请左转 女士
so that I can save the life of everyone in this vehicle.
这样 我才能保住一车人的命
Oh, well, gee, since you asked so nice!
好吧 看在你好声请求的份上
Thank you so much.
真是多谢了
OK, that's us.
我们到了
Where the hell are we going?
我们到底要去哪儿
England.
英国
England? Why England?
英国 为什么去英国
There's a bunker.
那里有个地堡
Mum's.
妈妈的地堡
Mum's?!
妈妈的
I don't understand. Mum's dead.
我不明白 妈妈已经死了
We'd almost given up on you.
我们差点都放弃等你们了
Oh, crap, is he going to make it?
哦 该死 他能撑过去吗
Yeah, now let's get going.
当然 赶快走吧
I got you, buddy.
有我呢 伙计
Cutting it bloody fine. It's a seven-and-a-half-hour flight.
就算紧赶慢赶 也得飞七个半小时啊
Well, fly us, then.
那就赶紧起飞
Come on.
来
Mum!
妈
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God, am I dreaming?!
我的天啊 我是在做梦吗
Oh, my boys!
我的小伙子们
Oh, I don't know why this is happening but I'm so glad that it is.
我不知道这是怎么一回事 不过我好开心
OK, guys, buckle up.
好了 大家都系好安全带
I always promised to take you to Europe one day.
我总是说要带你去欧洲看看
Well, ta-da!
实现啦 嗒呾
Oh, yeah, you're such a romantic!
没错 你真浪漫呢
Guess what, we're staying in a hole in the ground.
知道吗 我们会待在一个地下洞穴里
There's no natural light
那里没有自然光
and your mother is going to be there.
并且呢 你母亲也在
Yeah...
是啊
Yeah, my mother.
我的母亲
The one who killed my father and then died in a plane crash.
那个杀了我父亲 后来死于坠机的人
That won't be weird at all.
一点都不诡异
You know what? I don't care.
你知道吗 我不在乎
I'm just so happy to see you both.
看到你们我就很开心了
So, the final day dawns over Britain. The sun will rise...
这是大不列颠的最后一个黎明了 太阳将要升起
In ancient Egypt,
在古埃及
when a pharaoh died they buried his servants with him.
法老死的时候 人们会让他的仆从陪葬
So they could serve him in the afterlife.
这样他们来生就可以继续服侍他
Your...
你的
Your pressure is through the roof. You need to relax.
你的血压都快冲破屋顶了 你得放松一点
They will get here.
他们会赶来的
Relax? How can I relax?
放松 我怎么能放松
If they don't get here in time, this will be my mausoleum.
如果他们不能及时到达 这里就是我的陵墓了
How long?
多久
How long will I last without new blood?
没有新的血液我还能坚持多久
Help! Where am I?!
救命啊 我在哪里
The sedative must have worn off.
看来镇静剂的药效过去了
Frankie, wake up.
Frankie 醒醒
Go and find your grandmother. OK.
去找你的奶奶 好的
She's at the church.
她在教堂
Why?
为什么
You'll need her help.
你需要她的帮助
The failed Saviour blast created a huge amount of debris,
功亏一篑的救世计划造成了大量的陨石碎片
so the final hour will see a meteor shower on an unprecedented scale.
所以 最后一刻我们会看到前所未有的大规模流星雨
Where's Jamie?
Jamie跑哪儿去了
He said he'd be here. I'm sure he's on his way.
他说他会来的 他肯定在路上呢
At least she turned up.
起码她出现了
Oh, bloody hell. You're a bit happy.
我去 你也太开心了吧
Yes!
是啊
OK, this is going to sound crazy.
听起来肯定很不可思议
But last night I was very drunk in the toilet of the pub
昨晚我在酒吧厕所的时候 醉得厉害
and I had the most incredible experience.
我经历了人生中最不可思议的事情
With...
和
God!
和上帝
God came to me. She was wonderful.
上帝来到我身边 她真是太棒了
There is nothing to be scared of.
没什么可害怕的
We will all go to heaven and I'm going to see Jude again.
我们都会上天堂 然后我就和Jude团聚了
Oh, I'm so happy.
哦 我太高兴啦
Bit bonkers and emotionally vulnerable.
有点疯癫 并且感情脆弱
Perfect woman.
完美的女人
What?
怎么啦
Oh, can you hang on a bit? I'm just waiting for my son.
能等一会吗 我还在等我儿子
Sorry, now or never.
抱歉 要么现在 要么没戏
Blah-de-blah-de-blah, I now pronounce you husband and wife.
巴拉巴拉巴拉 现在 我宣布你们结为夫妻
You may now kiss the bride.
你可以亲吻新娘了
Quickly!
赶紧的
Stop!
等一等
There's no time for kissing.
没时间亲亲了
We have to go to the bank.
我们得去银行
What are you on about?
你干什么呢
The voice said I have to get you to go to Daddy's bank.
那个声音说 我必须带你去爸爸的银行
I don't know why.
不知道为什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
哇 哇 哇
So, we're seriously doing everything this voice is telling us?
所以说 那个声音说什么 我们都要好好照办吗
What if it's Jamie?
如果是Jamie呢
What if something's happened to him?
如果是他遇到了什么事呢
We can't just steal a car!
我们不能偷车
Whoa, have I become the voice of reason now?
哇哦 现在我变成理智的代言人了
Marriage has changed me.
婚姻改变了我
Get in the car, David.
给我上车 David
Yes, dear.
遵命 亲爱的
You're just a jumped up bit of tree, aren't you?
你们不过是看起来牛逼的树皮而已 对吧
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表