剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
Go after her, Eddie!
追上她 Eddie
Hello? Police department.
喂 警♥察♥局吗
Yes, yes, we're on 452 Willow Drive.
对 对 我们在柳树街452号♥
I've just seen Rhonda McNeil.
我刚才看到了Rhonda McNeil
Can't let his Johnson run the meeting and we can't
不能让他的下半身主持这次会议
can't let him turn Mount Genesis into his own personal harem, OK?
我们不能让他把创世山变成自己的后宫
Stick together, present a united front.
咱们得团结起来 统一战线
Scotty, I mean it.
Scotty 我是认真的
I need your head in the game. I can't do this alone.
我需要你的帮助 我自己搞不定
I know, I got this. Just give me a second, OK?
我明白 给我一点时间 行吗
Spike, not now!
Spike 我现在很忙
My mom's in DC. What?!
我妈在特区 什么
She went home, the neighbours called 911,
她跑回家了 邻居报了警
they said she ran off north and that's where the cops are looking
他们说她往北边跑了 警♥察♥也在找
but I think she's gone to the school.
我想她是往学校去了
She always heads north then turns right at the woods.
她总是往北走 然后在树林那里右转
Spike, I can't help. Scotty, you have to.
Spike 我无能为力 Scotty 你不能袖手旁观
She needs us. No, no, listen.
她需要我们 不 听我说
I can't get involved!
我不能趟这摊浑水
Oh, my God! You piece of... !
去你大爷的 你个混
My apologies, sir.
抱歉 长官
I thought it better to meet here.
我觉得在这里见面比较好
No official record.
没有官方记录
Unlike the Oval.
不像在办公室
I read your dossier.
我读了你们送来的档案
Just checking...
再确认一下
none of them know, right?
她们毫不知情 对吧
I mean, this is still containable.
我们依然掌控全局
Absolutely. We met the women under the pretence of a Nasa recruitment drive.
当然 我们以NASA招募的名义跟这些女士见面
We told them that Operation Saviour had re-ignited interest in the space programme.
我们跟她们说 救世计划重启了我们对太空计划的兴趣
This then allowed us to perform thorough medical tests
这样我们就能进行药物测试
without arousing suspicion.
而不会引起怀疑
Including their fertility?
包括她们的生育能力
That was more problematic.
那个比较麻烦
We ended up spiking their drinks one night.
有一晚 我们在她们的饮料里下了药
Don't tell me, I don't want to know.
别说了 我不想知道
Still, needs must, hmm?
不得不这样 对吧
Now.
现在
I was wondering whether we shouldn't venture...
我一直在考虑 我们是否应该冒险
Yeah. Bring her in instead.
换这个人进来
Oh, sir, this is our embryologist. We need her, right, Scotty?
长官 这位是我们的胚胎学家 我们需要她 对吧 Scotty
General Gaines.
Gaines将军
This isn't a request.
这不是请求
This is weird for you.
你觉得很怪吧
Yeah.
是啊
Well, we have one thing in common.
起码我们有一个共同点了
So I think that maybe I should just start at the beginning.
我想 也许我该从头说起
I was 18.
那时我18岁
Living over here.
在这里生活
I had just been kicked out of school.
当时我刚被学校赶出来
I was... really going off the rails.
我真的是 乱七八糟
And that's when I met Mary.
就是那时 我遇到了Mary
We'd only been together a month, and she got pregnant.
我们只在一起一个月 然后她怀孕了
And I panicked.
我慌了
I mean, the thought of starting a family. I was...
想到要建立一个家庭 我
I was 18.
我才18岁
I barely knew her.
我都算不上了解她
So I asked her to...
所以 我让她
... terminate the pregnancy.
打掉孩子
She said no.
她不愿意
And so I left.
然后我就走了
I never even said goodbye.
甚至没说一句再见
Ah, here we go!
啊 茶来啦
Aw, this is nice, isn't it?
噢 真好 是吧
Everyone getting to know each other. And we've got biscuits.
大家互相了解 还有小点心
Go on, Father. Have a finger.
来 神父 拿一根
Sorry. I've given you my cup by mistake.
抱歉 我不小心把我的杯子拿给你了
That's embarrassing.
好丢脸
Sorry, did we interrupt? You carry on.
不好意思 是不是打断你们了 你们继续
I told you I don't come out of this well. But...
你一定觉得我是小人 但是
I was such a mess then. You were better off without me.
我当时一团糟 我不在 对你更好
Oh, so walking out was really an act of kindness?
这么说 偷偷溜走还成了善举呢
No, it was cowardice.
不 是懦弱
I was just saying that maybe there was an upside for you.
我只是说 也许这对你还是有好的一面
Is that why you're here now?
你现在来干嘛
I wanted to pay our respects to Mary,
我想悼念Mary
but mostly I wanted to meet you.
不过 我更想见见你
And ask for your forgiveness.
并且求得你的原谅
Was she mad when you knew her?
你认识她的时候 她精神正常吗
Was she hearing voices?
她听到什么声音吗
No. Cos by the time she gave birth,
没有 她生产的时候
God was chatting away to her.
上帝和她聊了会天
Told her to dump me in a car park, so she did,
告诉她 把我扔在停车场 她照做了
just like you abandoned her.
就像你抛弃她一样
Maybe because you abandoned her.
也许就是因为你抛弃了她
Jamie, I am so sorry. I had no idea.
Jamie 非常抱歉 我不知道
There's your little legacy.
这就是你给的遗赠
Thanks, Dad.
谢了 老爸
And now, you want forgiveness
现在 你想获得我的原谅
to make yourself feel better.
为了让你自己获得解脱
Well, I'm sorry, no.
抱歉 我不原谅你
You ruined her life,
你毁了她的生活
and you are not forgiven.
我不会原谅你
I love you too, Mom.
我也爱你 妈妈
What?
什么
Oh, my God. Is that... ?
我的天啊 这不是
Oh, your nose! Your nose. Oh, baby.
你的鼻子 你的鼻子 宝贝
Oh, baby! Mom, Mom, Mom.
哦 宝贝 妈 妈 妈
You smell really bad.
你身上好臭
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
But you're just going to have to deal with it, because I'm not letting you go.
你就忍♥着吧 因为我不会放开你的
Aww. That's him dressed as a mutant turtle.
这是他打扮成忍♥者神龟的样子
He was obsessed with them.
他可喜欢他们了
Oh, and that was just after he wet himself at Thorpe Park.
这是他在索普公园玩的时候尿裤子的照片
And this is when we all went... Paula, thank you.
这一张是我们去 Paula 谢谢你
This has been so lovely, but I think we should probably be going.
真温馨 不过 我想我们该走了
Oh, no, don't go!
别啊 别走
He'll be back in a bit.
他马上就回来了
He doesn't want me here.
他不喜欢我在这
And having walked out on him once before,
鉴于我之前抛下他走了
I don't have much right to walk back in uninvited.
我也没资格这样不请自来
I would have been a terrible father.
我肯定是个糟糕的父亲
And when I look at those photos, I see how happy he was.
看到那些照片 我看到他过得很开心
That's cos of you, Paula.
这都归功于你 Paula
You were able to give him a life I never could have.
你让他拥有了我无法给予他的生活
I don't know the first thing about what a happy family is.
我不知道幸福的家庭是什么
Mine was all yelling and whiskey glasses flying through the air.
我的家充斥着叫骂和漫天飞舞的威士忌酒瓶
Jude, shut up.
Jude 闭嘴
What is this?
这是什么
That's Jamie's.
那是Jamie的东西
He threw it away. It's, er... It's complicated.
他扔了 呃 一言难尽
It's her, from Poland.
是她 波兰那个
Is he... Is he married to this woman?
他 他和这个女人结婚了吗
The little girl, she told me her father worked in a bank.
那个小女孩 她跟我说她的父亲在银行工作
Holy shit.
天啊
What are you two on about?
你们俩说什么呢
Paula, I think Jamie has a daughter.
Paula 我觉得Jamie有个女儿
Shitting hell.
我去
It's his bloody voicemail again.
又是该死的语♥音♥信箱
Jamie, call me, yeah? It's urgent.
Jamie 快回电♥话♥ 好吗 有急事
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表