剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
Mint?
吃薄荷糖吗
Who are you?
你是谁
I am God.
我是上帝
And you are very drunk.
你喝醉了
Forgive me.
原谅我
Oh, good grief. The grovelling.
天啊 又对我卑躬屈膝的
Always the grovelling.
总是这样
Can't we just be pleased to see each other?
我们就不能仅仅是很高兴的见到彼此吗
Huh! Jude sends his love, by the way.
顺便说一下 Jude捎了口信说他爱你
So he's in heaven? Thank God.
所以他现在在天堂吗 感谢上帝
And, between you and me,
悄悄告诉你
it's nice to have some totty round the place.
周围有几个帅哥也挺不错的
I am so sorry. I broke my vows, I let you down.
对不起 我破了戒 我让你失望了
The only thing I'm sad about is you leaving.
唯一令我伤心的是你的离开
But I never left you.
但我从未离开过你
I need you, Celine.
我需要你Celine
You're part of my plan.
你是我计划的一部分
Always were.
一直都是
And always will be.
永远都会是
Let me in, let me in, I'm gonna puke!
让我进来 快让我进去 我要吐了
I'm gonna hurl!
我要吐了
This is my last meal.
这是我最后一顿饭了
I thought we were supposed to get something we like.
我还以为我们能吃到些自己喜欢的东西
Oh, my God, how can you even be hungry?
天啊 你怎么还能有饥饿感
I ain't hungry. You're looking at pure willpower right here.
我不饿 全凭纯粹的意志力在吃东西
They gonna kill me, I'm gonna make it as disgusting for them
他们要杀了我 我要尽可能地
as I possibly can.
恶心死他们
I plan to poop myself the
我要拉一大坨
likes of which you ain't never seen before.
你见所未见的大便
What's for dessert, assface?
甜点吃什么 丑八怪
Screw you.
操你
You wish.
你想的美
I don't even understand why you're here.
我搞不明白你为什么会在这
I mean, I know you escaped and everything but...
我知道你越狱了之类的但是
hardly seems worth the death penalty.
似乎不值得判死刑
I guess they must have
我猜他们一定是判我
gotten me on aiding and abetting a terrorist.
实施援助以及教唆恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Oh, God, you're here cause of me.
天啊 你是因为我才会判死刑的
Leanne, I'm so sorry. Come on, it ain't your fault.
Leanne 我很抱歉 拜托 这又不是你的错
It's my...
是我那个
back-stabbing, bitch-ass husband put me in here.
阴险的贱逼丈夫送我进来的
What happened?
发生什么事了
Well... I guess you could say
我想也可以说
things kind of went downhill after I helped you escape.
自从我帮你逃走以后事情就开始每况愈下了
Todd Senior was pissed at me.
老Todd很生气
We was fighting all the time,
我们整天吵架
sex went downhill...
性生活也越来越差
We was barely doing it two,
我们都不怎么做了
three times a night there towards the end.
一晚上才做两三次
Worst part about it was...
最糟的是
... he turned my kids against me.
他挑拨孩子们反对我
Poisoned their minds against me somehow.
给他们洗♥脑♥跟我对着干
Then the sheriff came to the door
然后警长找上门来
and I found out there had been a reward out on me.
我才发现原来他们在悬赏缉拿我
$10,000.
一万美金
20 years of marriage sold out for the price of a boob job.
20年的婚姻就卖♥♥了个隆胸手术的价格
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说些什么
Rhonda, listen to me.
Rhonda 听我说
I know you're scared and I know you feel like you ain't never
我知道你很害怕 你觉得你再也见不到
gonna see your husband and your son again but that ain't true.
你的老公和孩子 但那不是真的
You are gonna see them again, in heaven.
你会再见到他们的 等你上了天堂以后
You ain't gonna be alone like me.
你不会像我一样孤身一人
You're not gonna be alone. Of course I am.
你不会孤身一人的 我当然会
I ain't got nobody.
我身边谁也没有了
I always used to think white was right.
我以前觉得白人是完美的
But it's white that betrayed me.
但到头来是那些白人背弃了我
I guess the joke's on me, ain't it?
我才是个笑话 对吧
You know, it don't feel
你看 像我这样
too good to realise that... you been wrong...
到最后发现自己一切都大错特错
... about every single thing.
这感觉可不咋地
Or maybe it weren't the blacks and the queers and the Jews
或许我不该跟那些黑人 基佬或犹太佬们过不去
I shoulda had a problem with...
真正让我觉得操蛋的
... Maybe it was just men.
是男人
OK, General, hang up those guns and lock the door.
现在 将军 收起你的枪 把门关上
My private is standing to attention and awaiting your...
我的"二等兵"已立正 等待你的
Ahem. ... order.
咳咳 命令
Hi, Uncle Scotty.
嗨 Scotty叔叔
Hello, Scotty, my name is Larson and I work for your mother.
你好 Scotty 我叫Larson 我为你的母亲工作
O... k.
好吧
My mother's dead. So... whoever you are, could you please just...
我母亲已经过世了 所以不管你是谁麻烦你先
Kenneth?
Kenneth
That's my Kenneth.
这是我的Kenneth
How did you get this? Like I said, I work for your mother.
你从哪拿到的 我说过 我为你的母亲工作
I don't have time to explain now but she is alive
我现在没有时间解释 但是她还活着
and she wants to save your life.
而且她想救你
No, that's... that's impossible, my mother is dead.
这 这不可能 我母亲已经死了
My sister and I...
我和我姐姐
We... we were orphans at five years old.
我们从五岁开始就成了孤儿
You know what? Boofuckinghoo. Hey!
哎哟真是可怜啊 嘿
You don't talk to him like that. I'll level with you.
你不能这样对他说话 我跟你说实话吧
I'm not here for my people skills.
我不是来这和你交流感情的
I'm sure you've lots of stuff to work out with your mother but,
我相信你和你母亲之间一定有很多问题需要慢慢解决
For the moment, let's stick to the facts.
但是现在 先专注于眼前的情况
Armageddon is tomorrow.
明天就是世界末日
Your mother has a bunker,
你母亲有一个地堡
She wants to save your life, so let's go.
她要救你们的命 赶快跟我走吧
Well, actually, no, I'm sorry to disappoint you
不 可能要让你失望了
but I don't wanna live. But your nephew does.
但是我不想逃命 但你外甥想
Hey, that's great. That is great.
那很好啊 那很好
So you go have fun, but you can count me out of it.
所以你们开心逃命去吧 不用管我
And what about Mom?
那我妈呢
She's in jail cos you, er...
她在监狱里 因为你
Put her there. Don't you think you owe her?
你害她进去的 你不觉得欠她什么吗
Don't you think you owe me?!
你不觉得欠我什么吗
Man, what do you want me to do about it?
你想让我怎么办
She's being held on a military base, which is where you come in.
她被关在一个军事基地里 所以你可以派上用场
Please.
拜托了
You guys are her only hope.
你们是她唯一的希望
Come on, man.
拜托了
Fine.
好吧
Fine, we'll help you get Rhonda and we'll help you survive.
好 我们会帮你们救Rhonda出来 帮你们逃命
We're not saving ourselves.
但我们不会跟着走的
Right?
对吧
Right.
对
I appreciate this but I really don't need to be baby-sat.
我很感激你这样 但我真的不用像个孩子一样被照顾
Yeah, well, better safe than sorry.
安全第一 有备无患
It's chaos, Jamie.
外面一片混乱 Jamie
You wanna get your family to the bunker, don't you?
你想带着你的家人逃去地牢不是吗
And it'll be safe in the bunker, right?
而且那里是安全的 对吧
Be a helluva lot safer than not being in there. It's just...
有总比没有强得多 只是
Whoo!
哇哦
No.
不要
Yes.
要
You like?
你喜欢我这身吗
I call this look...
我管这叫做
Corporate Gimp.
企业风
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Ending Doofus, doofus.
结束"蠢蛋"这个游戏啊 蠢蛋
I could have just shot you in the car but it didn't feel right.
我本来可以一枪崩了你 但那样感觉不对
Whereas this...
但在这里
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表