剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
Stop right there, buster,
站住别动 混♥蛋♥
or I swear to God I will shoot you right in the balls, sir.
不然我发誓 我会射穿你的蛋 先生
Please don't hurt me! Leanne!
请不要伤害我 Leanne
Did you call the cops, son? No!
你报♥警♥了吗 小子 没有
Oh, really? Now, why don't I believe you? Yeah! No!
哦 是吗 我怎么就不信呢 真没有
Did you call the motherfucking cops? No! No!
你♥他♥妈♥的报♥警♥了吗 没 没有
For God's sakes, Leanne, he's just a kid.
我的天啊 Leanne 他还是个孩子
He's got fingers. He can dial a phone like anyone else.
他有手 他跟所有人一样能打电♥话♥
Look at me. Look at me! Did you call the cops?
看着我 看着我 你报♥警♥了吗
No. I swear.
没有 我发誓
Do you still get the adult channels here?
你这有成人频道吗
Er, yeah.
呃 有啊
Channels 60 to 84.
60到84台
So I hear.
我听说的
Do me a favour.
帮我个忙
Why don't you go treat yourself to a feminine release?
你去让自己好好释放一下
OK? I got this.
行吗 这边我搞定
Her bark's worse than her bite.
她是刀子嘴豆腐心
You're safe.
你没事了
I promise.
我保证
We just need some place to stay for a few hours.
我们只是要找个地方待几个小时
You live here?
你住这里吗
M-my mom owns the place.
这是我妈妈的房♥子
Where is she?
她在哪儿
I don't know. When the comet happened,
我不知道 一听说彗星的事
she took off with this guy.
她就跟一个男的跑了
Said she'd be back in a couple of days.
她说过几天就会回来
That was like a week ago.
都过了一周了
Uh...
呃
My son loves that game.
我儿子很喜欢那个游戏
Do you wanna play?
你想玩吗
I know it's hard, but there is still good to be done here.
我知道很难 不过还是有好事值得去做
These aren't rubberneckers.
这些不是围观群众
They're here to see a miracle.
他们是来见证奇迹的
You jump, it's just one more depressing thing to forget about.
你跳了 不过是又一则令人沮丧的新闻罢了 过两天人们就忘了
You give them a hopeful ending...
如果你给他们一个充满希望的结局
...and your story will go everywhere.
你的事迹会被人们传颂
I'm still doing it.
我还是要跳
All right.
好吧
I wasn't gonna tell you this.
我本不想跟你说这些
Because there are people listening.
因为有别人在听我们谈话
But I have no other alternative now.
可我现在别无选择
I read your file.
我读过你的档案
You have children.
你有孩子
I am begging you.
我求求你
Don't do this to them.
别让他们经历这一切
My father killed himself when I was 14.
我14岁的时候 我的父亲自杀了
And believe me when I tell you
所以 相信我说的话
they will never get over it.
他们永远走不出这噩梦
They'll think about it every day.
他们每天都会想到这件事
Think about you,
想起你
this.
这一切
They will beat themselves up.
他们会不停地折磨自己
They will blame themselves.
责怪自己
Until one day, they may think about killing themselves.
直到有一天 他们也许也想自杀
And then that man on the flyer will have ruined their lives as well.
到那时 传♥单♥上的那个人也会毁了他们的生活
This is good.
说得好
Very good.
很好
And what saved you?
是什么救了你
God.
上帝
God spoke to me.
上帝跟我说话了
He told me I mattered.
他告诉我 我很重要
But he isn't speaking to me.
可是他没有跟我讲话
But I am.
但我来了
Giovanni...
Giovanni
...you matter.
你很重要
And you are loved.
有人爱着你
Don't do this.
不要这么做
Please don't do this.
拜托你 不要
Please don't do this.
拜托不要
Father, you are right.
神父 你说得对
I want them to tell my story.
我要让他们传颂我的事迹
Father? Are you all right?
神父 你还好吗
Yeah. I think it's just a post-adrenaline thing
没事 大概是肾上腺素搞的
and I've a shaky leg issue happening.
害得我的腿一直抖
Seriously? Come on.
真的吗 过来
I know. It's great!
我知道 太棒了
We can easily spin this in our favour now.
我们可以轻易扭转这事的舆♥论♥走向了 归功教会
It's "Priest saves sinner".
这是"神父拯救罪人"
Jude, I am so sorry. I did not know.
Jude 我很抱歉 我不知道
You were right about Christophe.
你对Christophe的看法是对的
We will all pray for you.
我们会为你祈祷的
OK. It's clear.
好了 安全了
Who's looking after these poor sods?
谁照顾这些可怜的人们呐
Let's just stay focused, OK?
集中精力 好不好
It's not our problem.
又不关我们的事
OK. Which one is she?
好吧 哪个是她
How should I know?
我怎么知道
Look for the one with the bum chin.
找下巴中间有坑的
I don't have a...
我才没有
Mary?
Mary
Mary?
Mary
Mary?
Mary
Mate, over here.
伙计 过来
That's her. That's who made you.
她在这儿 她就是生你的人
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
Mary?
Mary
Mary?
Mary
Are you there?
听得到吗
Jamie?
Jamie
26 days!
26天
I had so much I wanted to do.
我还有那么多事想做
I was gonna rip this world a new one.
我想改变这个世界
Yeah? Well, now God's gonna do it for you.
是吗 现在上帝会替你做的
At least let the kid go, huh?
至少让那孩子走吧
I mean, what does it matter now?
现在还有什么关系呢
We just got to cross our fingers. Hope Saviour works.
我们现在只能祈祷救世计划有用了
No. Why should we?
不 凭什么啊
The Cold War... there were contingencies.
冷战时期 都可能有不测
Nukes went off, we were toast,
核弹爆♥炸♥ 大家都烤焦了
but the guys with their fingers on the button...
但是引爆核弹的那些人没有
they all had bunkers.
他们都有地堡
Well, there must be a Plan B.
所以肯定有一个后备计划
And we're gonna find it.
我们会找到的
Cos we're DS-fucking-X
因为我们是牛逼的解围之神
and that's what we do.
这是我们的一贯作风
We steal secrets.
我们窃取机密
If there's a way of surviving this,
如果有逃出生天的办法
we're gonna get in on it, right?
我们一定会找到的 对不
Mary, please. It's me.
Mary 拜托了 是我
Mate, let's get what we need before someone comes.
伙计 来人之前赶紧问出来我们要知道的事
OK. Yeah. I'm trying to.
好的 我在努力呢
Mary?
Mary
It's Jamie!
我是Jamie啊
I need to know about my brother, Ariel.
我想知道我哥哥Ariel的情况
I need to know where I can find him.
我在哪儿能找到他呢
Hey! Hey, hang on! Yes!
嘿 等等 太好了
A bill for her treatment
她的治疗账单
and there's an address for who's paying.
上面有付款人的地址
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表