剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
Yes, Mary?
怎么了 Mary
Don't suppose you could tell me a story?
你可以给我讲个故事吗
About you.
关于你的事
There's so much I don't know.
很多事情我都不知道
Yeah, sure. I can do that.
好 当然 我给你讲
What do you want to know about?
你想知道什么
Anything.
随便
How did you meet Layla?
你是怎么认识Layla的
She must be a gem, you going to all this trouble to find her.
她肯定很优秀吧 你愿意克服这么多困难去找她
She is actually, yeah.
她真的很好
It's quite a funny story how we met.
我们俩认识还挺有意思的
Lift broke down.
电梯出了故障
Lights went out,
灯也熄了
and we were the only two people in there.
只有我们俩困在里面
We were stuck in there for three hours.
我们被困了三个小时
Even in the dark I could tell she was...
即便处在黑暗之中 我仍然能感觉到
amazing, out of my league.
她很出色 我配不上她
But...I don't know. Something just...clicked.
不过 我也不知道 反正就一拍即合
It's um...very secure.
还真是 很安全
Butt-ugly. You can say it.
丑爆了 你可以直说
The damn cameras are so fake even a hillbilly could see that.
破摄像头假的要死 连乡巴佬都骗不住
No waiting, no loitering!
这里不准停车 不准徘徊
Oh, now, Junior, do I look like a loiterer to you?
小子 你看我像是来闲逛的吗
Mama, is that you?
妈妈 是你吗
Jolene, my baby girl!
Jolene 我的宝贝
You're all grown!
你长大了
Mama's home!
妈妈回来
Come in.
请进
I spoke to Housekeeping.
我问过客房♥服务的了
They gave me a list of bars where Antonia go.
他们给了我列了一张Antonia常去的酒吧清单
Good, good. Well, she likes to drink.
不错 不错 她喜欢喝酒
Maybe this is a Messiah that I can...
也许这个救世主我可以
She does not like religious formality,
她不喜欢宗教礼节
so I thought we could go inconspicuous.
所以我想我们可以不用那么显眼
Is OK?
可以吗
Yes, um...
可以 呃
You look...
你看起来
inconspicuous.
真不显眼
So I see you outside in a minute?
那一会儿外面见吧
Yeah, I'll see you in a minute.
好 我马上出去
Oh, my babies, my little babies!
噢 我的宝贝们 我的小宝贝们
I'm home. Oh, boy...
终于到家了
Howdy. Lookee here.
哟 看看这是谁啊
If it isn't Big Todd.
这不是大Todd吗
Hey, there, darling. Remember me?
嘿 亲爱的 还记得我不
Rhonda, this is Todd Senior.
Rhonda 这是老Todd
Best kisser I ever met, so I married him.
我见过的最会接吻的人 所以我嫁给了他
Todd, this is Rhonda. She's the one who got me out.
Todd 这是Rhonda 是她把我弄出来的
She's peach. Very pleased to meet you.
她很不错 很高兴见到你
You got out near two weeks back.
你都逃出来快两个星期了
I seen it on the news.
我在新闻上看到了
Well, now, baby, you know just as well as I do,
宝贝 你跟我一样清楚
it's a long road when you're laying low.
逃亡的路是很漫长的
If it helps any, I thought
如果能让你好受点
about that nice tight butt of yours the whole way.
其实路上我一直在想念你那紧致的翘臀
What's the matter, Poppa?
怎么了 老爹
You ain't gonna welcome your girl proper like?
你不准备好好欢迎一下你的女人吗
Or you been so busy stocking up on all this survivalist crap
还是忙着弄你那些求生技能
that you forgot how?!
不知道怎么做了
They had me worried for a second.
真让我担心了一小会儿呢
Leanne? Take a load off.
Leanne 到那边去
Rhonda McNeil. Leanne?
Rhonda McNeil Leanne
Jolene, you put those things down. That's company!
Jolene 赶紧把枪放下 她跟我一起的
I'm serious now, kids. You put those things down, and get it.
我是认真的 孩子们 赶紧放下枪 听话
Big Todd... What the fuck?
大Todd 搞什么鬼
Tell your friend to sit.
让你的朋友坐下
Maybe I should just go.
要不然我还是走吧
Tell your friend the reward on her head
告诉你朋友她的悬赏
didn't say nothing about her being in good health.
可没说必须活捉她
You stay right where you are, Rhonda.
呆着别动 Rhonda
What the hell's got into you?
你到底是怎么回事
Times are what they are, and we could use the 200K.
今时不同往日 我们用的上20万
This woman got the mother of your children out of jail!
这个女人可是帮你孩子的妈妈越狱了啊
Think she's your friend, huh?
你觉得那是你朋友吗
Think she's one of us? God damn it, Big Todd,
觉得她跟咱们是一路人吗 该死的 大Todd
did I call her a fucking peach or did I not?!
没听见我刚才说她很不错吗
Tell you about her husband, then, did she?
她跟你说过她丈夫的事吗
What?! Of course she told me
什么 她当然告诉我了
What about her husband? You ain't seen a picture?
她丈夫怎么了 你没见过照片吗
You ain't heard his name?
没听过他的名字吗
Rajesh.
Rajesh
What are they talking about, Rhonda?
他们是什么意思 Rhonda
Uh, I think this must be the place.
我看就是这里了吧
Just a water for me, please.
给我一杯水就行了
I'm surprised to see you here.
没想到在这里碰到你
You're here to check I'm not some crazy woman
你是来检视我是不是个
claiming to be holy, so relax.
自称圣人的疯女人 放心吧
I'm not holy. I never said I was.
我不是圣人 我可从来没这样说过
You're going to join me, won't you, Sister?
你会和我一起喝吧 修女
If I do, you will talk to us, answer our questions?
如果我喝了 你会和我们谈谈 回答我们的问题吗
Sure. If you answer mine.
当然 只要你也回答我的问题
Scotty? In here.
Scotty 这里
I know about Mount Genesis.
我知道创世山的事
Don't worry, my lips are sealed.
别担心 我会守口如瓶的
After all, if I tell the world about our little bunker,
毕竟如果我把地堡的事说出去的话
it wouldn't be exclusive any more, would it?
那我们就不能独享了 对不对
So you're going to meet me tonight.
所以今晚我们得见个面
Bring proof of the bunker's location.
带来地堡位置的证明
And the keys. BOTH the keys.
还有钥匙 两把都要
Come alone.
一个人来
Or I kill the kid.
不然我就杀了这孩子
If he knows about the keys, we're being bugged.
如果他知道钥匙的事 那说明我们被窃听了
You didn't say anything about the bunker. You said he had Spike.
你没说过地堡的事 你只说他抓了Spike
We have to go and meet him, right? We don't have a choice.
我们得去见他对吧 我们没有选择
You have to leave this to me. YOU stay on Genesis.
这件事交给我来办 你继续进行创世山的工作
This is Spike, OK? He's family.
这可是Spike啊 是我的家人
Scotty! You have 22 days to do four months' work!
Scotty 你要用22天的时间去做4个月的工作
Strategy, staying cool, scaring the crap out of people...
制定策略 保持冷静 把人吓的半死
that's what I do best, so I'm
这是我擅长的 所以
going to find out everything I can about this guy,
我会去查清楚这个人的一切
and I'm going to take care of it, OK?
我会处理好的 好吗
You're avoiding the question.
你在逃避问题
You do realise that you're flirting with a nun?
你知道你是在和一个修女调情吧
That's a question. Only Celine
这是个问题 只有Celine
gets to ask questions, and it's not her turn.
可以问问题 现在还没轮到她
Celine, why are you a nun?
Celine 你为什么做修女呢
OK, OK. My mother was a...
好吧 好吧 我妈妈是个
She went out to work one night,
有天晚上她出去工作
and when I woke up in the morning, I was still alone.
当我早上醒来的时候 还是独自一人
I was scared of the police, so I ran.
我很害怕警♥察♥ 所以我逃跑了
Begging, stealing...
乞讨 偷窃
trying to stay hidden.
东躲西♥藏♥
You lived on the streets?
你以前一直在流浪吗
Of Naples?
在那不勒斯
Eventually, the sisters found me.
最终 修女发现了我
They gave me a home. But your file...
她们给了我一个家 但是你的档案
You never said...
你从来没说过
You were so rude that first day.
第一次见面的时候你那么粗鲁
You took one look, and decided you knew everything about me.
你看了我一眼 就觉得了解了我的一切
In retrospect, that does seem like a dip move.
回想一下 我确实很草率
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表